After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 50: See You Again

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50: See You Again - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

The John Labatt Center, London, Ontario
11:59pm, Friday, January 4, 1980

My future appeared and my beautiful twenty-three-year-old fiancée, who looked to be six or seven months pregnant was beckoning me. I stood seemingly paralyzed as Kaleigh Plyer opened her arms up towards me on the video screens and softly said “C’mon Mike. It’s finally time for me to see you again.”

Immediately, the five Energists clapped their hands together, and a powerful ‘time-stop’ bubble was generated within the John Labatt Center arena. Because my alien friends had read my mind and knew I would want to talk with numerous people here, they had to cleave out an enormous swath of the ‘space-time’ continuum to ensure all those I wished to speak were included within their energy field.

After my current soulmate in 1980 heard both Kaleigh’s words to me, and that thunderous clap of energy, Lynette softly began to play the piano music to Wiz Khalifa’s and Charlie Puth’s See You Again song on her Yamaha keyboard.

(Note: See You Again was written by Wiz Khalifa, Charlie Puth and their co-producers, DJ Frank E and Andrew Cedar in 2015. This song was for the soundtrack to Furious 7 as a memorial to Paul Walker, who died during the filming of this movie. Charlie Puth also included this song on his Nine Track Mind album. See You Again earned numerous awards, and was the best-selling song worldwide in 2015 with nearly 21 million units sold.)

With the vast majority of the ten-thousand-plus people in the JLC frozen in time, my five Energist friends ‘leapt’ out of the video screens onto some steps they created. They then helped my sweet Kaleigh, who was wearing a gorgeous green silken gown, step from the left video screen down onto the upper level of this massive stage.

The spell I seemed to be under during all this craziness was finally broken as Kaleigh’s feet touched down in our world and in our timeline. Turning to face her from the front of the stage, I simply said, “My Lord, Kaleigh ... I can’t believe you are here with me, now, and that I can finally have you back in my arms. God! Star, I’ve missed you so much.”

Lynette, as she continued to play her keyboards, looked over her shoulder towards Kaleigh. The ‘older-looking’ cousin (Kaleigh) smiled down at her naked ‘younger-looking’ but truly older cousin and winked at her. My fiancée then focused on me and sweetly said, “I think you’ve had a pretty good time during our unfortunate separation with your high school sports, your music and, uh...” Kaleigh paused for a moment, then waved towards my other girlfriends at the front of the stage before she laughingly added, “ ... with all your beautiful young lady-friends.”

I blushed at her words with Lisa now hugging her large bosom to my right shoulder. Before I could say anything else, Kaleigh softly said, “Say your good-byes to your family and friends, Mike. I’ll be here waiting for you.”

Lisa dropped her head on my shoulder and softly asked, “Are you really leaving us, Mike?”

With tears in my eyes, I kissed her forehead and whispered, “I think I am, Bricky. I think I am.” When she looked up in my face, I added, “Let me go to talk with my family and other friends, and I’ll come back to you, ‘kay?”

“Please don’t go, Mike,” Lisa barely whimpered as she wrapped her arms tightly around my torso.

“I’ll be back, Lisa,” I added with another kiss to her forehead and felt her arms give way.

Walking towards the curved walkway, Kalena and Viktoriya moved out from the side-stage area to intercept me. Kalena mashed her naked body up against mine and simply whispered, “Thank you for being here, for loving my mom and ... for giving me life, Mike.”

“I love you, my Water-Baby,” I said as I wrapped up Kalena and her mother with my long arms. I then said, “I’ll see you in 2012 at Birmingham’s McWane Center. Those two kids in Kaleigh’s belly will need you to guide them to excellence.”

“I’ll be there for you and them,” Kalena replied through her tears.

With her misty but sparkling green eyes, Viktoriya smile at me and said in her native tongue, “Дякуємо за мою дівчинку, Майкл.” She then added, “I hope to see you again in future. Even without hearing a translation from these two Ukrainian beauties, I knew Viktoriya just thanked me again for giving her our time-traveling daughter.

“Вона є благословенням, Viktoriya. I love both of you beyond belief,” I replied and then kissed Kalena’s forehead before sharing a passionate kiss with the mother of my similar aged child. (She is a blessing.)

“We love you, Mike/Mikhail,” Kalena and Viktoriya both said through their tears as I rubbed Kalena’s bare back and Viktoriya’s robe covered shoulder. “Go see family, friends,” Viktoriya then added before kissing my bare shoulder.

