The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 31: Home Base

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Home Base - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The “Purge”. That’s how the residents of the Phoenix City call the massacre.

Almost a thousand people died. Whole clans were wiped out, their loyal soldiers and generals were buried along with them.

Adam gained three levels during that short week.

Name: Adam Black

Class: The Gamer

Level: 23

Exp: 26673/230000

Since he took the city for himself, he needed a better way to monitor it and to secure it properly.

He maxed out his “Orbital Drone” skill first.

Skill: “Orbital Drone”

Level: 5 (Max Level)

Summon a permanent drone that can achieve orbital flight. Orbital drone can only be summoned if bunker is active. Orbital drone can only function if connected to bunker. Orbital drone have greater surveillance capability. Orbital drone can cover 500 square miles of surface area.

Max Unit: 5

Maxing out the “Orbital Drone” skill interlocked a new skill for him. He added 3 skill points to it too after seeing what it can do.

Skill: “Gunship”

Level: 4

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Gunship. Default Primary weapon: Heavy Laser Cannon. Secondary weapon: Hydra Smart Missile. Can set unit to self-destruct.

Max Range: 500 miles

Max unit: 4

Cooldown: 5 min.

Next Level: Max Unit +1

Adam also plans to explore this world some more. He wishes to establish connections with the other humans in this area. After he got the taste of the civilization again, he plans to establish a new colony. Space might even be an option in the future.

So he maxed out his “Way Point” skill as well.

Skill: “Way Point”

Level: 5 (Max Level)

This skill allows the user to create a Way Point. User can only create a way point in his exact location, cannot use map to set way point. Once way point is established, user can teleport to the way point from anywhere.

Max Way Point: 5

Cooldown: 30 seconds.

He still has a waypoint on that military bunker. His original plan was to use it to get back to his old house.

However, since he took this city, he wants to make it his home base now. So he created a waypoint in Phoenix city as well.

Maxing out “Way Point” also gave him a new skill.

Skill: “Nano Tech”

Level: 1

User’s cells are now fused with nano bot technology. Skill allows for very fast HP recovery without the need of any restoration items, gives immunity to any status ailments.

Regeneration Speed: 100x normal.

Next Level:

Regeneration Speed +100x

Skill Active state: User can consume HP to slowly regrow lost limbs or organs.


Inside the city walls, right where the old Space Launch Platform is located, a new area around a thousand square feet was cleared.

A ten foot wall was erected around the property and a new security gate was installed.

Adam’s huge sentries are spaced evenly along the wall perimeter.

Attack drones constantly patrol the property in circles.

The Spider tanks are parked neatly near the gates.

A helipad was made along the north side of the compound and is now occupied by one of Adam’s Gunship.

In the center of the property stood Adam’s Bunker, he Thor launching platform and the Orbital Drone Control Tower stood beside it.

Fifty meters from the Bunker stood a newly built villa. It has a huge pool beside it. Adam had it built for his slaves.

The regular drones were task to discretely patrol inside the city walls. They are tasked to gather any intel on any possible trouble inside the city.

The three other Gunships were tasked to patrol fifty miles around the city and kill or destroy any zombies or mutants that enters their patrol area.

After everything was arranged, Adam finally felt safe to move in to his new home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.