Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Zaria adds another hash mark to the last page of her journal. Each hash mark she views as a victory over her mother, and each one is a representation of a sexual encounter with her father. The girl and her mother have a tenuous relationship. Being the only child to a couple that has mixed feeling about children isn’t something that goes unnoticed by the child. In Zaria’s case, she learned this long, long ago.

Her mother never wanted children but her father did. And since her parents had this conflict over the matter, they spent the first five years of their marriage childless. It wasn’t until they finally compromised and had an Ish child. In a way it is sad that Zaria is essentially a test tube baby. But the wonderful thing is, she is technically her father’s and her father’s alone.

The Ish are created using the egg or sperm of a single parent, or in the case of Zaria’s parents, just one of them. After the aforementioned, alien DNA is mixed in to create a child that is then grown in an artificial womb. It is perfect for single parents that do not want ties to another human being or couples where one doesn’t want a child or the responsibility of one should a divorce arise. The downside is people like Ray that would love a large family can only have one in a lifetime. And of course the child is easily recognizable by the large elflike ears and the lively green eyes. These traits made the Ish stand out to the point that they were regarded with contempt and sometime malice. But that was long ago. Now they are equal to any other human being on the planet.

It suits Zaria just fine. Her mother, if one can call her that, is a very successful business woman. She started on the ground floor at the company she works for, and through much dedication and many long hours, she has worked her way up to running the company. Because of this hard work, she was rarely home while Zaria grew up. Now, because of the success, the woman is frequently away and not a part of Zaria’s life. Now, a young seventeen year old, Zaria spends most of her time with her father. She graduated high school the year prior and is going into her second year of college.

Ray has always been there for the girl. He was the one to take her to all her friend’s birthday parties. It was he that took her to all her sports practices and games and all those extracurricular activities that she wanted to participate in. Sure, her mother brought in more than enough money for him not to work and to pay for all that, but sometimes Zaria wonders if it would have been better to not have any of it just to have her mother. Ray is even responsible for taking her to be fitted for her first bra. Not something typical for a father to do unless he is a single parent. But Ray isn’t a single parent, his wife is always just too busy pursuing her career to be there and help out. As Zaria grew older, she grew even closer to her father and she quickly realized that his often sad mood was mostly due to her mother’s ignorance of him and her. It didn’t matter to Ray after a while because he had his daughter.

Zaria and Ray have been playing right under her mother’s nose for several weeks now. The woman’s travels leave plenty of daddy time available for the girl. And when the Ish grew into womanhood, it was only natural for her to turn to the most loving man in her life: her father. It started with her return for the summer from her first year of college a few weeks back. The girl has watched plenty of porn lately, a consequence of sharing a room with Yesenia, another Ish. They had been best friends throughout childhood and are now roomies at college.

Yesenia has confided in the girl that over the winter break she had started fucking her own father. Zaria was in awe of her best friend. In high school it was Yesenia who had become sexually active while Zaria, who was too incredibly shy, concentrated on her school work and extracurricular activities. Now, Zaria frequently has to find other accommodations when Yesenia brings guys back to the room.

Her friend seems to be insatiable. Zaria finds herself highly aroused by the other Ish’s exploits. She has grown more aware of her sexuality by living vicariously through Yesenia. And with her best friend’s help and encouragement, Zaria was turned over to the world of porn. In fact, one of Zaria’s first sexual experiences had been mutual masturbation with Yesenia during one of their porn nights. Now, Zaria often finds herself masturbating to the thoughts of Yesenia’s guy friends taking her as well. With Yesenia’s revelation, Zaria began to have thoughts of her father as well. Then upon returning home for the summer, she decided that she, like Yesenia, would turn to father for sexual attention. She flirted with the man every chance she got and whenever her mother was away, she would dress provocatively to ensure that her father would know that she was now a woman.

That first night is as fresh in her mind now as it was then. It is a memory that she will never forget. And with its clarity, she can relive it anytime she wishes...

Tonight would be the night, she had decided. With Ray watching the television, Zaria dressed in the most sexy lingerie she could get ahold of, along with a pair of silk panties. On entering the living room, Zaria first goes to the fire place. Bending over with her ass to her father, she stoked the flames, making sure that the man gets a good eyeful of her lithe form before abandoning the fire to crawl up on the couch next to him. She nestles under his arm, her ass against his lap and covers them both with a blanket she had brought from her room.

“Hi, Daddy,” she coos softly.

“You know, you wouldn’t need a blanket if you weren’t so scantily dressed,” Ray observes.

“Don’t you like it?” she asks, scrunching her face up as if she were puzzled by his remark. “I wore it just for you.”

Ray feels a tingling in his balls. He knows very well as to why she is wearing it. He wasn’t fully certain at first, but with the confirmation comes the tingling.

“Do you think I’m pretty?” the Ish girl continues to poke and prod verbally.

“Of course,” the man answers, quickly becoming aware of the bulge forming in his pants.

“As pretty as Mom?” she asks, biting her bottom lips gingerly.

“Yes,” he sighs. “You are as pretty as she ever was. Actually, you’re a hell of a lot more.”

Zaria smiles and kisses his cheek, wiggling her ass against his lap. “You know, sometime I think that it is nice that she is away so much,” she says soothingly. “That way it’s just you and me. I really like spending time alone with you.” With this, she hugs him tightly. Then the Ish looks straight into her father’s eyes and kisses him right on the lips. The act isn’t abnormal, but she lingers with it a little longer than normal.

“Oh Daddy, I got lipstick on you,” she giggles, wiping the color away with her finger. His bulge grows. And Zaria is well aware of the growing member as it presses into her ass. She smiles to herself, thinking about for a few moments before asking, “Does your cock hurt when it gets hard?”

“What?” His reaction is one of fear, realizing that he is now fully erect and pushing against his daughter. Ray quickly peels the girl’s arms from around his neck and tries to guide her off his lap. “These are definitely not things that we should be discussing.”

“But Mom is never here,” she protests. “I’m a woman now, Daddy. I need to know these things.” Zaria pouts and whines. “I can feel you, Daddy. You’re all hard. Does that mean you’re ready to fuck? Does that mean you want to fuck me?”

“What? No!” He is doing his best to disregard his reaction to his daughter’s attentions and advancements. “I... , “ he begins, trying to find the right words to use. “That is not something that we should be discussing.” Ray squirms uncomfortably, trying to again to ease the girl off his lap, but Zaria is unrelenting, and she is making it known not just verbally.

“So, you don’t think I’m pretty?” she asks, though it sounds more like a fact rather than a question.

“Of course I do, but I’m not supposed to feel that way about you,” he says, struggling to not only convince her of it but himself. “I mean you’re half of me.”

“And I’m technically half alien too,” she argues. “But that is beside the point. I love you and you love me. Right?”

“Yes, but that doesn’t justify it?” he counters.

“So you got hard when I hugged and kissed you for nothing?” she presses. “Do you get hard when you hug and kiss Mom?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.