Lucky Jim 3 - Cajun and Gator - Cover

Lucky Jim 3 - Cajun and Gator

Copyright© 2020 by FantasyLover

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jim Reynolds has avoided accepting the moniker "Lucky Jim" for as long as he could, possibly too long. This fast-paced story is set in 2095 and covers the most important several months of his life. If you haven't read Lucky Jim I and II, large parts of this story won't make sense to you.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Military   War   Science Fiction   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I pulled her to me and wrapped her in my arms. “It feels so good to be able to officially call you my girlfriend, even though you’ve unofficially been my girlfriend for as long as I can remember. I get the feeling that everyone expects us to make our relationship more permanent than that soon.”

“How do you feel about that?” she asked nervously.

I gave her the only possible answer I could think of. Dropping to one knee, I asked, “Sally Anne Phillips, will you marry me in the not too distant future?”

She didn’t say yes, but I think the excited squeal as she jumped on me, knocking me ass over teakettle, was an affirmative response. After an emotional tongue duel, she sat up straddling my hips. Her shirt went flying with her bra going in a different direction seconds later.

As I ran my hands gently across her breasts, I told her more about the girls running around topless when I was nearby. “Every single one of the girls has shown me her breasts. I’ve compared them mentally and find that the smallest breasts excite me just as much as the largest, although most of the girls with the smaller breasts keep growing. The breasts that excite me more than any others are yours, because they’re yours, and because you’re sharing them with me.”

Sally leaned down and pressed her right nipple against my lips. “I’m glad that you taught me how to worship them,” I whispered. I felt that I did an excellent job of worshiping Sally’s breasts. Sally even insisted that I practice on Wendy’s larger breasts.

Then Wendy gave Sally a lesson in performing oral sex on me, not that she needed it. We’d been messing around for more than a year. Sally told me that my sisters already knew about what we’d done but kept quiet about it. “The girls already taught me how to pleasure another woman,” Sally giggled, blushing, before turning her attention to my cock. I wasn’t surprised when she took my cum in her mouth, since she always did. I was surprised that she didn’t swallow any of it and then kissed Wendy again, sharing my cum with her.

It would have been my turn to learn how to perform oral sex on a woman, but Sally already had me well-trained. Still, she said that she wasn’t sure I had it right and insisted that I try it with Wendy to make sure. “He’s definitely got it right,” Wendy sighed after finally pushing my face away. Then she pulled Sally down and began kissing her. “Most of us girls wanted Jim for our husband,” she confessed to Sally after their kiss.

“We also realized that we didn’t have a snowflake’s chance in hell of getting him away from you,” she continued after a second erotic kiss.

“We wouldn’t date the other guys who asked us out. Not one of them could compare to Jim. I didn’t know about what he did for Kristen until tonight, but I always felt safer when he was around. When he still behaved after we teased him by showing him the goodies, we knew he wouldn’t force us to do anything because he never even tried to touch us.

“He’s smart enough that he’s already finished everything he needs to graduate high school even though he just turned sixteen. Everyone in town knows he’s the best hunter in the Parish, and probably in the state. Even the Sheriff refers people to him when they have a renegade alligator or other dangerous animal in their yard. Unless they specifically want beef or chicken, which they get at the grocery store, most of the people in town come to us if they need to buy meat. In addition, Peggy and Belle donate lots of meat to the VFW in town for the veterans, families of current servicemen, and war widows who don’t have enough to eat.

“That’s why we all hope to convince you to accept us as sister wives,” she admitted after their third passionate kiss.

“I think Jim may have something to say about that,” Sally chuckled, “but I’m definitely interested in several sister wives. I know that I get along with all you girls here and I’m looking forward to that threesome you girls keep talking about.”

“You mean the one where Jim fucks you senseless while one of us licks your pussy until you see stars and pass out?” Wendy asked in a sultry voice.

“Yeah, that one,” Sally giggled.

“I’d love to do that tonight, but I think the two of you should consummate your new relationship first,” Wendy giggled. “If you get too sore, I’ll make the sacrifice and let him use my body for the rest of the night,” she laughed.

“I don’t think Jim will mind that at all,” Sally laughed.

Our first “official” coupling was emotional. After our first bout of sex, Wendy went down on Sally and licked and sucked up my cum, sharing it with Sally in passionate, cum-filled kisses. Then Sally got to experience the threesome she wanted. She was above Wendy in the sixty-nine position while I pistoned into her from behind. While Wendy again licked and sucked Sally clean, Sally sucked my cock clean.

“It’s just his cum and your pussy juice, and you’ve already tasted both. I love tasting myself on Don after he fucks me, and guys get excited watching you do it. They also get excited watching two women together. Don’s wives say that it helps men stay hard long enough to do more than one woman each night, and the women enjoy the sex more if another woman shares. Guys are visual creatures and watching turns them on. Just playing with yourself and letting them watch turns them on,” Wendy explained to Sally.