I walked out the semi-circular walkway towards the luxury boxes to the left of the stage. When I peered up in their direction, I saw my mom and dad, my sister, Mary, my angel, Canella, along with Tom and Bertha McGregory leaning over the railing in their box. Dillon and Gary Robertson and Mr. and Katie Labatt were doing likewise in the next luxury box beside my parents’ location.

“You’re leaving us, aren’t you, Mike?” Ms. Dillon asked as she reached across the low railing to take my mom’s hand in hers.

“My boy has to go back to where he belongs,” my mom said with surprising strength in her voice.

“Yes, I’m going ... I’m gonna miss all of you beyond belief,” I replied and then let out a long sigh. “I’ll see all you in the fall of 2003 when Kaleigh’s and my babies are born.”

“We’ll be there with you and Kaleigh, Mike,” my dad replied with a wave of his hand towards the stage.

“Mr. Labatt, Ms. Katie ... thank you so much for helping me, helping all of us this past year,” I said as I gave a short salute up to Sammy’s parents.

“We’d do what we did for you kids a thousand times over, Mike,” Ms. Katie replied.

“You helped my baby girl as much as we helped you, Mike,” Mr. Labatt added with a head nod.

I nodded my head at Sammy’s parents, and then zeroed my attention in on Ms. Dillon. With a touch of sadness in my voice, I said, “I’m sorry I won’t be around anymore to help Lynette, Ms. D.”

“You’ve been the best boyfriend that any mother could ask for, for her daughter,” Ms. D replied. She then smiled down at me and in a soft voice that I could barely hear, Dillon added, “When you kiss her good-bye, you’ll have finished what you started within her.”

I was slightly confused at her final words to me, but nodded at her and then waved up at my two bandmate’s parents.

With my current timeline’s savior smiling down at me, I took a small step towards Canella and said, “Thanks again for making all this happen, Nella.”

“I love you, Mike, and you need to be your true soulmate ... not stuck here in this crazy ass timeline,” Canella laughed. Before I could reply, she held up her hand and then added, “I know in my heart that I’ve already meet with Kaleigh in the future. I want you to know I’ll be ready for you to come and visit with me and James Michael on your next trip up to watch the Predators play.”

“Don’t make any rash decisions on it, now, Nella. If you know you’ve meet with Kaleigh, I’ll have her get in touch with you to make certain of things,” I replied.

“I’m certain I love you, and that I’ll want my son to know his wonderful father,” Canella quickly countered.

I simply nodded at her words. I stared up at my young pregnant angel for a couple of seconds and then said, “I love you, Nella. Take care of yourself and our little one ‘till we met again.”

When I turned around on the walkway, I peered down into the naked student area and spotted a few of my ‘unfrozen’ Medway friends, Liz, Brad, Gary, Jason and a few others. As I walked back to the main stage area, I thanked them for being my friends this second time through high school and wished them all the best.

“We’ll see you again, Mike,” Elizabeth replied while being wrapped up in Brad’s arms.

“Make sure you stop by and visit on your trips home from down south,” Brad added with nod of his head. Brad was one of the few high school friends I have remained in contact with while I was living down south.

“I will, Brad.” I then focused on Jason and said, “Take good care of Kalena for me, Jason. She’s a very special girl.”

“I’ll take extra special care of her, Mike. Double K’s done so much for me since we’ve gotten together that I’d never do a thing to hurt her,” Jason replied using the special name that only he does with Kalena.

My best friend, Paul and my first girlfriend, Cathy met me at the junction of the walkway and the main stage. Both were wearing their NIS robes. Paul and I hugged for a moment and then he said, “It was definitely fun having you back here to redo some of our high school time. I know your future is great, but make sure you visit us a few times a year, dude.”

“You know I will. You know I will,” I replied as I gave both of his shoulders a squeeze. I looked in my best bud’s eyes for a moment and then said, “You’ll have a great life ‘till we meet again in 2003.”

I felt Cathy’s hand on my shoulder and turned to see my raven haired beauty’s sad but still stunning smile. Even with a gloss of tears, her blue eyes sparkled as she looked into my smiling face. Cathy and I shared a few teary moments and hugs before I moved my head to her left ear and whispered, “You’re gonna do really well in life, Dr. McGregory.”

She pulled her head away from me and stared up in my face for a moment before she softly asked, “I did go into medicine?”

