Rosie Kowalski's Introduction to Sex. ( A Toby Wakefield Story).

by Peter Duncan

Copyright© 2018 by Peter Duncan

Coming of Age Sex Story: Fourteen year old Rosie Kowalski and her family moves across the street from Toby Wakefield. She becomes friends with Kathy Warren who is having sex with Toby. Kathy entices Rosie to join them in the woods where Toby, having been schooled in sexual matters by Sister Natalie, Mother Superior at the local Catholic Church. Toby takes Rosie's virginity and imparts his sexual knowledge that has so lovingly been passed on to him by the "worldly" nun.(Meet Sister Natalie in "Penguin's Preference").

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

The summer of 1954 presented me with the most preposterous sexual adventure that any teenager—any man of any age for that matter—could hope to experience. Sometimes I pinched myself to remind myself that I was awake.

I’ve never told anyone about my involvement with Kathy Warren and Rosie Kowalski, two girls who were important parts of my “coming of age,” not even my closest friends. My involvement with these two girls could have been available to any young boy going through puberty if the time and place were right and the boy had the inclination to act on his primal instincts. But there is no doubt in my mind that because of my unique involvement at the convent at St. Bartholomew’s Catholic Church where I was seduced into sex by one of the nuns (See Penguin’s Preference) made my actions with these girls much easier. And I must confess that because Kathy was the sister of my neighbor Ray, the same age as I, who had been dabbling with her since his erections began, I wouldn’t have had the easy opportunity to turn the duo into a threesome.

Because of Father McNamara, the priest at Saint Bartholomew’s who was servicing the sisters before he was replaced by another priest who happened to be gay, I might not have been singled out by the Mother Superior of the convent to take over Fr. McNamara’s tasks. Because she found me both desirable and trustworthy, I was introduced to some of the most unusual circumstances a young man like me could find himself in. I would never have betrayed any of those confidences with the sisters, but they are all gone now. Mary Cecile, the youngest of the nuns with whom I was in love passed away just two years ago. She was just five years older than me and eventually became my wife.

Having related much of what happened at St. Bart’s in Penguin’s Preference this story gives more insight into what went on in the neighborhood, specifically with Kathy and her brother Ray and another neighborhood girl, Rosie Kowalski. In Penguin’s Preference, I wrote about my friendship with Ray and our involvement with his younger sister Kathy. Here I will tell of how the girl that moved in across the road from me became part of our special group.

When the Kowalskis broke ground in 1952 to build their new house, it was an exciting event for us. Nothing new had happened there for a couple of decades. When the bulldozer, crane, and dump truck came to excavate the Kowalski’s property and started breaking ground for the house it was a new beginning for the entire neighborhood. From time to time, we would see the Kowalskis visiting the construction site. I couldn’t help noticing that they had a cute blond-haired daughter. Just before the house was finished, I noticed the girl, Rosemary, began playing with Ray’s sister Kathy.

When the Kowalskis moved in my mother and father insisted that we go over as a family and welcome them to the neighborhood I was halfway through my fifteenth year. Up close I could see that Rosemary, “Rosie” as her dad called her, was a real cutie, a willowy girl with newly developing breasts. I could tell that she was flirting with me, though shyly. Knowing no bounds, my fantasy libido demanded that I add her to the stable of females that I went to sleep with each night while masturbating. I had already become involved with one of the nuns at St. Bart’s (Mother Superior) but even so, Rosie ruled my thoughts after the lights went out.

The fact that Kathy and Rosie were playmates made me wonder if Kathy might be sharing some of the experiences, she was enjoying with her brother Ray. Kathy and Rosie were new friends. Rosie was Catholic as well, a new addition to St. Bartholomew’s. I don’t know why that should mean anything, other than the fact that I was a Protestant whose sex partners consisted of four adult Catholic nuns and Kathy, a Catholic girl.

~Girl Talk~

“Good morning, Rosie,” Mrs. Warren said as she opened the door that Saturday morning. She was surprised that Kathy’s new friend was at the door so early. “You are early sweetie, but it won’t hurt Kathy to get up. I have lots of things for her to do today. Why don’t you go on up to her room and introduce her to the day?”

Shaking Kathy, Rosie was too energized to be gentle. “Wake up Kathy I have to talk with you.”

With sleepy eyes, Kathy lifted her head and smiled as she said in dreamy surprise “Rosie,” and asked, “What time is it?”