“I think just breathing makes guys horny,” Sally giggled. She looked over her shoulder and saw little Jim standing proudly. “Your turn to take one for the team,” she teased Wendy. “I want to be beneath you so I can lick you and watch Jim fuck you at the same time.”

I’ve jerked off six and seven times in an afternoon when the girls kept giving me peeks, so I wasn’t worried after releasing my third load of cum in ninety minutes, this one inside Wendy’s welcoming sex. “Think you’ve got enough for two more tries?” Wendy asked me.

“Maybe more if you two keep me wound up like this,” I replied, smiling. Wendy looked questioningly at Sally who nodded, grinning. “I’ll be back in a few minutes,” she said as she climbed out of bed. She opened the bedroom door and looked around before tiptoeing out of the room, bare-ass naked. Watching the muscles flex and relax in her legs and ass as she moved was an incredible sight.

“She wants to get something from her room,” Sally said in answer to the unasked question on my face.

The “something” turned out to be “someone,” or more correctly, two someones! Kristin and Ashley were giggling as Wendy herded them into the room.

“God but you two were noisy. I’m glad the boys’ rooms are at the other end of the hall,” Wendy scolded the two, although all three were still laughing. “If you’d made much more noise, at least one of them would have come out to investigate and seen me naked.”

“With cum running down your leg,” Kristen giggled. Ashley pushed Wendy backwards onto the bed and dove between her legs to lick up the remainder of my cum. I guess Sally missed some.

Kristen turned serious and crawled over to me after kissing Sally. “Did you really save me and do what Dad said you did to that guy for me?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied. “Nobody hurts someone in my family and gets away with it, least of all a girl that I love.”

Kristen buried her face against my shoulder and cried. Even with her nearly naked body on top of me, my erection subsided while she cried herself out. I guessed that she hadn’t been able to put the event behind her before this, not that the bastard had done anything but give her a bad scare.

Several minutes later she sat up and declared, “You’re my hero.” Then she caught me in a lip lock tighter than the seal around an airlock. Kristen turned to Sally when she came up for air. “I want to have his next baby after you get pregnant,” she said to Sally, who was then the recipient of the next lip lock.

“You are going to get sooooo lucky,” Ashley commented to me.

“Luck has nothing to do with it,” Wendy riposted. “He’s tall, handsome, his muscles have muscles, he’s a nice guy, he helps other people, and he’s a great hunter.”

“And he has a good-sized cock,” Ashley added.

“Yeah, but nobody besides us knows that,” Wendy reminded her.

“I’m sure every girl in town will know inside a week,” Ashley replied.

“Yeah, but they already want him,” Wendy reminded her. “Well, maybe not Phoebe and Isabel,” she chuckled.

“I don’t think either of them would turn him down. I’ve seen both of them watching him just as closely as the other girls do when he walks by. I think they’re just together to get each other off until they find the right guy,” Ashley told her.

Kristen and Sally finally came up for air. “I don’t have a problem with it, but you should check with Jim, and you’ll have to let your parents know. Your father specifically commented tonight that he’d be upset if anyone got pregnant before they were married,” Sally warned.

“I know, but I’d love to pretend that he put a baby into me tonight,” Kristen sighed.

“You can still pretend,” Sally suggested as she nodded at my erection that was once again bobbing with my heartbeat.

“Will you?” Kristen asked me tearfully. “Let me be your sex toy, cum slut, or baby factory, just fuck a baby into me and never let me go,” she begged. She immediately spread her legs when I climbed on top of her and settled between them.

“You will be Sally’s and my sex toy, our cum slut, and our baby factory. As long as Sally or I are alive, you will belong to us. Agreed?” I almost growled right in her face.

“Yes!” she agreed. “I’ll do anything you want. Fuck me, fuck my mouth, fuck my tits, fuck my ass, just fuck a baby into me,” she pleaded. Sally seated the head of my cock at the entrance to her sex.

“Last chance to back out. Once I shove my cock into you, you belong to Sally and me forever,” I warned.

Rather than reply, she lifted her hips and impaled herself on my cock, burying half of my length in one motion. “Yeeeesssssssss,” she gasped in a strangled cry, “fuck me, use me to pleasure yourself,” she begged. I did what she asked of me, fucking her and pleasuring myself as I jackhammered her until I spewed cum inside her.

“Take that, you baby factory. Do you feel my sperm swimming and looking for that egg to fertilize? In a few minutes, you’ll be pregnant,” I growled.

“I feel them, I feel them,” she squealed excitedly as I was coming, and then had a monstrous orgasm and passed out.

