After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 40: Baby, I Love Your Way

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40: Baby, I Love Your Way - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Mike’s ‘Cuda, Downtown London, Ontario
7:52pm, Wednesday, December 26, 1979

... “Then why are you taking me to the downtown area?” Cathy, my first girlfriend asked with a confused look on her gorgeous face.

“There are more places than your hotel in the downtown area, my pretty lady,” I chuckled as I drove past Victoria Park on Wellington Street.

Cathy stared out the passenger window and softly said, “I love the Christmas lights here at Victoria Park. Aren’t these trees just beautiful?”

“I like it, too, but they aren’t as beautiful as you are, Cathy,” I replied as I rubbed her left thigh.

“You do know you can have me anytime you want? You don’t have to butter me up, Cuda.”

“Have I ever lied to you about how I feel or what I think of you?” I countered as I came to a stop at the traffic light at the southeast corner of the Park.

Cathy used both of her hands to gently pick my right hand from her leg and squeezed it semi-tightly. She then softly said, “No, Mike. You and I ... we’ve always been true to each other. Thanks for that lovely compliment.”

“In this case, the truth doesn’t hurt,” I softly laughed as I drove the short block to Queens Ave. I made a right turn onto Queens and immediately hit my left turn signal to pull into the underground parking garage at One London Place.

“What are we doing here?” Cathy asked as I waved at Mr. Firestone in the attendant’s booth.

“I’ve a good friend, who lives here. I do believe you know her, too.” I replied as I parked in the open visitor’s spot near the elevator. “Can you snag that bagged present from the back seat for me, please.”

I hustled around to open Cathy’s door as she twisted her lithesome body to reach the Christmas bag. After I helped her out, I then led her over to Mr. Firestone’s booth. “Good evening and Merry Christmas, Mr. F!” I called as he came out of his small attendant’s booth with a visitor’s pass for me.

“Merry Christmas, Mike. How are you doing this chilly evening?” the elderly man cheerfully replied.

“We are awesome. Mr. Firestone, this pretty young lady, Miss Cathy McGregory used to live next door to me in Bryanston, and was the original drummer in our band. Cathy, this is the best parking attendant in the world, Mr. F,” I said as an introduction.

“It is nice to meet you, Mr. Firestone,” Cathy sweetly said as Mr. F slipped his arms around her for a soft hug.

“The pleasure is all mine, Miss Cathy.” Mr. Firestone then turned to me and said, “I did not know that Dr. Welland was expecting you, tonight.”

“She’s not. This is a spur of the moment visit,” I replied.

“Should I buzz her apartment for you, or do you want to surprise her with your presence and present?” Mr. F asked with a grin on his face and a nod to the gift bag Cathy was carrying.

“She is not entertaining Coach Clifford or anyone tonight, is she?” I countered.

“Not that I am aware of. His car isn’t here and there’s no one on her visitor’s list at the moment ... except for you two, now.”

“Well then, I think we’ll risk surprising her, then,” I said as I shook his hand. I then reached into my Medway Letterman’s jacket and pulled out an envelope with Mr. F’s Christmas card and cash present. Lynette, Lisa and Tempe all had put twenty dollars in his card to go along with the brown, one-hundred dollar bill I included with the card. When Mr. F took the sealed card from me, I said, “Merry Christmas from me, Lisa, Tempe and Lynette, Mr. Firestone.”

“Thank you very much. Please wish your girls a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years from me, please.”

“I will, Mr. F. Stay warm, now,” I replied as I jogged over to my car to put the parking pass on the dashboard. After locking my door, I took Cathy’s free hand and led her to the elevator.

As we waited for the elevator, I dug into my back pocket for my wallet to get the needed pass-key to allow us to access the nineteenth floor of this luxury high-rise building. “You have your own card to this building?” Cathy laughed as I inserted it into the elevator’s control panel and then hit the button.

“Yeah ... Don’t you?” I chuckled.