“Pediatrics,” I simply replied and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

When I turned to the center of the main stage, I wasn’t surprised to see that Shannon, Tempe and Zupena had all been helped up onto the stage by Gary, Brad, Jason and Wayne, who had moved out there with Jennifer. I winked at my girlfriends as I approached them and said, “In a second, ‘kay?”

I then knelt down at the front of the stage and reached my hands out to my undergraduate love, Colleen McGinny. Before I could say anything to her, Colleen softly said, “Thanks for being there for me in college and during this rebooted high school timeline, Mike. I’m super glad you were my first love in both timelines.”

“You are and will always be a special girl, Coll,” I replied as she moved up on her tip-toes to share a kiss with me.

When I pulled back from Colleen and stood up, Eda had moved down and stood alongside Wayne and Jennifer. I gave Jennifer a hug and kiss and wished her all the best in her future as a gymnast. All I could say to one of my best high school friends, Wayne, and his girlfriend-my drummer, Eda was for them to take care of each other for the foreseeable future. To Eda, I added, “Watch over your sister for me. Make sure she takes care of her health.”

“I will, Mike,” E replied with a tears in her eyes.

I peered up at the overhanging burners and stage lights, and let out a long sigh as I began to dread the upcoming moments with the six main girls in my rebooted teen life. Sammy had taken off her guitar and was standing slightly behind Zupena, Shannon and Tempe near the front of the main stage. Peering over Shannon’s shoulder, I mouthed, ‘Come here, Sammy,’ to my naked redheaded friend.

For once, the most confident and dangerous girl I knew at Medway seemed small and fragile as she tip-toed around Shannon and Tempe to stand in front of me. I took her hands in mine and softly said, “Thanks for being an awesome friend, Sammy, and sharing everything you had with me and my friends.”

“You gave me more than I gave you, Mike,” Sammy tearfully replied as she rested her forehead against my chest. I rubbed her bare back for a moment before she put her hands behind my neck to pull me down. With a soft whisper, she said, “I wanted to be with you, Mike but I couldn’t have managed being a ‘one of’ type girl like...”

“I know,” I interjected. I moved where I could look in her blue-green eyes then added, “You are definitely an ‘all or nothing’ girl, so unfortunately that was never an option for us.”

“I did love our shared experience in the pool house, Mike. You literally made me feel things I’d never felt before,” Sammy softly chuckled and blushed at her mentioning her first anal experience. After wiping some tears from her cheek, Sammy said, “Take good care of your fiancée and your two bundles of joy, Cuda.”

“Love you, Samantha Labatt,” I said. I then stepped back and lightly threw a right jab by her head. I then added, “Make sure you don’t zig when you should have zagged.” Sammy reached up and pulled my right fist against her cheek before she turned her face to kiss it.

My moments with Zupena, Tempe and Shannon on the main stage were tear-filled, sobs of love, anguish and joy. I could hardly speak to these three gorgeous beauties as they cried on my shoulders and chest. Tempe’s cry darn near killed me as she implored, “I know you have to go but I really don’t want you to, Mike. I just wanna be a selfish little bitch for a few more moments.”

“You’re not a selfish and you’re definitely not a bitch, Tempe. You’re just a hurting, beautiful butterfly girl,” I said in as soothing a manner as possible.

“We all selfish and want Mikhail to stay, but also know him going with Kaleigh is right thing,” Zupena added as she wiped some tears from her cheek.

After kissing Zupena and Tempe, I kissed Shannon and then whispered in her ear, “I enjoyed seeing you cheer for the Crimson Tide and then the Atlanta Falcons, Shan.”

My blonde cheerleader leaned back from me, smiled through her tears and squeaked, “Really?”

“You were often the cameraman’s favorite at Alabama football games, as well as when the Falcons were on TV in the late ‘80s,” I replied with a wink.

Because Lisa was the only girl I actually dated in both of my high school experiences, I felt a soft tingling sensation surround us as I stepped over to her at the base of the curved stairway. Just as I reached to take Lisa’s hands in mine, Lynette softly sang the lyrics as she continued playing, See You Again:

“It’s been a long day, without you my friend.

And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again.

We’ve come a long way, from where we began,

Oh, I tell you all about it when I see you again.

When I see you again.”

