The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 36: Reunion

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: Reunion - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

It took Adam a while to calm the two sisters down.

Seeing a strange new girl humping their guy made them a tad bit of jealous.

However after they learned about the girl’s ordeal the night before and the injustices that Adam did to get, their heart melted and quickly changed their outlook.

They took the girl as their own and formed a bond that that nobody was able to break, this bond proved very useful in the future.

For the next few days, the three girls were virtually inseparable. They roamed everywhere inside the Phoenix city.

Niome, the girl’s name as Adam found out later became very shy. Gone were the days when he nose is high up in the air.

Removed from the shadow of her father’s image, her true self finally came out.

It’s the first time that she went out of the Sun God’s territory. She found the Phoenix City of the Red Skulls quite shocking. Compared to the prim and proper people in the Holy City, here it’s more like a big chaotic market place.

The three girls are being served by Adam’s slaves. He acquired quite a few already.

Once the city found out about the fate of their old masters, they were scared. When they were told that Adam was the one who did it and he is now their owner, they were terrified.

One by one, the big bosses and the merchants inside the city paid their tribute to their new Lord.

Some gave exotic items like silk and other things of comfort, but most gave him their best slaves, male and female.

The A.I.’s last report states that he is now the owner of more than five hundred slaves. Only a hundred of them are female.

In this world, due to the wide spread slavery. They invented a way for the slaver to control the slaves and make them obedient.

The collars around their necks show their status as slaves. A chip is also surgically embedded right between their skulls and spines.

This chip overrides the slave’s brain function and make them more docile and obedient to their masters.

There’s a method where the chips will be imprinted with their master’s DNA. Once the slave chips were activated they will be forever attached to that person.

The only way to break it is destroy the chip. However, doing so will also mean the destruction of the slave’s brain functions, making them living human vegetables.

Due to this influx of new slaves, Adam was forced to demolish the original building where he was planning to house his slaves.

He replaced it with single floor building and he opted to dig down ten floors to create more space.

He also created networks of underground passages inside his compound that connected everything to his mansion.

This makes the top side easier to secure. With virtually no people walking inside the walls of the compound, it’s easier to spot any intruders.

On the fourth day after Adam visited the Holy City of the Sun God. A message front the border patrol came in, they reported that an Envoy from the Sun God is requesting passage. They said that they are carrying with them a gift from the Supreme Ruler, His Holiness Reverend Father Benjamin Black.

The report also said that they are escorting a female slave.

Author’s note:

My sincerest thanks to Rexford for volunteering his time and effort to make this story more bearable to the readers. It’s a long time coming and I do admit my weakness from the start. Spellings and grammars are really beyond me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.