The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 43: Sunset

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43: Sunset - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

After learning about the controls and the other functions of the new toy, he used the control panel for the Frigate to use its transportation beam to get him and the girls aboard the ship.

They were immediately transported to the ships bridge.

The place is pretty spartan. There’s just a captains chair in the middle and thats it.

Adam sat on the captains command chair and a series of holographic windows suddenly appeared in front of him. It gave him the over all status and readiness of the ships weapons and power.

After he took command and activated the ship, all functions rapidly went to ready mode.

Outside the ship all the people who were watching suddenly see a spherical bubble appeared around the ship. Adam apparently activated the battle mode which activated all weapons and defences.

The ship suddenly accelerated towards the north of the city. From the on lookers perspective the ship suddenly just became a line of white light and disappeared.

In just a few minutes, the Frigate reached the Mafia’s oil rig.

He watched as the people in the platform panicked and started arming them selves.

Adam simply set the Ship to hover a short distance from the nearest parked boat on the sea surface.

Adam used the ships transportation beam to beam him and the girls down to the platform.

A visibly perplexed Mafia Godfather was looking at the new arrivals. He shook his head for a bit before walking towards them with a new smile.

“You my friend are full of surprises. Where the hell did you get that thing. And why didnt you have that when we needed it.”

He said it smiling but Adam can clearly see his loss.

“Im sorry Mr. Gambino, this is just a new aquisition. I only got it for less than an hour. I came here to see how fast it can fly, we left the Phoenix city around fifteen minutes ago.”

The old man was surprised. That more that a few thousand miles of travel and that big thing only took fifteen minutes to get here.

All of a sudden a thick blond mane came shooting out of the back of the other onlookets and slammed into Adam.

“Mi Amore! You came back.”

Astoria shrieked with joy. She’s trying to smother Adam’s face with kisses.

The four girls with Adam smiled with knowing looks.

The Godfather watched the other four beautiful girls who came with Adam. He knew three of them. The evil twins sisters from the Red Skulls and the white princess of the Sun God.

He shook his head because he knew that the group already have a fifth member with his granddaughter.

“Little Ria, let Mr. Black breath for bit. If you keep that up he might die due to lack of air”

Mr. Gambino said laughing.

“Besides these pretty ladies might have something to say about you taking their man.”

Astoria immediately stopped and turned her eyes towards the other ladies.

Eve stepped forward and smiled at her.

“Welcome to our family, sister.”

Astoria leaped towards the girls and they went and have a big girly group hug.

While the girls are talking and occasionally giggling. Adam offered Mr. Gambino a ride. He still want to test fire his ships new weapons.

He gathered the girls and along with the Godfather and Lorenzo they beamed back towards the waiting ship.

...

Having better knowledge of the area, the Godfather used Adam’s areal map to point out an abandoned shipyard a few miles down the coast.

It only took the Frigate a minute to glide over the target location.

Adam initiated the secondary weapons to target one of the big warehouse.

They watched as the two turrets started firing rapid shot os laser towards the building. In mere seconds, hundreds of angry red laser beams lances towards the warehouse turning it into a pile of metal junk in a blink of an eye.

He then activated the main weapon and targeted one of the huge metal oil tanker ship who’s sitting on a dry dock.

The explosion that the plasma created completely desintegrated the whole ship. In its place is now replaced with a crater who’re now rapidly being filled with sea water.

...

While Adam is gaving fun with his new toy, a few thousand miles away in the Sun God’s holy city.

Benjamin alog with the remaining arch bishops are hiding inside the Cathedrals underdround bunker.

The lights already went out an hour ago and they can hear the explosions outside their bunker door getting louder and louder

All their forces are now gone. They were no match for the mutants.

Now, the mutants are outside the bunker door and using explosives to breach the door.

He knew that with the amount of constant explosives that they’re doing, the door wont last the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.