Our shared kiss conveyed everything we needed to say to each other as we made a true loving connection at that moment. Lisa and I both experienced a mental picture of a loving young couple laughing, dancing, and sharing the best that life had to offer a pair of silly Canadian kids. After that, both of us ‘experienced’ our shared future ‘play-date’ with Dr. Candy. Lisa lovingly peered up in my eyes and said, “I’m not made like Candy or Lynette, am I?”

“No, Bricky. You aren’t cut from the same submissiveness cloth as Cano or Candy ... and there’s nothing wrong with that,” I replied with a smile. I then added, “You have more love to share with the world than any person I’ve ever met. I’m a much better person for having you in my life ... twice.”

“I have always loved you, Mike, and I’m gonna miss you to no ends,” Lisa cried as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

“I love you, Lis and I’ll always keep a piece of you, right here in my heart,” I whispered in reply as I kissed the top of her sweaty head.

When I looked at up at both Lynette and Kaleigh as I held Lisa in my arms, both my current and future soulmates smiled down at me. With Lynette still playing that soft piano melody, Kaleigh sang the ending verse of See You Again:

“How do I breathe without you?
Feeling so cold.

I’ll be waiting right here for you,

‘Till the day your home.

So carry on!

Give me all the strength I need ta carry on!

So let the light guide your way, yeah.

Hold every memory as you go,

And every road you take ... will always lead you home ... home.”

As I walked up the curved stairs to the mid-level, both Kaleigh and Lynette harmonized on the beautiful chorus:

“It’s been a long day, without you my friend.

And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again.

We’ve come a long way, from where we began,

Oh, I tell you all about it when I see you again.

When I see you again.

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

When I see you again ... When I see you again ... When I see you again.”

When Lynette finished playing and singing, she paused for a moment with her fingers resting on her keyboards. I slowly reached across her bare chest and eased her around to face me with my right hand on her left shoulder. Everything around us slowly faded into nothingness as I gazed down into her hazel-green eyes.

“I’m going to miss you, Michael,” Lynette whispered as she rested her forehead onto my breastbone.

“It won’t be long before you see me again. I’m counting on you coming to see your new found American cousins down in Alabama, as well as being there when my twins are born,” I softly replied.

“No matter what I’m doing in 2003, I’ll be there for you and my cous, Kaleigh,” Lynette said into my chest. She then leaned back from me and softly said, “No good-byes ... just a ‘till I see you again’, Mike.”

With that, Lynette angled her face towards me and pulled me down to share a loving kiss. At the touch of Cano’s lips with mine, Ms. Dillon’s words came to fruition for Lynette as ‘I did finish what I had started with my soulmate.’

During that six-second kiss, we completed her entire ‘hot-pizza‘ event, which I had arranged for her the following evening with her mother’s earlier help. As I kissed and held her, Lynette literally felt each of the evening’s events in a split second’s time on the stage. She first shivered from the freezing cold air as she submissively got out of my Barracuda, naked in the underground parking garage at One-London-Place. She then experienced embarrassment beyond belief as she assumed her ‘position’ at the parking booth as sixty-one-year-old Jackson Firestone walked out and said, “Welcome to your new life, Lynette. I cannot ever recall seeing such a lovely young creature as you. It will be my honor and a true pleasure helping Master Mike initiate you into the lifestyle that your mother and Dr. Candy have come to love.”

“Oh! God! You are...” Lynette cried with her fingers interlaced behind her flowing mane of dirty blonde hair.

“Silence, my sweet princess. We will forgive your honest outburst as I’m sure you were dumbfounded at knowing I will be partaking in your saccharine submissiveness, tonight. However, that will be our one and only moment of forgiveness for such transgressions. Understood?” Mr. Firestone confidently said to Lynette.

“Yes, Master Firestone,” Lynette meekly replied with her chin tucked to her bare and shivering chest.

Jackson Firestone, I recently learned was not the typical ‘old parking lot attendant’ one usually finds working at an upscale building. He was the principal owner of One-London-Place, and one of the most skilled ‘dominants’ in Southwestern Ontario according to Dillon Robertson. On the Thursday before our NIS concert, I met with Mr. Firestone after Ms. Dillon informed me he was going to help with her daughter’s first multiple-male submissive event. Jackson showed me his truly amazing sex-dungeon he had built in the basement of this luxury apartment building. With some helpful suggestions and simple demonstrations of some of his dungeon’s equipment, we co-planned Lynette’s initiation experience together.

