The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 61: Holy Shit I’m Back!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61: Holy Shit I’m Back! - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam is sitting in the command chair of his flagship The Excalibur.

His entire fleet is currently maintaining formation above Earth’s orbit, they are directly above the wreckage of the enemy ship.

The mountain of burning rubble crashed on the ground after its destruction. The 80 foot diamond rock is prominently sticking out from one end of it. The rest of its super structure looks like a crumpled tin can.

“Alice! Scan that thing and check if you can get anything useful. Find out if you can learn anything about our new enemy.”

Adam watched as a gorgeous woman made out of liquid metal slowly materialized from the floor.

During their brief training stint in space, Alice somehow came up with an idea for her own personality. She appropriated one of the onboard Sentinel bots as her own personal vessel and has been using it whenever she interacts with people.

“I already sent the drones to the surface and they’re currently probing the remnants of the enemy ship. I’m configuring my systems now and calculating a solution to translocate what remains of the enemy ship to one of our holding facility in Charon.”

“Alright! Keep me posted on that.”

Adam is trying very hard not to stare. Someone apparently gave Alice a great idea by always being nude whenever Adam is round.

Her very round and very pointy nipples are glaring angrily at him, and to his shame it seems to be making the desired effect. There’s a prominent tent in front of his pants.

...

Adam diverted his attention to the system notifications that keeps flashing in front of him.

<Player level up!> <Congratulations 3 skill points awarded.>

<Player level up!> <Congratulations 3 skill points awarded.>

<Player level up!> <Congratulations 3 skill points awarded.>

<Player level up!> <Congratulations 3 skill points awarded.>

He was amazed when he found out earlier that he just gained four levels for this one ship.

He’s excited to know how much level he will eventually gain during the course of this coming war.

He opened his status window.

Name: Adam Black Class: The Gamer 8Level: 55 Exp: 7557991/55000000

<Rhino Tank skill maxed out! New skill unlocked >

Skill: “Paladin Tank” Level: 1

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Paladin Tank. Fleet’s Mobile Fortress. Equiped with High Density Super Vibranium Heavy Armor. Can withstand heavy damage for long duration. Very slow movement speed. Capable of air drop. Default Primary weapon: (4) Heavy Plasma RailGun Cannons. Secondary weapon: M5 Laser Cannons. Paladin Tank is equiped with Multiple Redundant Heavy Kinetic energy shield. If capital ship is active, additional 2 Paladin Tanks can be summoned for each ship. Tanks summoned this way will be primarily attached to the capital ship. Can set unit to self destruct.

Max unit: 1 Cooldown: 5 min.

<Valkyrie skill maxed out! New skill unlocked >

Skill: “Wasp” Level: 1

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Attack and Destroy war plane. Additional five unit for every Capital ship active. Default Primary weapon: M3 Rapid Fire Heavy Plasma Cannon. Secondary weapon: M3 Graviton Smart Missile. Can set unit to self destruct.

Max Range: 500 miles Max unit: 1 Cooldown: 5 min.

<Destroyer skill maxed out! New skill unlocked >

Skill: “Cruiser” Level: 1

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Cruiser. Each Cruiser summoned will give additional units to the “Destroyer” skill (Max unit +2). Ship specializes on engaging other capital ships. Ship is equiped with point defence system and a heavy particle shield. Ship is capable of traveling outside earth’s armosphere. Can set unit to self destruct.

Main weapon: (1) Black Matter Singularity Bomb Secondary weapon: (4) Turret mounted M4 Heavy Plasma cannon.

Max Range: 5000 miles Max unit: 1 Cooldown: 1 hour

<Player level reached 55! New skill unlocked >

Skill: “Strategist” Improves users knowledge in Warfare tactics. Allows the users mind to have an almost Godly ability to forsee possible enemy moves way ahead of time...

Acquiring a new ship class is not really surprising. In fact! In all honesty, Adam is a bit hoping for it.

Looking at the three new summon skills, he immediately used all of his new skill points to max the new skills out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.