“Dr. Wellend. Where have I heard that name before?” Cathy softly inquired as the elevator quickly took us up to our floor. She then rapidly shook our joined hands and shouted, “The football game! Dr. Wellend is the lady doctor we met at the championship football game, isn’t she?”

I simply nodded an affirmation to Cathy’s statement as she stared up into my grinning face.

You! She! You didn’t, did you? I mean she’s beautiful and all, but you didn’t, did you?” Cathy stammered just as the elevator slowed to a stop at our floor.

“You know I don’t share what I may or may not have done with anyone, Cathy,” I calmly said in response to her excited inquiry. When the doors opened, I gently tugged Cathy’s hand and said, “C’mon, let’s go and surprise my good doctor.”

I inserted my card into the lock of 1903 and gently pushed open the door to Dr. Candi’s apartment. “Knock! Knock! Are you decent, DC?” I called out so Dr. Candi would know who was coming into her apartment.

“Do I need to be decent?” was her laughing response from around the corner.

“Not for me,” I replied, and was surprised when Cathy quickly added, “Me, neither!”

“You brought one of my baby girls with you!” Dr. Candi shouted and came running out from the living room in a fire-engine red camisole and matching boy-short style panties. “Oh-my-gawd! You’re, you’re, uh, the drummer girl, Katie, isn’t it? Oh, goodness. I’m sorry for running out...” Dr. Candi stammered as she hammered on the brakes, taking a moment to realize the girl with me wasn’t who she expected it to be.

“You’ve done nothing to apologize for, Doc. And yes, I’m that drummer girl, but my name is Cathy, not Katie,” Cathy giggled as she stepped into DC’s apartment.

“Well, I’m sorry then for getting your name wrong. Come on it and make your selves at home while I go put a robe on,” Candi said as she waved us towards her living room.

“That’s new, isn’t it?” I asked as Candi scampered her lingerie clad body into her bedroom.

“What’s new?” Candi replied as she vanished from our sight.

“Your lingerie. I don’t believe I’ve seen that on you, before,” I loudly replied as Cathy and I sat down on her sofa.

“This, yes. It’s a Christmas present from Jordan,” DC said as she reemerged from her bedroom wearing a black, fluffy terrycloth robe over her new Christmas lingerie. When Candi saw Cathy tucked under my arm on the sofa, she softly said, “I’m guessing you are the Cathy from Bryanston, and one of the originators of this guy’s band.”

“That I am,” Cathy replied with a smile. She turned to me and asked, “Did you tell your doctor friend about me?”

“No, I heard about you from Lynette’s mom. I’m good friends with her parents,” Candi replied before I could respond. “Are you excited about your upcoming concert?” Candi asked to change the direction of the conversation.

“Excited, yes, but I’m more than a little bit scared of being naked on national TV,” Cathy replied and gripped my thigh tightly with her left hand.

“All you kids will do a great job and I know you’ll be able to handle being naked,” Dr. Candi replied as she sat down in her leather recliner. “I really enjoyed your performance with Mike and the Bandettes at that Sunday Aoeline Hall concert, last fall. Are you kids going to get to do a few songs together at your upcoming concert?”

“You know I’m playing guitar on some of the Shania Twain Band’s songs, don’t you?” I asked, knowing full well Candi knew that.

“Yes, I knew that, Mike. I’m asking, ‘Are your two bands going to join forces or will Cathy and her brother get to play with you and the Bandettes on a song or two?”

“I’d like to, but we haven’t discussed it,” Cathy replied as she squeezed my hand tight.

“We’ll get with Devin and our gangs to see what we can do. There’s got to a number of songs our bands can do together,” I said.

We sat in silence for a few moments with Candi smiling at us. She finally pushed up from her recliner and said, “I’ve got to get ready for my graveyard shift.” As she started to walk to her bedroom, she softly asked, “Mike, are you going to need any special items ... this evening?”

“Nah. This is all about loving this pretty woman, tonight. She’s feeling a little neglected up in Timmins, so,” I replied while gently rubbing Cathy’s blue jean clad thigh.

