The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 55: Flagship

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55: Flagship - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

It took Adam quite a while to get from level 49 to level 50. Apparently Level 50 is a special threshold and this level requires more experience to break through compared to others.

He’s been observing his player status screen for some time now, taking note of the tiny increments on the experience bar whenever he kills during battle.

However, after killing the last hundred feet mutant shark, he finally gained the necessary experience to break to the next level.

He’s been hunting Giant mutant animals and roaming zombie hords for the last year to get this achievement.

As usual new skills were activated the moment he reached level 50.

Passive Skill: “Translocation Technology”
Level: 1 (Max Level)

Weapon technology capable of translocation. System that can relocate ammunition or any mass to a different location point.

Skill: “Nano Tech II”
Level: 1 (Max Level)

Nano bot and Cell fusion advanced to a higher level of synergy. Cells or matter that are fused with nano technology will never deteriorate due to age advancement. Organic individuals fused with nano bots will never require nutrients to survive.

Skill: “Over Mind”
Level: 1 (Max Level)

User can use Nano Bots to excert his will over organic beings and electrical systems.

Skill: “Excalibur”
Level: 1 (Max Level)

Summon and command a permanent Sovereign Flagship. Flagship will give additional units to all summoned capital ships (Max unit + 100%). Flagship will give additional units to all ground units (Max unit + 200%). Ship’s level and capabilities are syncronized to player’s level, the higher the player becomes the stronger and more powerful the ships weapons and defense will be. Additional ship capabilities activates the higher the player level becomes. Ship is capable of traveling outside earth’s armosphere. As long as Sovereign ship is active, all capital ship will gain outer space flight capabilities. Can set unit to self destruct.

Main weapon: (1) Hull mounted: Anti-Matter Singularity Generator.
Secondary weapon: (4) Turret mounted Translocator Cannon.

The Flagahip significantly increased his units. The amount is so staggering that it took adam a few days to summon all of them.

Looking at the over all list made his head spin.

All Unit count:
(1) Excalibur
(20) Destroyer
(100) Frigates
(615) Valkyrie
(615) Gunship
(3660) Rhino Tank
(3660) Black Widow
(3660) Spider Tank
(7380) Sentinel
(7380) Jaggernaut
(7380) Battle Robot

He redistributed them to fit the six battle group in his force.

Adam’s Personal Battle Group
(1) Excalibur
(5) Destroyer
(25) Frigates
(115) Valkyrie
(115) Gunship
(660) Rhino Tank
(660) Black Widow
(660) Spider Tank
(2380) Sentinel
(2380) Jaggernaut
(2380) Battle Robot

Girls Battle Group
(3) Destroyer
(15) Frigates
(100) Valkyrie
(100) Gunship
(600) Rhino Tank
(600) Black Widow
(600) Spider Tank
(1000) Sentinel
(1000) Jaggernaut
(1000) Battle Robot

...

Since everyone in Adam’s force has been fused with the nano bots already, with the new Advanced Nano Technology, the burden of looking and producing food has finally been lifted.

The ability to control them directly with his will also removes the lingering fear in Adam’s mind of a possible rebellion.

...

Eve is very happy playing with that skill. She loves being dominated. And having Adam play with her mind has given her some of the biggest orgasms in her entire young life.

The two sisters Maya and Nica loves it whenever Adam uses the skill on other people, they often ask him to make other people do things they wouldn’t normally do. Among all the girls they are the most mischivous.

Asroria is contented sitting beside Adam during these times.

Niome ... well she down on her knees sucking Adam’s cock, without a care for other people in the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.