The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 41: The fire is spreading

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: The fire is spreading - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The battle in Little Italy raged way after the Godfather and the Mafia’s ruling families retreated. The elite enforcers have stood their ground to ensure that they escape.

Adam tasked the A.I. to take command of all his toys to help the enforcers as much as possible. In fact, during the last moments before the island completely fall, Adam’s forces took most of the brunt of the mutant’s attack. This act made it possible for the remaining mafia enforcers to escape the island too.


Adam and his group escaped towards the sea.

One of the Mafia’s secret base is located a hundred miles out in the middle of the sea.

Its an oil rig platform as big as two football field. Its long been converted to civilian use. No oil is coming from the ground anymore.

A large military frigate is docked beside the oil rig and there are also other various boats tied to it.

Adam observed the whole platform in awe. Astoria Gambino took hold of his hands and gave him a grand tour of the whole place.

He put a mental note to find a similar place for himself.

The Godfather thanked him profously. The news of the fate of Little Italy already spread all over the platform. All the people here have families living on the city and on other Mafia owned places.

The fate of all those people are very clear. Mutants dont take prisoners. They kill all himans that they encounter, rumors says that they become those monsters food.


Adam spent a few days as the Godfather’s personal guest. Everyone knew his contribution to the battle and everyone is looking at him with respect.

No body batted an eye when the guards or the maids saw him coming out of Astoria’s personal bed chamber. Even the Godfather just laughed at him when he bumped into Adam when he was just closing Astoria’s door.

“That girl is a handful Mr. Black. I hope you know what you’re getting yourself into.”

Adam blushed uncompfortably then smiled at the head of the Gambino family while scratching his head.

“She’s a bit headstrong, I just cant help but be drawn to her.”

They talked over breakfast, Mr. Gambino told him about their plans.

They have been observing the movement of the main group of the mutant army.

After they took the island, the mutant immediately seize control of the Fusion power plant. A few hours later, they seem to start a huge building construction right beside the plant. All maners of cables can clearly be seen from the satellite image.


After a huge argument between the families, they finally agreed to let Adam use his missiles inside the city and take out the Fusion plant.

Ever since they left the island, Adam has continued to send his Thor missiles towards any mutant groups outside the city. The Mafia initially didnt want him to bomb their city and destroy it in case they are able to reclaim it in the future.

However, giving the mutants access to fusion tech and possibly weaponizing it poses a greater danger to all of them. They decided to destroy it along with anything that can still be used in the island.

24 hours after the Fusion plant was destroyed, the mutants main force started moving again.


Little Italy is alot closer to the Sun God’s territory compared to the Red Skulls.

The mutant’s speed surprused Adam. They were able to travel the huge distance between the island towards the Sun Gods nearest city in just a day. From the looks of it will only take a few hours before they reach the city.

One of the Mafia’s Family head convinced the Godfather to send someone to the Sun Gods and give them warning about the on coming danger.

Adam was told by Lorenzo that the head of the Torrio family have a good relations with the mayor who oversees the Sun God border city. It seems that their daughter was married to the mayor to establish a ties for trade.

Adam informed the Godfather about his plan to return home. The threat of the mutants are about to spill over the rest of the people in the area.

Before leaving, he did agree to make a detour using one of his Gunships to bring Mr. Torrio to the Sun God’s border city.


Adam knew that they are already too late when he saw the huge plume of smoke at the direction where the city is supposed to be at.

As they get closer he can still see some small groups of mutants. On closer inspection, they seems to be feeding on something. Later they found out that it was human flesh that the mutants were gorging on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.