“It’s about a quarter to eight, Kathy. But I must talk with you.” Just then the noise of a door opening and closing came through the wall. There was the sound of a dresser drawer being opened and a quick slam as the drawer was closed.

Putting her finger to her lips Kathy said, “Shh, Mom’s in her room.”

Wide-eyed, Rosie said in a surprised murmur, “Your parents’ room is right next to yours too?” Kathy nodded. “So is my parents’ room. It’s like the walls in our new house are paper thin. I can hear everything they do.”

Pushing herself up on her elbows Kathy smirked and said, “You should hear them (directing her head to the wall).”

“That’s what I’m talking about,” Rosie said, her face turning red, “That.”

Putting her finger to her lips again for Rosie to keep her voice down Kathy whispered, “You don’t need to be embarrassed Rosie, I know what you’re talking about, he-he-he.” As Kathy stifled a serious stream of giggles Rosie laughed a little too loud too. “Shh,” Kathy stifled her laughter again, “and you should hear some of the words they use.”

“Mine used the F ... word a lot,” Rosie said as she shrugged and looked around like someone might be listening.

“Cock” and “pussy” too,” Kathy said. Rosie looked at Kathy out of the corner of her eye. She wasn’t sure she could completely trust her yet. Trying to figure out what was on her new friend’s mind she said, “What is it, Rosie?

Rosie cleared her throat. “Um ... I-I have an idea what ‘suck my cock’ means but don’t even have a clue what, ‘eat my pussy’ could mean?”

Kathy giggled as she said, “You talk like a virgin, Rosie.”

“What do you mean by that, Kathy? Of course, I’m a virgin.”

“I’m just teasing you, Rosie. I’ve never met a girl our age who isn’t a virgin.

“I would just like to talk to one who isn’t so she could tell me more about what sex is like,” Rosie said. Abruptly changing the conversation to what they were talking about before she segued to, “My parents say things like, ‘suck my cock, he-he-he or fuck my cunt.’”

“And ‘eat my pussy,’” Kathy reminded her. She broke into an uncontrollable, nervous giggle that she had to suppress from turning into laughter.

Kathy’s mother’s door opened and then closed. They could hear her footsteps down the hall and then going down the stairs. The uncontrolled laughter became louder. As fast as it had started the levity seemed to have been sucked out of the room. Kathy said. “I had always heard Mom and Dad carrying on in their room at night, but it never meant anything to me. But when Ray talked me into playing “doctor” with him last year I saw how different we were. When I touched his um... thing it got hard (He calls it a ‘boner’) it all began opening to me.”

Other than her aunt’s baby Rosie had never seen a naked boy. Amazed she asked, “You saw your brother naked?”

“I’ve seen both of my brothers naked before,” Kathy said, “but we were little at the time. Three years ago, Ray told me that one of his friends told him about playing doctor with his sister. We kind of ... um ... explored each other. He touched my thing and let me put my hand around his.”

“You actually touched and held it?”

Kathy smirked and nodded her head.

“What did it feel like?”

Concentrating she said, “It wasn’t hard like you might think hard would be. It was stiff, but it was warm and firm. He-he-he I could feel his heart beating in it. Her eyes were filled with amazement. “The skin on the outside is a loose sheath and can be um ... moved on the outside of it. I mean you can hold the thing in your hand and move the outer skin up and down like it was some kind of loose casing. Everything about it is amazing Rosie.”

“Do you ever wish that you could do the things with your brother that you hear your parents doing, Kathy?”

Rosie was in bed the night before when she was listening to her parents through the wall and got wet between her legs. The same thing was happening while she was talking with Kathy, but she was getting wetter. Her panties felt like they were getting damp.

Because Kathy told her about playing doctor with her brother Rosie took for granted that her friend had already touched herself between her legs. She needed to confess something to her friend and decided to be bold. “Yesterday when you picked up that nasty rubber thing that was lying beside the road, Kathy? I thought I might get sick. When I went home, I thought about the way we talked about what those older kids were doing in their cars, where we saw those rubber things and you picked that one up?”

Kathy smiled and nodded. She didn’t let on that she had already gone all the way with her brother Ray and Toby Wakefield. She wanted a friend her age to confide in but had to be sure that Rosie could manage it ... and if she decided to take her into her confidence and let her know what was going on with her brother and Toby.

