The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 69: The Princess of the Sun God

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 69: The Princess of the Sun God - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Oh hail thee, our Holy Light.
You are the mighty spear of heaven;
Fountain of courage on the high level,
You’re the breaker of darkness,
The giver of warmth.

Hail to you, O Sun of the seasons,
As you travel the skies majestically;
Your steps are strong on the wing of the heavens,
You are the glorious mother of the stars.
You lie down in the destructive ocean
Without impairment and without fear;
You rise up on the peaceful morning
And slumber through the night.
Oh Blessed Be!


“My name is Niome. I once was a Princess. My father and his tiny kingdom is now gone and in ashes. All my people, are now all dead.”

“Adam insists that I am still a Princess. Well his very own Princess but a princess non the less.”

“I admit that he got me twirling around his fingers and he knows exactly how to dominate me just the way I like.”

“I love his gifts. I love the ship too. When I seat on the command chair, I swear I can feel it vibrate.”

“I always get wet imagining that its Adam that I’m sitting on and its him that’s vibrating down there.”

“I love his cock. I think we girls, all have that little tidbit in common.”

“Ever since Adam upgraded us with his Nano Technology, I feel like the most intelligent person in the world. My brain can do thousands of complex calculation and solve them all in a second.”

“I was not surprised when the people under my command started viewing me with respect.”

“I was secretly amused when they started calling me The Golden Admiral behind my back. I didn’t really fight the idea, in fact as an acknowledgment for the title they gave me, I ordered my ship to be painted the holy color of my previous order. Gold.”


“Admiral, we’ve completed our secondary task and sent the list of Carrier class ships we’ve identified to the Excalibur. Lord Black has sent us his compliments.”

Niome cant help but be elated by Adam’s tiny gestures.

“Also, the fighter group that is heading our direction has already pass through the forty thousand mile line you set. What is your new orders Admiral.”

She gave an involuntary smile to her XO and turned her attention back to the priority targets on her command screen.

Their group is responsible for taking out strategic targets and they are almost done with it.

She checked the other girls condition and noticed that the twins and Astoria are already done. Eve and her are both at 96% completion.

She watched as the last two ships on her target list exploded as well.

She sent a short notification to Adam and to the other girls flagships that her task is done.

A few more minutes and they all got Eve’s confirmation too.

By this point the enemy fighter group is about thirty five thousand miles away and is almost at their extreme firing range.

They all got the new orders from the Excalibur with their new mission package and their new destination.


Before the final countdown for her fleet to warp to their new station, she watched as thousands upon thousands of explosions erupted within the enemy fleet formations.

On one of the Carrier ship that her battle group marked earlier. There are three huge rocks that suddenly smashed on its body.

One rock smashed where the bridge is located and practically took almost the entire top part of the huge ship. The second rock smashed from the front, it took out the ship launching capability of the gigantic ship. The rock penetrated into the ships hanger bay and taking out the rest of the fighter craft that has still not launched. Practically rendering it useless as a carrier. The last rock hits the ship’s rear end where the giant thrusters are, the last rock carried its momentum and smashed all the way to the ships power core chamber. This last rock is the one who made the killing shot for the massive ship. After the power core raptured it created a cascading failure that resulting to the ships ultimate explosion.

She saw the huge ship explode in a brilliant light before her Flagship triggered its warp drive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.