From inside her bedroom, Candi shouted, “You going to treat Cathy to a bath, shower or just some extra special bedroom antics?”

Cathy’s eyes got super wide at Candi’s brazen inquiry, but she still kept her wits and whispered, “A bubble bath would be nice, Mike.”

“Don’t tell me, tell Candi,” I chuckled as I wrapped her torso up in my arms.

“Miiiiiike!” Cathy whined as she struggled to escape my hug. With her head cocked up, she saw I wasn’t going to say anything to Candi, so she jabbed her hand into my ribs and then said, “A nice bubble bath would be great, if that’s okay with you, Candi.”

“You want lavender or cinnamon spice?”

Cathy looked up at me, knowing full well that I wasn’t a lavender scent fan. With her best ‘Please, Mike’ look, she softly asked, “Can I, can we please do the lavender? Pretty please?”

I groaned out a low sigh and then loudly said, “Lavender for my pretty lady, please and thank you, Candi.”

“Oh! I love you. I love you. I love you, Mike!” Cathy squealed as she pushed herself out of my arms and planted several kisses all around my face.

We heard the water start to run in Candi’s master suite. Cathy finally let up on the sweet kisses and we got up off the sofa. “Think we should give Doc some time to get dressed for work?” Cathy asked as we maneuvered around the coffee table.

“Nah. She’ll be good with us going in there to get into your bubble bath,” I replied and steered Cathy towards the master bedroom.

“Mike! Mike! Mike! Did you see the other Christmas present Jordan got for me?” Candi excitedly asked as she pointed to the black guitar case by her nightstand.

“Coach got you a guitar? Sweet!” I replied as I veered in its direction. After I flicked open the two latches, I smiled at Candi and added, “Oh! Coach Cliffy didn’t spare his pennies, either I see. He got you a Limited Edition ‘1964’ Texan Premium Epiphone. It’s even got a narrow stock neck. Very nice.”

“I’m not exactly sure of its quality, but I sounded nice when I was strumming out some chords, last night,” Candi replied with a major league grin on her face.

“Oh, it’s the same model guitar that Peter Frampton used to write and perform, Baby, I Love Your Way on. So, uh, I’d say the quality is kinda top-notch,” I laughed.

“Oh my God. Jordan didn’t tell me that,” Candi barely breathed out when I mentioned that guitar god’s name and that song.

“Do you play, Candi?” Cathy asked as she stood at the entrance to the master on-suite.

“Not well. I know a few chords and a couple of simple songs. I hope to take some lessons, too.”

“Well then, how’s about you open that little gift bag, there?” I laughed and pointed to the small Christmas bag I set down just inside Candi’s bedroom.

“You didn’t have to get me anything, Mike,” Candi cried, but quickly scurried over to claim her present. She snatched the green and red tissue paper from the bag and grabbed the four-by-six gift card from the bottom of the Rudolf-the-Red-Nosed-Reindeer bag. Her eyes got misty as she saw that the Time Bandettes and I had gotten her ten, forty-five-minute guitar lessons with Dr. Kharlamov, the best guitar instructor in southwestern Ontario. Viktoriya said she would teach Candi for free, but we wouldn’t hear of it, and paid her ten dollars more than her normal, twenty dollars per session rate.

“How did you know to get me this?” Candi softly said as she wiped a few tears from her eyes and cheeks.

“Spies,” I laughed as I sat on her queen mattress and rested her guitar on my lap.

“I’m gonna kill you and Jordan,” Candi chuckled as she moved to set the gift card on the entertainment center in her large master bedroom.

I snagged the pic from the guitar case and immediately began to strum out the opening chords of Frampton’s classic love song, Baby, I Love Your Way. When I looked over towards both ladies, Cathy had already removed her turquoise blouse and blue jeans, and stood there mesmerized at my playing in a sheer, baby-blue body suit. Her firm, more than a handful breasts, topped with puffy, rusty red nipples were giving the suit’s silky material all it could handle to contain their high-set magnificence. I could also make out her diamond shaped, closely cropped tuff of pubic hair above sexual center.