Rosie continued, “Then last night when I heard my parents um, doing it’ on the other side of the wall I got all ... um ... wet between my legs thinking about what we talked about yesterday and listening to how they said those nasty things in that silly way. It was dirty talk Kathy, but it made me feel funny. I-I started touching myself.” She had to find out if Kathy had one of those too and asked, “Do you have a bump at the top of the crevice in your vagina that makes you feel tingly if you touch it, Kathy?” Noticing how intensely her friend was looking at her she saw Kathy’s hand go beneath her covers and she started wiggling.

“I do Rosie and it does more than just tingle when I touch it.” She grunted as she wiggled.

“I was afraid you would tell me that you didn’t have one ... that I was just some kind of freak.”

“I do have one Rosie. And mine is more than just a bump. It makes me feel wonderful when I rub it.” She wanted to tell her, “You should feel it when somebody else touches it.

Rosie thought about Kathy telling her about playing doctor with Ray. Sinfully envious, she said, “Kathy? I have a confession.” She watched her friend’s eyes widen in question. “I’ve been thinking about Ray and you. I-I’ve been wondering if you and he ever did anything.” She dropped her eyes in embarrassment then looked back up and said, “I’m jealous that I don’t have a brother to play doctor with.”

Delighted at what Rosie had just said she began to see the possibility of what she had wished she could include her new friend in. “Um ... Rosie ... I’ve been thinking ... um ... would you ... um ... do you think that you ... um ... could play doctor with ... um... me?”

What Kathy had said to her was so shocking that she heard static in her ears. She had always wanted to see another girl naked. Kathy was her friend who she often imagined as completely unclothed. “Oh Kathy, do you think we could? I-I don’t even know how to begin.”

Still under the covers, Kathy was dressed in a short kind of nightie and her fingers were playing in the sexual pudding of her pussy. Clearing her thoughts she said, “I can show you what to do Rosie.” Her hopes soared when she saw the interest in her friend’s eyes. “I’m wearing a short nightie and no panties. If you want I can ... um ... sit at the head of the bed, spread my legs, and show you mine.” Waiting to make sure that Rosie was in she went on, “You can take your panties off if you want and sit at the foot of the bed and show me yours. What do you think?”

What her friend suggested was more than OK with Rosie. Sitting down on the bed she quickly removed her tennis shoes, undid her pants, and took them off. Hesitating for a moment she gave a nervous smile, shrugged her shoulders, and then, though blushing and unsure of herself, peeled down her panties. Lately, she had been so eager to be naked with someone else t it wouldn’t have mattered whether the “somebody” was male or female.

Throwing back the covers on the bed Kathy rolled over, sat with her back to the headboard, and hiked up her nightie. Sitting cross-legged at the head of the bed she ogled Rosie who was cautiously opening her legs, giggling when Rosie’s wide eyes met hers.

“Wow,” Rosie said in a quavering voice, “I’ve never really been able to take a good look at my ... va-vagina. Yours is fascinating. It’s strange but pretty ... kinda like a flower.”

Having never been naked with another girl either Kathy was thrilled to be in this, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” game with Rosie. “When I played doctor with Ray,” Kathy said, “We examined each other. Would you like to examine me?”

Betraying her fascination with her excited voice Rosie said, “Really?”

Stripping her nighty Kathy confirmed, “Mm-hmm.”

Rosie was so glad that Kathy appeared casual in what she was doing. It made her feel natural and not so guilty. Taking the cue, she stripped off her t-shirt top and completely exposed herself.

The girls studied each other’s bodies: Rosie’s nymph-like puffies had only started to develop. Her legs were already showing signs of becoming sculptured beauties, she had an outie navel, and her mound was completely bare. Kathy noticed that her outer vaginal lips were much thicker and puffier than her own.

Kathy’s breasts still had room to grow but they were already being nicely formed between A and B cups. Her mahogany-colored Spanish peanut-like nipples were encircled by one-inch areolas of the same color. She had an innie navel and nicely shaped legs. Her pubic area was fleshier than Rosie’s and more pronounced with a small number of hairs growing out and beginning to curl. Her vaginal lips were fleshier than Rosie’s. Because her legs were spread wide her lips were partially opened, showing the pinkness that was framed by her outer lips. At the top of her vee was the distinct presence of a clitoris that was bulging just where her lips parted.

“Well?” Kathy said, inviting Rosie to inspect her.

