Orgy at Candy Pass - Cover

Orgy at Candy Pass

by Benjamin J Conrad

Copyright© 2018 by Benjamin J Conrad

Humor Sex Story: Jake is a sleepy town bank manager who is being stalked by a young temptress. She's quiet prepared to go the whole hog to get her man - but is Jake cut out to be a romantic lover? Lets see!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Humor   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Jake sat at his desk which displayed the sign: Jake K Larrell, Vice President. Candy Pass Bank. Opposite him in the client armchair lounged young Nita Bramble and J K could see clear up between her sexy white thighs; and she knew it!

He’d heard Miss Bramble was an ambitious young female who cultivated older men. Apparently she was even on good terms with Councillor Morgan; which was impressive. She was petite, almost childlike built with a precision that ensured a second glance from any red-blooded male and right now she certainly had Jake Larrell’s undivided attention.

Nita Bramble shifted languidly; her long legs separated just the slightest bit again; revealing her rose coloured panties and causing tiny beads of sweat to break out on Jakes forehead, for he could swear a few tendrils of hair were visible from the elasticized sides of Nita’s panties.

He cleared his throat and lifted his eyes up to the pert, innocent looking face. He used his best business tone, and his eyes did their best not to waver from the girl’s frank, almost impertinent gaze. “Now Miss Bramble what is it that you want to discuss about your account?”

“Well Mr Larrell, they told me I’d have to see an officer about this ... you see I have this big check coming in again but I’m not getting the money from my father until tomorrow because his paycheck came late this week, you see, I was practically sure that I could deposit it in time...”

Jake’s eyes swept over the soft wool sweater that hugged Nita’s tight breasts and wondered how they would feel in his hands.

“Miss Bramble ... your account is already overdrawn and I can’t make special rules for you ... after all...” Jake heard his own voice droning on but he wasn’t thinking about what he was saying, his mind was fogged with a longing, and again he glanced between those lithe and lovely legs of Nita Bramble.

“But I really needed this money for my Moma’s birthday present ... I mean, that’s what the check is for ... and if it bounces, I’m afraid that...”

“Well Miss Bramble ... that’s unfortunate, but if the check comes in I’m afraid we’ll have to return it. We’ve already paid on two other checks of yours, and the bank can’t continue...”

“Mr. Larrell,” Nita said smiling up at him as she rose and moved closer to his desk.

Jake made an imperceptible move backward in his rolling chair. Christ, what was she going to do! He looked frantically toward the door of his office and was glad to see it was closed. It wouldn’t do to have any of the employees seeing this college girl getting so familiar.

Nita’s perfume drifted across his desk and Jake realized she was moving in on him a few seconds too late. Already her manicured fingernails were touching lightly at his face, her soft, pink lips approaching his face for a pouty kiss, her auburn hair falling across his eyes, as her pointed tongue emerged from between her wetly parted lips.

Jake thought of his wife, Sybil ... Sybil at home ... what was she doing now ... vacuuming the house? getting ready to make his dinner for that night? There was no neglect there ... she certainly took good care of his stomach ... but as for the rest ... Already his big, semi-hardened penis was stirring ominously between his legs like some enormous sleeping monster, being awakened by a beautiful princess ... but the princess wasn’t his wife Sybil ... It was Nita Bramble! He could feel the blood racing through his veins, rushing down to his meaty member, filling it to hardness, making it jump alert as Nita’s tongue swept wetly across his own startled mouth. Was he really going to let her do this? Was he going to stop her or not?

Her softness was enveloping him, yet beneath that softness was a determination Jake didn’t have the strength or will to combat. Her lips and tongue, swirling in his mouth sent chills up and down his spine. Awkwardly at first; for he was tilted backward in his chair, and she was pressing her lips onto him. He ground his lips against hers and felt a thrill of satisfaction as Nita gasped for breath. This was what she’d wanted ... and now she was going to get it! There was only so much a man could take! With his knee he pressed a button beneath his desk which locked the door to his office.

Jake’s hands closed around Nita’s small waist and marvelled at his own actions ... it was the first time since he’d married Sybil... “Damn it to hell!” he thought, “It’s Sybil’s own fault anyway ... a man has to have some sex ... a man can’t go on forever...”

Jake bent toward Nita, his lips brushing her mouth to trail wetly to her neck. His hands rose slowly from her waist, taking in the area of her rib cage. She was panting and squirming within the circle of his hands. He could almost taste those pert breasts as he slid his thumbs upward, pressing them against her protruding nipples, feeling them push inward, and harden beneath his touch. Her eyes were slits of passion as she swung in lewd encouragement while Jake’s hands roved hungrily over her. She then slipped down between his legs, passing over the big, rock-hard mass of his penis where it throbbed in anticipation, “Ohh – Mr Larrell – I really feel we’re going to be ... friends.”