My sixteen-year-old soulmate briefly shuttered and cried out into my kiss as she ‘experienced’ the painfully pleasurable culminating experience that Mr. Firestone and I put Lynette through. She was strapped onto a bicycle-type fucking machine that had a large ribbed dildo like appendage thrusting into her extremely wet pussy with each revolution she pedaled. With her arms stretched out wide to her sides, she was forced into a bent over position as if riding a racing cycle. Mr. Firestone and I had previously placed a series of constricting rubber bands over Lynette’s full breasts, forcing her firm breast tissue and blood towards her already super-puffy nipples. With each revolution of the bicycle’s pedals, her knees would lift, shift and then drop the set of suspended weights clamped to her now reddish-purple enflamed nipples.

To complete her crowning initiation event, Lynette was virtually ‘air-tight’ as she tried to cycle-fuck, orally suck or ass-fuck her way to the climax she so desperately desired. She urgently needed either Mr. Firestone or me to cum inside her ass and-or her mouth to trigger the massive orgasm building within her but was just beyond her reach. The Strawberry-missive-maker oil’s chemicals were impishly inhibiting that needed release with Lynette’s hyper-charged body. Our truly submissive beauty pedaled that fuck-cycle like she was competing in the Tour de France, while using her best oral skills around my large flared cockhead. At the same time, Mr. Firestone’s thin, needle-like eight-inch cock pierced her ass and reached places deep within Cano’s bowels as that ribbed dildo frantically ploughed through her dripping pussy.

As we shared that brief sexual ‘restoration -kiss’ at her keyboards, I knew I had to hold Lynette as Mr. Firestone’s and my semen simultaneously detonated the most powerful orgasm my submissive girlfriend ever would have. When Lynette eased off our kiss to end her totally sublime subservient event, she sagged in my arms. That millisecond’s sexual explosion in her mind changed my soulmate forever. My somewhat delirious lover softly sobbed, “I’m complete, Mike. I’m truly a complete sexual being, now. Thank you for doing that for me.”

“I’m sorry I won’t be here to help you with the rest of your sexual development, Cano,” I whispered as I held her semi-limp body tight to my chest.

“No, Mike. You gave me exactly what I needed. I know exactly who I am now, and that I’m able to control my need for ‘complete lack of control’ in my life. You don’t need to worry about me any longer,” Lynette replied as she gave me a matching body hug. When I gave her an ‘Are you sure?’ look, my naked beauty whispered, “Mr. Firestone or Dr. Candy will be able to take care of my control issues when I feel that need welling up within me.”

When she eased off with her hug, Lynette looked at Kaleigh and chuckled, “You better go and not keep my ha-ha ... unborn, yet pregnant cousin waiting. Like me, I bet she can get a tad impatient at times.”

“Oh, yeah,” I snickered as I peered up at my grinning betrothed beauty. I turned back to my sixteen-year-old soulmate and softly said, “I love you, Cano, and I can’t wait to see you again in my true future.”

“I love you, too, Cuda,” Lynette sweetly replied as we turned towards the curved stairway. Before she let go of my hand, she cryptically added, “I’ll see you... real soon.”

I gave each of my five girlfriends one more kiss as Lisa, Tempe, Shannon and Zupena had walked up to the mid-level area of the stage. When I took Kaleigh’s hand for the first time since that ill-fated car ride in 2003, it felt like all was suddenly right in the world ... in both of my worlds. With a nod of her head to all my family and friends, Kaleigh said, “Everybody here really loves you, Mike, and made you the person I fell in love with. Turn and say good-bye to them.”

With tears of joy and sorrow in my eyes, I did as Kaleigh suggested and turned once more to look at my family and friends in the luxury boxes, out in the crowd and below me on this massive stage. With a surprisingly calm voice, I said, “I love all y’all, and I’m praying I’ll see each one of you in 2003 and beyond.” I then reached up and pulled my wireless headpiece system off and dropped it onto the upper level of the stage.

“I/We love you, Mike/Cuda,” my family and friends all replied in near unison. I was a little surprised when Lisa, Eda and Sammy then added, “We’ll see you... real soon, Mike/Cuda.” They said that ‘real soon’ in the same cryptic manner that Lynette had just used.

While I appreciated those final words, I thought it was beyond screwy that my three bandmates would say something like that. In my prior lifeline, I only saw Lisa and Eda one time at St. Andrew’s Catholic Church during one of my many return visits from down south to see family. Additionally, I talked with Sammy one time in 1989 as she and a university boyfriend were coming out of the new Jack Astor’s restaurant in the Masonville area near her family’s mansion.