“Oh,” Rosie said, coming out of her awe-filled stupor. Sitting on her bottom she edged closer, laid back, and propped herself up on her elbows. Kathy stretched out on her tummy and propped up herself on her elbows and said, “This is so exciting.” She edged closer and reached out, touching her friend’s labia. “I’ve touched mine,” she confided, feeling strange in telling another person.

“But touching another person’s is ... is ... it’s CRAZY,” She said, looking into Kathy’s eyes. “It’s wonderful Kathy but ... isn’t it wrong?”

“Does it feel wrong, Rosie? What harm can we be doing?”

She felt all around Kathy’s mound and put her pinkie in her innie navel. “Mine doesn’t go in like this.” She assessed the puffiness of Kathy’s mound. “Mine’s not as spongy as yours. And he-he, I don’t have any hair.”

“That’ll come and your breasts will get bigger too,” Kathy said as if hers were large. But in comparison...

With a hopeful look, she said, “Can I open your lips?”

“He-he-he, Rosie, sure you can,” Kathy replied.

“This is so exciting he-he-he.” Pressing on Kathy’s labia she opened them. “Omigosh, it’s so PINK he-he-he. I’m so excited.”

“So, am I Rosie, it’s so naughty but so much fun, isn’t it?”

Taking in all of what she was seeing: the pink wetness, the hole that opened when she spread Kathy’s lips wider, how there didn’t seem to be a rounded definition to the hole itself which opened in a jagged reverse star as if something had been torn. And the juices that seemed to be bubbling inside. “How can I see your h-hymen, Kathy?”

“You can’t Rosie; I tore mine with my fingers. I’ve never seen it myself, but I bled when I tore it.”

“Did it hurt?”

“It felt like something snapped and hurt like crazy for a minute. I bled some for another minute or so.”

Rosie was too embarrassed to tell her but since she was already looking at the inside of her friend’s vagina, she had to tell her what she discovered about herself. “I touched mine last night, I think. I tried to put my finger inside my hole but only got it in a little way. My finger ran into something that wouldn’t let me inside. I pushed on it, and it was springy, but I was afraid I would hurt myself. I guess it’s my um maidenhead.’”

Eagerly Kathy leaned forward, swung her legs to the floor, and sat up. “I want to see it. Sit up Rosie and spread your legs, ok?”

“Darn it,” Rosie said as she sat up while Kathy pushed her legs further open “Is there any way I can see yours too?”

Ignoring her friend’s questions, she said “Put your heels on the edge of the mattress, Rosie and spread your legs further open.” Excited about what they were doing, Rosie hastily did what Kathy told her. Kathy pushed on Rosie’s labia, opened her lips, and spread her vulva wide. Looking inside she said, “My goodness Rosie your hymen is ... it’s like a plug inside you but it has a tiny hole in the middle of it.” She put her finger inside and tested the tautness of it.”

“Be careful Kathy, don’t hurt me. Darn, darn, darn I wish I could see it.”

“It’s so cool, Rosie.” She thought for a second. “I think I can help you see it, though.” Standing up she went to her dresser, bringing back a hand mirror. “Spread yourself open Rosie,” she said as she squatted down, holding the mirror at an angle so her friend could see it as well.”

“Move it up a little, Kathy,” Rosie said, “There. Oh wow, that’s so cool. It does have a hole in it. It’s like a little donut he-he-he.” She eased a finger inside herself, assessing it. “I can feel the little hole now Kathy,” She pushed a little harder. “It’s going ... IN.” Easing her finger to the second knuckle she smiled. “It doesn’t hurt at all. It feels good. And it feels um ... spongy.”

Having stared at Rosie’s vulva for so long and watching her push her finger inside her made Kathy excited and wet. Her finger was now on her clitoris moving it in a firm, circular motion. “Um, Rosie?” she said, breathing heavily through her nostrils, we were talking about those crazy things our parents were saying when they were ... um ... um... doing it?”

Rosie wiggled as she moved her finger inside her vagina and worked her thumb on her clitoris. She raised her eyebrows. “Like ‘fuck me’ and ... and ‘eat my pussy?” Her breathing had accelerated. Kathy nodded, imagining how strange her father had talked about eating a cat ... But she knew it had to have another meaning. Giggling she said, “It sounds like the silliest thing.”

“I know what it means, Rosie.” Her friend’s eyebrows raised, and she returned a look of profound interest. “Would you like me to show you?”

“To do what?”

