Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 32

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The ride to Zaria’s dorm is riddled with stories of combat, fallen comrades, victories snatched from the jaws of defeat and lots of other gems of football lore. Zaria intently listens to it all or at least she tries. But mostly, she continues to look over her catch. Nice chest, strong arms, strong legs. She is looking at, what she is convinced is, a younger version of her father. He’ll do. Upon reaching her dorm, she asks, “Would you like to come up, Danny?”

“Sure, if we can just find a parking space,” he answers nonchalantly. “That reminds me of this game we had last fall...”

Does this guy ever shut the fuck up? The girl’s thoughts show something different on the outside when she smiles at him.

All the way to the elevator, the self-aggrandizement continues. Once the elevator door closes though, Zaria turns to the boy and interrupts him midsentence with a kiss. A grin comes across his face in that instant. “Wow, I can’t wait to until my bros see you kiss me like that after the game Saturday night.”

Holy fuck, he’s as dumb as a fucking box of rocks. She smiles at him again. “Yeah, I can’t wait.”

The elevator door opens and she leads a giggling Danny by the hand down the hall to her dorm door. Entering the darkened room, Zaria can hear Yesenia’s moans coming from a closed bedroom door. A cluster of candles light the room from one corner. “It looks like we’re stuck out here,” she says, placing the boy on the sofa. She opens her condom laden purse and places it within easy reach on an end table, next to the glowing candles.

“That’s okay, I don’t mind,” the oaf says, sitting back while Zaria stands in front of him in the candlelight.

The girl begins a slow, seductive dance. While her hips sway in front of her prey, Zaria removes the gray silk blouse. Next, she reaches behind her and lowers the zipper and slips out of her miniskirt. Danny looks up at here, his mouth open, his tongue licking his lips. The girl’s breasts are barely contained in lace. Her treasure box sports a small triangle of matching black lace. The boy’s eyes are glued to the chained diamonds protruding from her belly button that sways opposite her hips. They are like a stopwatch being used to hypnotize him into submission. He just sites there when Zaria straddles him. His hands rest on her silk covered thighs when she places her arms around his neck and kisses him. Danny returns her kiss, his unpracticed tongue darting in and out of her mouth.

Fuck! How Zaria longs for Ray’s long,, slow and teasing kisses.

Danny’s hands paw at her breasts. “You have great tits.”

“Thank you,” comes from her lips, but really she wants the soft, sensuous touch of her father’s hands on her. While Danny slobbers all over her neck, she undoes the buttons of his shirt and bares his muscular chest. Her hand roves over his taut skin. Thank goodness for small favors. The boy meanwhile fumbles repeatedly with the clasp of her bra. Eventually she straightens up. “Here, let me,” she says, reaching up behind her back to free her breasts.

When she removes the cups covering her great tits, Danny’s smile becomes as wide as a canyon. “Damn girl! If only my bros could see me now,” he groans, fumbling in his pocket. “Can I take some pictures?”

Zaria instantly stops and sits back a little. “Oh, hell no!” she cries. “What the fuck?”

“Okay, okay,” the boy says, throwing his hands up, his face losing a little color. “I was just asking.” Then he grabs her breast and begins sucking.

Zaria longs for Ray to be the one suckling her. When they are together everything is perfect. She feels safe, protected and loved. With this, she feels like a freak in a circus side show. Someone to be gawked at, pawed at and put on display for his friends. Why the fuck am I doing this?

Then as Danny squirms beneath her, it all comes back. Zaria’s pussy rubs up against the erection in the boy’s pants. Deciding that she might as well enjoy the ride, she rubs herself along its ridge, and after a few seconds, she is coaxing Danny’s mouth from her breast and kisses him. The girl looks into eh boy’s desperate eyes while applying soft wet kisses to his chest. Before tonight she didn’t think much about who she’d find: a human boy or an Ish like her. It really doesn’t matter, she is just happy that her father was her first.

She continues down his muscular belly, sliding to the floor in front of him. She kisses his member through the fabric of his jeans and he shudders. She undoes his belt buckle and unzips his pants before reaching up and pulling. Danny eagerly helps and while they traverse the slope of his legs, his long, thick prick pops into view. The boy looks down in awe when Zaria grabs his erection and begins stroking him. She looks into his eyes again, placing the tip of him into her mouth.

The boy sighs, “Fuck...”

Zaria starts with a slow stroking of him in and out of her moist cavernous mouth, tongue lapping at the underside like constant waves at the shore. She loves how it feels insider her, the skin that stretches and softens with each stroke, the softness of the head as it massages her soft pallet and the shudder of the boy’s thighs with every cycle through her lips. Zaria releases him from her confines and kisses along his length until she gets to his balls. Danny has hair, and lots of it. She briefly takes the orbs in her mouth and lashes them with her tongue, but quickly releases them. She has to stop to pick hair from her tongue. It is definitely not what the girl wants and once again longs for her father’s cleanly shaved balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.