Candi still looked marvelous in her Christmas red lingerie set. She had obviously pulled out a lacy black bra from her dresser to change into for her work shift at the hospital. A set of aqua colored ‘scrubs’, and her white lab jacket were also spread out at the end of her bed.

Both Cathy and Candi moved over to sit at the end of the bed, and curled their legs under their cute bottoms, as I began to sing:

“Shadows grow so long before my eyes,

And they’re moving, across the page.

Suddenly, the day turns into night,

Far away, from the city.

Don’t ... hesitate.

‘Cause your love, won’t wait.

Oh, baby, I love your way, every day.

Wanna tell you I love your way, every day.

Wanna be with you night and day. Hey, yah!”

As I continued with the second verse, Cathy lowered her torso on the bed and rested her head on Candi’s lap. Our good doctor lazily ran her fingers through Cathy’s raven locks and smiled down on the languid girl’s face. After singing the second verse and chorus, I switched from strumming the chords to pick out a sweet, thirty-second acoustic riff on this sweet new instrument.

As I was finishing up this brief interlude in the lyrics, Candi looked towards the master bathroom and whispered, “Lift your head, Sweetie. I’m gonna go turn the water off before we have a flood or a mountain of bubbles.” Cathy rolled forward on her upper torso, and Candi bounced into her bathroom to turn the bath water off.

When DC reappeared, I winked at her and sang:

Don’t, no don’t, hesitate.

‘Cause your love, won’t wait.

I can see the sunset in (both of) your eyes,

Brown and gray, blue besides.

Clouds are stalking islands in the sun,

I wish I could buy one

... Out of season.

Don’t, (no please, Lord) don’t, hesitate.

‘Cause your love, (your love, it surely) won’t wait.”

(Note: Peter Frampton wrote Baby, I Love Your Way in 1975, and it was from his album, Frampton. His live version of this song from his 1976, multi-platinum album, Frampton Comes Alive peaked at number twelve on the US Billboard’s chart and reached the three spot on Canada’s RPM charts. The above lyrics in (parenthesis), I added to give this a personalized flavor for Cathy and Candi.)

As I finished playing out the final bridge and chorus, Candi stood at the halfway point between her bathroom and her bed, and lifted her red camisole over her head. She winked and smiled at me before she pulled her boy-short panties down from her slender hips. She then knelt beside the end of the bed and rolled Cathy onto her back so her head was nearly hanging off the end. With a slow and gentle touch, she slipped her fingers under the right spaghetti strap of Cathy’s body suit and sweetly asked, “May I?”

With her eyes still closed, a small smile spread over my first girlfriend’s face, and she barely nodded her consent to Candi’s request. With my sweet guitar sounds in the background, Candi eased first the right and then the left strap down Cathy’s arms. As her fingertips eased the top of Cathy’s body suit over her puffy nipples, Candi whispered, “Aphrodite ... the goddess of love doesn’t have breasts as perfectly full and firm as yours, Cathy.”

“Oh, God! You’ve got to kiss me, Candi. Just fuckin’ kiss me, now!” Cathy cried as she reached up with her arms to pull Candi down for that much desired kiss.

Candi put up token resistance to Cathy’s downward tug. However, as her face neared Cathy’s puckered lips, she forcefully veered ‘southward’ and quickly latched onto Cathy’s puffy, rustic red right nipple with her lips.

“Oh! Gawddd! Yes! Oh! Yes!” Cathy cried as she hugged Candi’s shoulders with her right arm and mashed the older lady’s head tighter to her breast with her left hand.