“Holy shit that was hot,” Wendy gasped as my last weak spurts dribbled into Kristen’s tight pussy. Tired from both the emotional and the physical exertion, I flopped sideways off of Kristen and lay on my back catching my breath. I looked up when I felt a pair of lips descend around my cock and saw Ashley’s face grinning at me. Her red hair framed her beautiful face, a face that looked even more beautiful with my cock in her mouth. I smiled back and dropped my head back onto the bed.

Sally cuddled up to my side and stroked my face lovingly. “I think you made her night,” she chuckled. “Watching the way you instinctively knew what to say to her to push her buttons was amazing. I hope you’ve got more than one more fuck left in you tonight because I know Ashley wants a turn and after that last performance, I definitely want another turn, even if I walk bowlegged all day tomorrow.”

“I wouldn’t mind another turn myself, even if I have to wait until tomorrow morning,” Wendy said nervously. Between having multiple beautiful and naked women in my bed, having sex with Sally for the first official time, and watching the girls together, I don’t think I got soft until after I finally passed out from exhaustion.

Friday

Imagine my surprise this morning to find that one of the two girls sprawled naked across half my body was my fourteen-year-old sister Lacey. “Not that I’m complaining, but what are you doing here?” I asked after kissing her nose.

“I’ve missed sleeping with you,” she replied with a yawn. “I always felt so safe and loved in your arms. I couldn’t really join you in bed while you shared a room with Jack.”

“I seem to remember that you wore your pajamas when you snuck into my bed before,” I chided teasingly.

“Nobody else is wearing pajamas,” she replied.

“I don’t mind you sleeping in here, but you need to talk to Mom about it,” I insisted. “If Mom agrees that you can sneak in here to sleep, I’ll even buy you a sexy nightie you can wear. If she, Aunt Peggy, and Sally agree that you can do more than sleep, you won’t need the sexy nightie.”

“Really?” she asked excitedly.

“If you don’t get permission, we can’t do anything more than cuddle and sleep. I promised that everyone between fourteen and sixteen would have to get permission first,” I explained.

“I love you, Jim,” she sighed as she reached her face up and kissed me on the lips. I had my hands on her sides holding her as she started to sit up. Straddling my left thigh, she sat where I could see everything from her sparse patch of dark pubic hair to her small breasts. She took my hands and pulled them to her breasts. I knew that I shouldn’t, but I gave then a gentle squeeze and tweaked her nipples gently.

“That’s enough for now,” I said with a hint of warning in my voice. The last time we had been able to sleep together was the night before Mom and Uncle Don were married, and Lacey hadn’t begun developing yet. She was going to be as good looking in a couple of years as Mom is.

“You’re such a good brother,” Sally sighed from my right side once Lacey dressed and scampered from the room.

“And lover,” Kristen added.

“I thought my stomach was going to cramp up from all the orgasms you guys gave me,” Wendy giggled.

“I don’t think Sally’s the only one who’ll be walking bowlegged this morning,” Ashley groaned.

“Does that mean I did okay?” I asked hopefully. “I want it to be even better for you girls than it is for me, so please offer suggestions,” I asked.

“Keep practicing,” Wendy giggled. Her suggestion started the rest of them tittering, too. Aside from just knowing they were happy, the nice thing about naked girls laughing is the way it makes their boobs jiggle.

“I want an appetizer before breakfast,” Ashley said as she climbed over everyone until my cock was right in front of her face.

“Stop,” I told her as her lips began their first descent down my rigid cock. “Did it occur to you that I might like something to munch on, too?” I teased. Seconds later, I had my tongue buried in a nearly bald pussy with only a small landing strip of red pubic hair. My cock was halfway in her mouth and her tongue felt busy enough for two tongues as she licked my cock. Once Ashley was thoroughly lubricated, I buried a finger in her, searching until I found the small patch of ridged skin inside the front wall of her pussy that the girls taught me about last night. She jumped when my finger ran over it.

“Shit, girls, he remembers where the G-spot is,” she groaned.

“Oh, God, he’s going deep, too,” she gasped as I used my middle digit to search deep in her cavity for what the girls called the A-spot when they showed me where to find it last night. I have to admit, Uncle Don taught the girls well, or else they were enthusiastic pupils, or both.

I’d already heard about some of the things they taught me last night, but not others. Still, I insisted that the girls keep teaching me new things, especially their favorite things. I practiced performing oral sex on each of the four girls. Fortunately, Sally had already taught me a lot. Some things, we had learned together. She was almost always at our house after school, frequently staying until dinner. After school and before I returned from hunting and working out each day, several of the girls would crowd into the bedroom of the seventeen-year-old girls and enjoy some girl/girl sex. Sally had been an eager participant and an apt pupil. My stepsisters had been eager to get on her good side.

