The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 60: Lets say “Hi” to our guest

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60: Lets say “Hi” to our guest - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Due to the current planetary positions, Adam’s forces are conveniently hidden from earth.

The sun is in between earth and Pluto, making it the biggest cover in history.

When it was decided that they should hide, Adam dematerialized all of his presence on earth.

The only thing that remains there are his orbital drones and the basic spy drones he have on the ground.

Alice assured him that these drones are fully capable of hiding themselves from any detection.

...

Since they have been discovered already, Adam decided to take that scout ship out as fast as possible.

While they are still inside the Hades’s battle room, Adam activated Zeus.

The weapons platform is currently orbiting Charon.

One of the things that Adam is testing out in space is the new capabilities that Alice made to Zeus and Thor.

The abundance of flying rocks in this area have given Adam some ideas. When he run them with Alice, the AI readily accepted the challenge.

For the past few months, hundreds of gunships have been gathering small asteroids and storing them on the other four of the smaller moons of pluto.

Alice have created a translocator chamber on it and created a link to the Zeus weapons platform.

Basically, on top of the mega solar lazer as its primary weapon. Alice have created a secondary weapon on its platform.

She developed a Railgun system that can accelerate a three ton rock to the speed of sound.

When the rock exits the barrel, it enters a translocator portal.

Adam can then choose the location and the direction where the rock is going to apprear.

What you’ll get is a weapons system that can fire a three ton rock at the speed of sound to anywhere in the world. The enemy have no way of predicting or anticipating it. The scary part is that Adam can even make the rock appear right inside the target.

As for Thor, well they simply added the translocation module on the Thor launching platform.

Adam’s bunker is also in Charon. The Thor system is currently attached to it.

...

The scout ship commander has been sending reports since it arrived.

Its latest report about the islands inhabitants have even made the Herald talk to him personally.

The fleet is on its way.

Traveling through dimension is a tricky business. One wrong calculation can make you end up somewhere you dont like to be. Specially if you’re moving a large group through the hole. One must be very careful.

The whole fleet will take time to get here but the Herald did sent a vanguard for the fleet.

The Herald’s flagship will be the leading tip for the Vanguard force. However, the Herald wont be in it.

He is staying at home for now, anticipating the arrival of their king.

...

Unlike the majority of the ships in the Armada, the scout ships are equiped with better sensors.

It took them a while but eventually, the ships on board sensors have detected a big group of humans located under ground. Its only a small fraction of the entire population of the islands inhabitants but this group did not exist in that location before.

Therefore the anomaly must have introduced this technology here as well.

The commander barked a command to the navigation officer on deck.

They set a new course heading straight to that underground bunker.

...

The moment that the scout’s new heading became clear, Adam’s decision was basically made for him.

The enemy has a way to locate their hideouts. By this point he really have to attack.

“Well I guess hiding is over, let say hi to our guest.”

A minute after the scout ship moved, a three ton asteroid made entirely of solid diamond was loaded to the Zeus. Two seconds later it was fired through the translocation gate.

...

Ten miles in the air, above the old ruins of the Los Angeles City.

The scout ship suddely crumpled like a tin can then burst into flames.

The debries rained down to the derelict buildings below.

...

Adam set the exit and trajectory of the diamond right where the scout ship is passing through. It appeared right inside the ship’s defensive shield, almost touching the tip of the front hull. Its direction is the exact opposite of where the shipnis heading.

With the scout ship’s speed combined with the rocks speed of sound. The point of impact is so staggering that the ships super structure simply crumpled from the immense pressure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.