I was thoroughly enjoying the scene before my eyes as I continued to strum out the chords to this Frampton song. As she sucked, licked and-or nibbled on Cathy’s right nipple, Candi was gently tugging the baby-blue body suit downward along Cathy’s wiggling torso. Moving to Cathy’s other breast, Candi whispered, “Lift,” to Cathy. Both ladies used amazingly coordinated movements to rid Cathy’s seventeen-year-old body of that sheer body suit, while still engaged in pleasurable breast activities. Cathy’s fingers soon found that Candi’s smaller, yet firm thirty-two-year-old breasts were bare and available for caressing.

With Cathy’s nude body now splayed out, with her head at the lower edge of Candi’s queen-sized bed, the kneeling older beauty used her right fingertips to tease the trimmed, diamond-shaped pubic hairs on Cathy’s mons. I loved watching the gentleness that Candi used to make her initial explorations of Cathy’s peach-like pussy. Candi’s short, red with green Christmas tree painted fingernails slowly eased the dewy, petals of Cathy’s flower apart and barely tickled the clitoral hood of the groaning teen.

Lifting her mouth from Cathy’s left nipple, Candi turned to look at me and softly asked, “Aren’t you gonna join in and pleasure this young goddess and me?”

I laughed as I continued to play Candi’s Christmas present and then added, “You’re doing a wonderful solo job on our goddess, and if you get her to move up the bed some, I bet she would gladly return that pleasure, ten-fold.”

I had barely said those words when Cathy butt-scooted towards the middle of the queen-sized bed like a zigzagging snake and pulled Candi along for the ride. With pleading eyes, Cathy then huskily said, “Come straddle my face. I want to taste your candy, Candi.”

The good doctor didn’t need a second invitation, and quickly complied with Cathy’s request. As she positioned her calves under Cathy’s upper arms, Candi laughed, “I don’t believe I’ve ever had my pussy called, ‘Candi’s candy‘ before.”

While I couldn’t see Cathy’s actions at Candi’s candy, I could tell by the look on DC’s face that the younger girl wasn’t wasting any time on sampling the good doctor’s juicy candy stash.

Both naked beauties were soon grinding their pussies against the other’s exploring tongue, mouth and fingers; at least, Candi was twisting her fingers into Cathy’s slick honey pot from my vantage point at the head of the bed. When Cathy dropped her head onto the bed and cried, “Ughhhh! Gawdddd! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhh! Gawdddddd! Yes!” I carefully set the Epiphone guitar down in its case and pushed up off the bed. Candi’s orgasm soon followed as I worked to get out of my Alabama sweatshirt and blue jeans at the side of the bed. My full erection tented my boxers and made removing them a little difficult as this pair was a new Christmas present, and had a snug elastic waist band.

Candi was stretched over Cathy’s supine body as both beauties were recovering from their sapphic ‘69’ experience. With a dreamy smile on her post-orgasmic face, Candi softly said, “I just wanna a little taste of that beast, ‘coz I sure don’t need a pussy full of cream while running around in the ER, tonight.”

“Well, how ‘bout getting it ready for our little goddess, then,” I said as knee walked to a position between Cathy’s slightly spread legs towards Candi’s now grinning face. Candi quickly moved to straddle Cathy’s slender waist. The beautiful doctor then reached down with her left hand to gently tease the spread beauty’s pussy, while reaching forward with her right hand to lay claim to my thick shaft. Cathy immediately groaned and angled her pelvis upward towards those pleasuring digits.

I soon followed Cathy’s vocalizations with my own as DC spit on my large crown and used her fingers to slicken it and my thick shaft. Her tongue slowly swirled around the flared edge of my crown a couple of times before she ‘hoovered’ it into her hot mouth.

“Gawddd, Candi,” Cathy and then I cried as the skilled doctor worked on both of our hot zones. When my fellatrix pushed her mouth hard along my shaft to take my crown into her throat, I gripped her shoulders with my hands to prevent a backwards tumble. With a couple of swallowing actions, DC was finally able to mash her nose into my trimmed pubic hairs.