Friends! Jake’s mind snapped back to his disastrous wedding night experience. Sybil, tear-stained and trembling on their bed after his calamitous lovemaking wailed, “I expected you to make love to me ... like a friend ... not like some cheap whore you’d picked up!”

Perhaps he had been a little rough ... but Christ! So ... he hadn’t led up to it with foreplay like those sex magazines talked about ... Christ! He’d been waiting for her for so long that he just couldn’t take any more! She was legally his and he had every right to fuck her hard after all those frustrating months of interminable dating.

“You’re hurting my breasts Mr Laurrell!” But Nita seemed to be liking it anyway, and Jake suddenly lifted the teen up from her kneeling position, then returned his hands to her breasts and pressed his face between the curvaceous globes of creamy flesh.

His tongue snaked out; licking Nita’s nipples; sucking the rosy warm flesh into his mouth, alternating between the two rude buds and creating loud, wet noises in his sedate office; her small trembling body ground against his impatiently pulsating cock...

Mad with the sight of Sybil that night; without even taking off his panamas, he’d ripped away her expensive bridal negligée; greedily running his hands over her lush contours; feeding on the ripe succulence of her breasts before getting to the main course. Her juicy virginal cunt. She’d sensed then what he was after and in panic had wrenched at his hair but his mouth had snouted between her thighs; ignoring her cries of horror; focused only on devouring her cunt!

“Oh Mr Larrell ... I simply can’t wait any longer ... just let me get a feel of this cock of yours!”

Nita’s lewdness refocused Jake and to his delight felt her fingers pulling down his zipper; releasing the hardness of his massive beet-red prick before closing around the blood-filled rod of flesh! Jake gasped with pleasure as the young girl expertly pulled down on the thickness of the foreskin, releasing the sensitive surface of his cock-head to the cool air of the bank. “My God ... Mr Larrell ... it’s just massive! Just beautiful!” she exclaimed. Jake’s ego went wild; now this little creature who had tormented him with her visits to his office was going to pay. He felt her manipulating his cock as though she did it every day. This girl had experience and he aimed have some of it! Jake drew her skirt up where her sleek upper thighs were warm to his touch. She wore calf high socks, and there was nothing else but smooth skin ... until the panties that Jake sought out eagerly. A tight little seventeen year-old pussy just waiting for his fingers! He found the tight elastic leg band just at the smoothest, most secret area of her inner thigh and wormed his outstretched middle finger up underneath it.

The thin material of Nita’s panties was already soaking wet! She squirmed eagerly around, and his finger came into sudden contact with the long split that separated the small, puffy hair-covered lips of her blushing young cunt. “AAAAH!” she cried, “Ah ... yes ... yes ... touch me there!” She moved about over his finger, suddenly flicking her hips back and forth over it with an obscene fucking motion, and Jake moved the thickness of his middle finger deep into the ragged pink flanges of her warmly impatient cunt. Nita began to moan loudly, and Jake cautioned her to keep her voice down as his fingers slid higher up into the tight area of her little pussy, slithering back and forth, pausing only to flick at the pointed tip of her gleaming clitoris and to hear her moan and feel her entire body tremble violently against him. Hooking his fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties, he peeled them down to mid-thigh, exposing her secret parts to his gaze.

Gripping the writhing teen around the hips, he pulled her glistening pussy forward toward his face. By sliding down in the chair, he hit it just right; spreading the soft, auburn hair with his thumbs, his tongue flicked into the moist slit of her vagina. Above him Nita jerked with pleasure, the sudden electrifying contact of his tongue on her clitoris bud driving her wild. She bucked furiously at his mouth, presenting the heat of her pussy onto his wetly hungering mouth.


It was precisely what he’d wanted with Sybil on their wedding night; but she had repelled it. Sybil had read of such acts which she considered repugnant, and certainly never dreamed that such an obscene act would be performed on her! But now revulsion and humiliation spread through her as she focused on the lewd sight of his wet and glistening face half buried between her straining thighs. It was just too horrible to endure!

His expression was one of a crazed lunatic. How could this obscene act be happening to her on her wedding night? She’d groaned as shame and humiliation overwhelmed her. She wanted desperately to close her legs; never open them again, but they were held impossibly wide appart!

With his mouth and tongue Jake worked animal-like, performing his pagan ritual at the altar of his new bride’s cunt, and he watched her face, waiting for some sign of submissive arousal.

But none came. Jake cooed softly into his bride’s pussy. Soon she would be begging him for it. He was going to give her a loving she would never forget!

