The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 56: Luna

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56: Luna - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam is quite curious about one of his new skill.

Passive Skill: “Translocation Technology” Level: 1 (Max Level)

Weapon technology capable of translocation. System that can relocate ammunition or any mass to a different location point.

Its not really a weapon or a unit.

It’s a weapon technology skill. It’s the first time he received a skill like this and he dont really know how to use it.

So he used his best source of information, Alice.

This skill allows the user to infuse any weapon system in any units with the Translocator technology. The option should now be available on the unit’s control panel.

Basically, the technology allows Adam’s weapons to create a micro wormhole. The system makes the projectile do a micro jump right after it leaves the gun barrel, the projectile enters a sub-space dimension and reappears right on the surface or even inside your target.

One of the benefits of this technology is the capability to ignore the target’s defense.

Being able to bypass a wall when an enemy is hiding behind it, is an absolute 100% kill rate. Making your bullet appear right at your targets forehead while he’s inside an armored tank.

This technology also makes sure that there is no loss of projectile velocity during impact. Its like firing a gun point blank.

Adam can even use it on an inanimate objects. In the skill’s control panel he can select the object and pinpoint the location where he wants it to appear. He tried to test it by pulling the pin on a granade and making the granade appear inside a car before it explode.

That experiment gave him the idea of translocating a whole team of sentinels into a building, ten thousand feet up from Excalibur.

Dropping a Sentinel in solid ball form from the sky is always an awesome way to attack someone, but sometimes subtlety and stealth is also necessary.

Translocating the Sentinels opened up new things for Adam, having successfully translocate the Sentinels. He confirmed that he can basically do it to any of his units.

This discovery led him to make his ships do “jumps”. He experimented with a frigate first. He was quite happy when the ship made a micro jump of about a hundred miles from its original position, right exactly where he set it to appear.

It seems that the controls for the translocation technology has become part of the ships controls. This allows the ship’s captains perform the maneuvers from their command seat.

Even the controls for the weapons that are fused with the translocation technology h become part of the ship’s controls.

Adam took note that laser weapons or any beam weapons on his units cannot use the technology. Only the ones that have projectiles.

For his next experiment, he decided to use the Excalibur.

Since the flagship is capable of flying beyond the atmosphere, he decided that its a good time to try it.

Looking up above him. Right in the middle of the evening sky, a bright illumination is clearly visible.

He used Alice to make the proper calculations. He simply asked her to bring his ship a few thousand feet from its surface.

The moon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.