Kathy’s answer was not a complete lie. She had been looking through the keyhole of her parents’ door when her mother had said it to her father, and he’d gotten on his knees and put his mouth right on her mother’s vagina. She said nothing to Rosie about her brother Ray doing it to hers—and then Toby. It felt heavenly.

Not sure she was ready to go that far yet Rosie was hesitant. “Well ... um ... maybe ... ok, if you think it’s all right.”

Taking her friend’s hand, she coaxed her finger out, leaned forward, and pressed on the lips of her pussy—opening it. She raked her fingertip upward in Rosie’s groove until it touched her clitoris then put her lips on Rosie’s large vaginal lips.

Her friend jerked and said, “GEEZ-O-MAN, Kathy, what are DOING?”

Kathy looked up and with an impish grin said, “I’m eating your pussy, Rosie.”

“Wow, I was so surprised. And it feels so good.” She reached out, placed her hands on her friend’s head and, not wanting to be too forward, gently let her know that she wanted her to continue. Kathy began lapping in Rosie’s groove and she squirmed and sighed. “What if your mother comes in, Kathy?”

She said, “We’ll hear her when she starts walking up the stairs.” Kissing the lips of Rosie’s pussy, she inserted her tongue between her labia. “By the time she makes it down the hall,” she slurped, “I’ll have my nightie back on and you’ll have time to put your panties, pants, and socks back on.” Her mouth covered Rosie’s pussy again and she started lapping.”

“Kathy?” Rosie said as she stiffened. Kathy grunted her acknowledgment. “Do I smell bad down there?” Kathy grunted “Un, uh” as she masturbated Rosie’s clit and then pushed her finger inside her pussy. Holding out the finger that had just been touching Rosie’s pussy she held it to her friend’s nose and said, “It’s hard to describe what it feels like,” Rosie said. “But your finger smells nice.”

Kathy told her that they both smelled the same. Then she told her to taste her finger. Tentatively Rosie touched the finger with her tongue and sucked it into her mouth. “It’s hard to describe what it tastes like too, but I like it, I think.” Resuming her lapping, her tongue finally got to Rosie’s clit and circled it.

For Rosie it was like a firecracker had just exploded, her ears were ringing, and she was breathing heavily, shuddering and gasping. “You just came,” she heard her friend say through static-filled ears. She didn’t know where she had come from, but she knew that what had just happened in her body was the nicest feeling she had ever experienced.

Suddenly Kathy was on the bed beside her, sitting with her legs spread. “You do mine now.”

When Kathy had put her mouth between her legs Rosie’s first thought how disgusting it was and that it had to be wrong. But when she began feeling the pleasure, she got from it she became an instant convert. As she imagined her father doing it to her mother, though the picture was strange. She understood the ecstatic way her mother moaned and sighed, not to mention the dirty words she had used.

Eager to give Kathy the same kind of pleasure she had just been given Rosie got quickly on her knees and opened her friend’s pussy. “OMIGOSH Kathy,” she said, “Your bump is HUGE.” What she’d felt of hers and seen in the mirror that Kathy had held in front of her was a definite bulging prominence with a pink tip poking out of the suede-like sheath. But it was infantile compared to the long, fleshy appendage that filled the top of Kathy’s slot.

With her face soaking in Kathy’s wet vulva, its indescribable scent, and taste filling her senses, Rosie felt like she was sampling an elegant delicacy. Suckling, she lapped and skated the velvet top of her tongue in Kathy’s slick groove. Sucking the wafer-like inner labia between her lips she tried to probe into her friend’s tunnel, wallowing her tongue in the spongy wonder between her friend’s legs. Centering on Kathy’s clitoris she suckled and nibbled it, rubbing it in a circle with the tip of her tongue. When Kathy exploded, she felt a surge of sexual juice flow into her mouth which surged over her nose and sagged down her chin.


When Kathy and Rosie came into the kitchen Mrs. Warren said, “Well, you girls look like you really enjoyed yourself. I bet you silly things were just giggling your heads off.”

Rosie gave her friend’s mother a demure smile as she pictured Kathy’s father “eating” Mrs. Warren’s pussy. Before she had come to the Warren’s house that morning, she knew so little about sex. Now her horizons were pleasantly on the rise.

After “going down” on each other Rosie realized that Kathy knew so much more about sex than she did. She had no idea how much experience her friend had but she knew she was curious enough to not let convention get in her way. With an older brother like Ray Rosie was sure Kathy must have been exploring more with him than she let on. They had played doctor, and Rosie was sure they must have done more. Has he eaten her pussy? If he were doing this with his sister would Ray want to do the same thing to her too?