Pulling back after driving me crazy with her throat muscles, Candi looked up at me and asked, “You ready to give this goddess the ride of her life?” DC then slipped both of her hands along Cathy’s inner thighs, before she hooked them under Cathy’s knees and pulled them up and outward.

“Ohhhh, Cuda! Please, please do me, now!” Cathy cried as she Candi angled her splayed sex upward for easy access.

I spread my knees wider apart to lower my high angled cock near Cathy’s open pussy. I then used my right hand to lightly tap my bulbous crown on her clit a few times, eliciting both a moan of pleasure and the instinctual humping action of Cathy’s pelvis. “Don’t tease her anymore, Mike. Push that beast in her tight little pussy,” Candi sultrily said as she used her fingers to spread open my target.

“Ohhh! Gawddd! That’s exactly what I need!” Cathy cried out as I slowly pushed my seven-and-a-half inch cock into her slick, snug honey pot.

“Sweet Jesus! You’re boiling hot down there, Girl,” I groaned due to the exquisiteness of the sensations from my groin. The moment I was fully encased in Cathy’s tunnel, Candi started to frig Cathy’s exposed clit, which immediately caused the young goddess to clinch her vagina muscles and buck up hard against my pelvis.

Her sudden action bent my shaft down in a semi-painful manner. It also took the edge off of my near desire to cum within her snug, velvet pussy. For Cathy, however, the slight drawing out of my shaft from her pussy had pressed my large crown against her ‘G-spot’. That, along with Candi’s fingering actions caused a loud orgasmic cry of pleasure from Cathy. Having both of her main sensory organs forcefully stimulated, also caused a near instantaneous relaxation of Cathy’s pelvic region. Mercifully, her pelvis eased back onto the duvet covered mattress, and my painfully bent erection was extremely grateful for that action.

Candi humanely stopped rubbing Cathy’s pussy, allowing her to recover from that intense orgasm. DC did reach behind her butt to gently caress Cathy’s heavy heaving breasts as I remained still with my shaft imbedded in that sporadically clinching pussy.

“Gawd, that was ... exactly what I ... oh, gawd, that was awesome,” Cathy stammered with her arms splayed out and hanging over the end of Candi’s bed.

With those words, I figured it was okay for me to start to actually move within Cathy’s pussy. I pressed Cathy’s legs outward in a frog-like position and began to saw my hard shaft into her slick tunnel. Cathy’s tightness was excruciatingly pleasurable as I gradually built up the speed and forcefulness of my thrusts.

“Jeezes, Cath! I forgot how good it felt to be deep inside you,” I said as I ground my pelvic bone into her groin for a change of pace and to ward off my impeding orgasm.

“Gawd, Cuda! Just pound me. Gawd! Just fuckkkk! Ughhhh!” Cathy cried as I pulled back and slammed my two-hundred and twenty-six pounds of muscle against her open crotch. My first girlfriend could barely take in the necessary oxygen needed as I continued to pound into her.

I finally held still deep inside Cathy as my senses went haywire from the feelings in my groin. Candi had to hold me upright as I reflexively gave short thrusts into Cathy as the spurts of cum rushed out of my shaft.

I didn’t recall withdrawing from Cathy, but I truly enjoyed having both ladies cuddled up along my torso when my faculties started to function once more. Candi was gently rubbing Cathy’s bubble-butt cheeks as the younger girl was nestled against my chest with her right leg sprawled over my lower torso.

“I’m gonna go let that water out of the tub, as I doubt it is still hot enough for a bath,” Candi eventually said as she rolled over to the side of the bed.

“I’m sorry for having wasted all that water,” Cathy softly said.

“I’m not worried about it. Heck, you can refill the tub up or maybe just take a shower to get cleaned up before you go,” Candi replied as she walked into her on-suite.

Cathy lifted her head up off my shoulder and softly asked, “Do we have time to take that bubble bath, Mike?”

I looked at my watch and saw that it was nine-forty-eight. With a smile on my face, I replied, “We have plenty of time for one.”