His hands slid under the backs of Sybil’s knees. Then he lifted and pushed them up and over her trembling body so that her kneecaps touched the strawberry tips of her breasts and exposed the entire flat plane of her pussy to his sight. This would do the trick, he thought lustfully, as he spotted the tight little puckered hole of her anus nestled just below the opening of her wide-spread virgin pussy, and flicked the tip of his tongue into it. “Oh God ... please don’t ... Jake ... please!” Sybil whimpered desperately trying to screw her buttocks back down from the hot flicking of her husband’s licking tongue.

His only answer was another horrid stab with his pointed tongue into the tight fleshy ring of nether flesh. “AAAaaaagh!” Sybil groaned, and tiny goose bumps began to form all over her quaking breasts and smooth white belly. She sobbed helplessly and with a terrible, sinking feeling, she felt her body give up. Through the horror she felt her wide-held buttocks jerk back in an involuntary spasm that sent a flood of delicious sensation coursing through her tingling nerve-endings. Sybil clenched her teeth tightly together and fought with all her might against the wonderful sparks of desire that threatened her as Jake licked and mewled ceaselessly at her nakedly exposed loins below.

Something was building up inside her, and she could almost see it approaching with a terror that she feared. Her body was shamelessly aroused by some ghastly trick; she was responding to the ugliness that was being performed upon her!

Jake now sensed her submissive surrender within her ... Sybil began slowly grinding her buttocks s up against his face. She would be his now ... his! he gloated. But just as she was about to cum, Sybil had kicked her legs down in a surprise motion that caught him off guard and with lightning speed, leaped from the bed and fled the bedroom! Their wedding night was a disaster! ~

~ “Oooh ... Mmm, Oh Mr Larrell I’m there!” Nita Bramble thrust her naked young hips forward with a tormented shaking motion that caused her erect clitoris and cuntal flanges to grind unmercifully against Jake’s wetly open mouth.

Jake sucked back at her eager pussy with a long, slow motion stroking with his tongue against the inner plane of her tight cunt, releasing a sudden eruption within the girl; every muscle tensed at the exertion of her strong climax!

“Mmhh! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! “ she moaned, her entire body twitching and jerking above him as he lapped eagerly at her orgasm. He felt it gradually subside as she moaned softly behind his hand. Finally, with a sigh of happiness, the cute teenager collapsed across his shoulder. Jake decided she was ready for fucking and he’d begun unbuckling his belt when the buzzing of his intercom shocked the pair out of their cocoon of erotic bliss!

Nita jumped back from Jake, rapidly adjusting her panties and smoothing down he skirt; within seconds she was sitting on the chair across from him again; smoothing her hair into place.

“Damn it to hell!” Jake cursed, painfully pushing his swollen penis back and zipping up his fly. With one finger he pushed down the black button of his intercom box. “Yes, Miss Fulger. What is it?” he snapped tersely.

“The principals for the mortgage closing have arrived, Mr. Larrell. They’re waiting for you in the conference room.” There was an expectant pause.

Jake looked over at Nita who was applying lipstick, using a small compact from her purse.

“Tell them I’ll be right there,” he announced, flicking the intercom off with an annoyed gesture and glancing over to the girl, “I’m afraid that’s all I have time for today Miss Bramble; I’m sorry I can’t be of further assistance.”

“Then I guess we’ll just have to continue matters latter Mr Larrell” Nita said coyly, “Actually I know just the place for us to be together ... at a select gathering that is Mr. Larrell; here let me write it down for you ... it’s on Friday evening ... I just know you’ll be glald you came” She was writing on a piece of paper from his memo pad, and Jake found himself simply staring in awe at the girl.

Chapter 2.

The cup clattered as Sybil Larrell replaced it in the saucer, “my hands are shaking!” she thought. She was alone in her kitchen and as she looked out of the window, she could see that it was beginning to snow again. The first winter storms had been late this year for the small up-state town, and now it even seemed that they would have snow for Thanksgiving.

The reason for her anxiety was an envelope; which she held gingerly. Sybil turned the letter over in her hand, searching for some clue to its origins. But she found none other than the fact that it had been mailed in Candy Pass. The mail-man had placed it in her hand a few hours earlier along with various bills, and circulars.

Sybil anxiously ran her fingers through her flaxen hair and sat down at the table again. Jake had left the house that morning without so much as a goodbye, and she felt suddenly very cold, and alone. The summer house-dress that she’d continued to wear into the winter months, was definitely not warm enough for a day like this.

Sybil wanted to get up to change ... to put on something warm enough to compensate for the chill she felt to the marrow of her bones, but she did not have the strength. She looked at the note again. It was on cheap stationery, the kind one finds in the ten- cent stores, and the handwriting was almost childlike ... big round letters made with a felt tip pen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.