Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning, Zaria bounds out of bed. She runs down the hall to her father’s bedroom, but the bed is empty. The smell of his cologne lingers in the air though and she knows her father has already left for work. Ray runs a lingerie store, of all things, and summer is his busiest time, because he also sells beach wear. It is some of the sexiest beach wear to be found too. So Zaria returns to her room and showers and dresses. She leaves the house and heads to Yesenia’s house where they will plan the day out. While she has several human friends, Yesenia is her best friend and as a fellow Ish, knows exactly what drives the other on. When she gets there, she joins the other Ish in her room and sits on the bed.

“You’ll never guess what I did last night,” Zaria says in a high whisper the moment her ass hits the bed.

Yesenia looks at her friend for a second. Then a sly smile caresses the corner of her lips. “Really?”

“My daddy said we can’t talk about it,” Zaria warns. “He said you should not have told me about your dad. He said if anyone finds out we’d all be in trouble.”

“Or course we would,” the other Ish says, sounding very knowledgeable. “Just because we’re Ish doesn’t mean incest laws don’t apply to us. It is the same if we were human.” Zaria bites her bottom lips, looking questioningly at her friend. “But we won’t tell anyone else,” Yesenia continues quickly, seeing the conflictions of her friend’s face. “You and I will tell each other everything, that way we won’t be tempted to tell anyone else. Deal?”

“Deal!” Zaria replies happily.

“Now...” Yesenia fires back. “ ... tell me the deets.”

“Well, I got to suck his dick until he ejaculated in my mouth,” Zaria whispers loudly.

“Wasn’t that so cool?” the other girl asks. “I love making my dad cum in my mouth.”

“And he said we can try other things that he doesn’t do with my mom,” Zaria says excitedly, while nodding her head in agreement.

“See? I told you that you’d love it,” Yesenia says smiling and feeling very good about herself. “It just feels so fucking good, Zaria.”

They both giggle.

“Fuck, I can’t wait to play like that with my dad,” Zaria says dreamily.

After a little more talk and some planning, the two head off to the mall. During lunch they talk about their plans for the next year at school, how to deal with assignments while still having time for other activities, especially sex with their fathers. For Zaria, the day seems to drag on forever. Several times she catches herself touching herself while daydreaming of Ray. Eventually, the mall runs out of things to keep them amused and so they return home.

Upon reaching Yesenia’s front door, Zaria reminds her, “Remember, we won’t tell anyone but each other.”

Yesenia nods affirmatively and then hugs her best friend and heads into the house. “Oh, by the way, my mom if headed way this weekend for come convention. So it’s just going to be me and my dad.” She smiles and winks at Zaria before closing the door without another word.

Reaching her house, Zaria is disappointed to find her mother’s car in the driveway. She heads inside and is greeted by the woman with a hug and kiss. The Ish girl smiles back, hugging her mother her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.