After I wiped the tears from my eyes, I turned to Kaleigh and said, “Let’s go home, Star.”

My five Energist friends had all climbed up ‘into’ the video screens and were smiling down at us. When they saw a slight bit of hesitation as I looked up at them, Hawking-Gamma-Educator confidently said, “When both Kaleigh and Lynette used the phrase, ‘see you again’ without any input from us, they increased the likelihood of merging your two timelines to ninety-nine-point-nine-nine-eight percent, Dr. Mike.”

“That is the absolute best percentage we could arrange. All you need to do is step ‘into this video screen‘ with Miss Kaleigh and we’ll be on our way to two-thousand-and-three, Dr. Mike,” Einstein-Beta added with a wave of his small greyish four-fingered hand.

I peered in Kaleigh’s hazel eyes and smiled. She gave my hand a small squeeze as she said, “Let’s go, Mike, so I can see you again ... every day for the rest of our lives.” With those words both of us climbed up the steps and ‘into’ the two-dimensional video screen. After both of our bodies were incorporated in the screen, an Energist travel vortex developed around us. Before this kaleidoscope of energy swept us away, I looked in her eyes and said, “I love you, Star.”


Hwy 216, McCalla, Alabama

6:13:12pm, Friday, February 14, 2003

Kaleigh and I were a little leery entering the curvy, ‘deadly’ stretch of Hwy 216 due to Dani Smithson’s death a couple weeks earlier. Even with that leeriness, we were jamming with Meatloaf’s live version of For Crying’ Out Loud blaring from her white Nissan Maxima’s upgraded Bose sound system. As she told me many times since we started dating that she had to keep the volume cranked to drown out my ‘hideous’ singing voice. As I started to slow down to forty-five mph to carefully manage these dangerous curves, Kaleigh gripped my right thigh with her hand as I continued my dreadful singing:

“ ... I was damned and you were saved.

And I never knew how enslaved,

I was kneeling in the chains ... of my master.

I could laugh ah, but you could cry...”

At 6:13:37pm, a blinding flash of light enveloped our car for a millisecond as I steered the Maxima through the sharp curve that took Kaleigh’s dear friend, Dani’s life from us. When that wicked light dissipated, my fiancée looked over and disbelievingly stared at me as I continued singing:

“ ... And I never knew just how high,

I was flying.

Ah, with you ... right above me.

And now the chilly California wind,

Ah, is blowing down our bodies again.

And we’re...”

“Oh! My! God! Iron! What has happened to you?” Kaleigh shockingly asked as she tightened her grip on my thigh with her left hand (Kaleigh used the nickname I picked up in graduate school at South Carolina, and my Alabama students often used with me in informal settings).

“What?” I dubiously replied to her inquiry. Unknown to both of us, I was returned from my rebooted high school life in 1979-1980 as we drove past the dangerous curve, which had previously ‘claimed’ my life to help the Energists. In addition to returning to my life with Kaleigh in 2003, I came back with several of the gifts I acquired during that redone high school time period.

Apparently, I had returned during that flash of light as Kaleigh excitedly said, “Your voice has changed, Mike. You’re singing that song with a voice of Meatloaf would envy. And, and, my God! You’re bigger, more muscular. How?”

Just then my previous life’s Energist computer materialized over Kaleigh’s lap, which surprisingly didn’t faze either of us at its appearance. On the screen was a simple message.

Pull over when it is safe, and we will explain all.’

“Just up here on the right, there’s a road to a new subdivision, Mike. Turn in there,” Kaleigh excitedly said after she turned down the car’s stereo volume. She pointed out the front windshield as I came out of the most dangerous curvy section of Hwy. 216, and neared that newly graveled road.

After pulling to a stop on this unnamed country road, Kaleigh and I felt the crackling energy field surround us. In the backseat of her Maxima we saw two small greyish beings materialize. Without an ounce of fear in her voice, Kaleigh said, “We know you from somewhere, don’t we?”

“Hello, Miss Kaleigh and Dr. Mike. To refresh you memories, I am Musician-Pink-Alpha...”

“ ... and I am Writer-Twain-Beta. We Energists are extremely happy to see that you have successfully made it back to your true timeline, Dr. Mike.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.