Our parents were completely aware of their activities and even encouraged it since it helped the girls alleviate their near-constant state of horniness without the assistance of a male. With the current state of affairs in the country, the number of families with multiple wives was nearly the same as the number with one husband and one wife, or two same-sex spouses. Our parents felt that having multiple wives comfortable with enjoying each other as well as their husband helped reduce incidents of jealousy. And the wives felt that it also made the sex much better.

The girls’ little afternoon muff munching parties were held behind a locked bedroom door. Any of their brothers caught within three meters of said bedroom door would find themselves with so many extra chores to do that anything they heard would be long forgotten before they had enough energy to jerk off while thinking about it.

We finally crawled out of bed rather than face the wrath of our parents for being late to do our chores. Well, the girls had chores. I was usually out of the house by now, hunting. Of the six oldest girls, three were seventeen, one sixteen, and two fifteen. They are responsible for milking our twelve dairy cows, pasteurizing the milk, and then cleaning and sterilizing everything so it’s ready for the next time.


Two of the four older boys get the shit job, literally. The boys clean the milking parlor and then muck out the stalls in the barn. They alternate jobs with the third and fourth brothers.

The third brother has the job of guarding the produce garden, using a crossbow to wage war against the pestiferous rabbits intent on eating everything we grew. He watches the garden near sunrise, and again at sunset.

The fourth brother is usually with me, hunting. I’m repaying Uncle Don’s investment of time by teaching the boys to hunt. When they are with me, they listen carefully. Uncle Don had told me, in front of the boys, not to waste time teaching them if they aren’t really interested. To the boys, it means they will be mucking out stalls more often if I feel they aren’t being attentive or taking what I teach them seriously.

The fourteen-year-olds, Lacey, Katrina, and Tiffany, have the job of collecting and washing eggs. Once the eggs are washed, they are candled and packaged. The girls also feed the chickens, turning them loose for the day in one of the runs.

One of the wives or concubines supervises the kids each morning while the rest start breakfast for everyone. After breakfast on weekdays, two of the mothers drive their routes with the methane clathrate powered school buses that Uncle Don bought when he first returned. Without the buses, most of the kids in town and on the neighboring farms would have to walk or ride a bike or horse to school. Only two other families in town can afford the fuel to operate their older car or pickups, although a few families have purchased tiny, one or two-person electric cars or motorcycles in the last few years.

One bus heads a little farther south from our house to pick up the kids living farthest from school. Then, it makes its way north on Blanc Bayou Road West, so called because it runs along the west side of Blanc Bayou. The bus crosses the single bridge in town over Blanc Bayou, although the bayou here looks more like a wide canal. It drops off those kids at the school, which is a block east of the bayou. Then that bus does the same thing on the east side of the bayou, picking up the kids on the southern part of Blanc Bayou Road East. That bus picks up two thirds of the kids in town.

The routes are simple because every house and business in town is within a short block of East or West Blanc Bayou Road.

The second bus stops at the local VFW office, located on the north part of Blanc Bayou Road West. There, it delivers fresh eggs, milk, butter, meat, and vegetables that are in season for them to share with the needy families of local veterans, including veterans, war widows, and the families of deployed troops. Then it picks up kids along the northern part of Blanc Bayou Road West and East, dropping them off at school. After school, one bus takes kids home to the east side and one to the west side since there’s no food delivery.

Since I spend twenty-five to forty hours a week hunting, trapping, and fishing, my other chores are limited. Aside from homework, I keep my room clean and take my dirty laundry to the laundry room every day. Occasionally, I’m asked to help with something that requires more strength than the women or my siblings have. I try and work out first thing in the morning, before I start hunting, running and then following the daily workouts that Don set up for me.

Beside the normal chores and driving the buses, the women care for the farm. Before Dad and Uncle Don were drafted, our families shared a tractor. The tractor originally ran on diesel, but Uncle Don converted it to run on both methane and ethanol, both of which are now more plentiful and far cheaper than diesel. That old tractor still runs like new, and we have a large stockpile of new and used parts for repairs. Don teases that we could probably build a new tractor from all the parts we have.

The lots our houses are situated on are one hundred meters wide along the street. From the street, the slightly fan shaped lots extend back almost three klicks. The back of the lots are two hundred meters wide. The last five hundred meters of the lots are covered in a variety of trees, and we replant new trees every time we cut one down or one dies.

We planted white oak to use for making kegs to age moonshine, hickory trees for the nuts and for smoking meat, and Lignum vitae and mahogany because they have heartwood resistant to termites and wood rot.

The next closer two hundred meters at the rear of each lot is planted with fruit and nut trees. One lot has a four-hectare grove of mature pecan trees and chestnut trees, as well as almond and black walnut trees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.