Candi’s luxury apartment didn’t have any problems refilling the large Jacuzzi tube up with a second run of hot water. As we waited for the tub to fill, Candi gave herself a quick whore’s bath at her sink before she put on her hospital scrubs. She brought in two cans of coke for us to drink as we soaked our tired bodies in her tub. Giving us a little sugar, she wished me good luck in tomorrow’s Purple and White game, as well as both of us a good night’s rest.

Cathy and I luxuriated in the large tub with me washing her body as she sat between my legs. Depending on where I was washing or rubbing, my cock went through various stages of hardness. After washing her privates, I idly teased her pussy. With my hard cock now pressing into her lower back, Cathy turned slightly towards me and softly asked, “Do you mind if I simply sit on you for a while? I, uh, just need-ta feel you inside of me for a bit.”

I simply shifted my hands to her waist, gently lifted her up, and allowed her to position herself as she requested. “Oh, this is nice. I’ve missed this fullness,” Cathy cooed after she eased her pussy along the length of my hard shaft. Cathy’s vaginal muscles contracted every so often to stimulate my shaft, ensuring it stayed relatively hard within her. After a few minutes, she took my hands and placed my right one at our co-joined crotches, and my left on her left bubble covered breast. “Soft and gentle,” were her only words as she leaned back with her head on my shoulder.

With very little movement of our bodies or stimulation of our privates, we simply enjoyed the hot bath and the closeness for almost fifteen minutes. Cathy finally turned to plant a kiss on my cheek. I then asked her, “Do you need me to rock your world, again?”

“Nah-huh. This is exactly what I needed, Mike. You and Candi were awesome earlier and this ... this has been perfect,” Cathy softly said. She then put her hands on the tub’s edges and slowly lifted herself off my semi-hard shaft. Turning and standing over me, she then said, “C’mon, Mike. Let’s get out of here. I don’t want to keep you up any longer with you having an early game in the morning.”

We quickly rinsed the bubbles from our bodies with the hand-held shower wand, and then quickly dried off with Candi’s wonderfully fluffy towels. After putting our clothes back on, I made sure to put Candi’s new guitar back in its case for safety.

Cathy was waiting for me by the large bay window. When I wrapped my arms around her lower torso, she whispered, “This is an awesome view of London. I can see why Candi bought this apartment.”

“The view is almost as beautiful as the ladies who graced this apartment, tonight,” I replied and kissed her neck.

As we headed towards the door, Cathy asked, “Have you brought your girls here?”

“After our Hallowe’en dance, my first time with Lisa and Tempe was here. Lynette has also been up here with me and Lisa,” I replied.

As I set the alarm, Cathy said, “You need to bring Shannon and Zupena up here, then. They need to see and enjoy everything Doctor Candi can provide for them.”

“I will, if the time and situations are right,” I replied.


Alumni Hall, Western University, London, Ontario

8:17am, Thursday, December 27, 1979

Up, Jon! Up, Jon!“ Coach Williamson shouted after Jon intercepted a pass I deflected while pressing Sarnia Northern’s point guard.

Once I saw that my backcourt mate was going to get to the ball before the Northern player, I took off for their basket. I had a good three steps on the Vikings’ point guard when I took Jon’s lead pass at the top of the free-throw circle. I dribbled once and then exploded up for a monstrous two-handed tomahawk jam, which gave us a 16 to 3 lead, three minutes and fourteen seconds into the first game of the Purple and White tournament. Sarnia Northern’s coach signaled for a timeout as the sparse early morning crowd roared after my second wicked dunk of the game.

My teammates and I were defensive maniacs out on the court as we overwhelmed the Vikings with our full-court ‘press and overplay’ defense. I caused or forced four turnovers: one steal; one wild pass; and two deflections in their five possessions to start the game, and hit two fifteen to twenty foot jumpers to go with my two dunks. My four teammates had two points each with Andrew throwing down a sweet reverse dunk after making a beautiful backdoor cut away from Northern’s six-foot-seven-inch center.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.