Hanky-panky

Toby: That summer Mrs. Warren knew she had to tighten her grip on Kathy. Healthy, hormone-ridden boys were on the prowl. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Kathy to get off their property and make it to “the Glade” where Ray and I cavorted with her. One Saturday though, just a couple of weeks after the Kowalskis moved in, Ray assured me that Kathy would be there. When I asked if his mother was going somewhere for the day, he told me that she wasn’t. But Kathy would be coming with Rosie Kowalski. “Since Rosie and Kathy have become friends,” he said, “my mother has loosened the restraints on my sister.” In a conspiratorial laugh, he went on, “As long as she’s with Rosie Mom doesn’t seem to worry as much about Kathy getting into trouble hanging around with the boys.”

I thought Rosie was hot, but I was afraid she might throw a wet blanket over what Ray and Kathy, and I had been doing together. Ray told me that Kathy said that Rosie was “hot to trot” ... that she and Kathy had done the ‘girl on girl thing.’” Then he told me this story:

“I was cleaning the basement one day when my mom was gone. Kathy came down with Rosie. We started playing around, you know like tickling and wrestling and stuff? Unintentionally Rosie put her hand on my cock and apologized. I got the idea that she did it on purpose. Kathy told me that she had hinted to Rosie about some of the kinds of things the three of us have been doing together. She said that Rosie was interested in it and thought she would like to do it too.

Unexpectedly, right in front of me, Kathy asked Rosie if she wanted to see my pecker. Rosie acted shy and embarrassed but hemmed and hawed and finally said she did. When I pulled it out, I almost laughed aloud when Rosie looked at me all squirrely like. Then Kathy, slapping at it all playfully with her finger, made me get a boner.

Rosie looked like she couldn’t believe how big it got. Kathy said to Rosie, “Watch this,” then bent down and put my cock in her mouth. She bobbed on me a few times and then asked Rosie if she wanted to try it. (They had been talking about sucking boys’ cocks). It took her a while to work up the courage, but she finally did. And she did it for a long time and seemed to like doing it. She started jacking me as she bobbed faster ... like she wanted me to come. I shot in her mouth and couldn’t believe it was her first time ... she swallowed my jizz without even stopping. After we were sitting around joking about it Kathy told me that they had eaten each other’s pussies. Kathy then told Rosie that I had eaten her pussy. Rosie asked if I would do hers too.”

“Did you?” I asked.

“Yeah, I did it in the basement that day on Mom’s pile of dirty laundry by the washing machine.”

I was excited yet jealous that Ray had already done it with the new girl I wanted to have sex with.

“Have you done anything else with her?”

“I could hardly believe it, Toby,” he said. “A few days later when Mom went over to have coffee with Mrs. Kowalski Rosie sneaked over. I fucked her in Kathy’s room, she sucked me, and I ate her again.”

I felt left out. I couldn’t get over how much Ray was blabbing about having sex with Rosie and Kathy. I was afraid he might tell other guys about it too. Having never told anybody about it myself I told Ray that he could get us all in trouble if he kept talking about it. I never heard any rumblings from other people, but you never know what’s being said behind your back, and what people will say if they know about it.

“Anyway,” Ray said, “Rosie’s not a wet blanket.” He snorted and frowned when he said, “Kathy pissed me off when she told Rosie that you were better at fucking than I was though. (I felt good about that). But she told me that she just said that so Rosie might get interested in coming to the Glade with us and finding out for herself. But now I feel funny about it, thinking that you are better at fucking than I am.”

I figured I was better at it than Ray. How could a kid have a mentor like Sister Natalie—the Mother Superior at St. Bart’s—and have as much sex as I had with the other nuns and not be better than a kid that was only fucking his younger sister? Kathy and the nuns should have been enough for me but since Ray and Kathy were setting me up with Rosie, I wanted to make it as nice as I could for Rosie.

With her mom’s new rules about Kathy and Rosie going out together, the issue of getting the girls to the Glade was no longer a problem, at least at the time. Her mother thought that we wouldn’t like being around them because the two girls were always being so silly. So, when Kathy had a safe passage to the woods where we would do whatever we wanted she was excited about it. But it was obvious that Rosie was worried about it.

When the girls got to the Glade that day Rosie was nervous. Just the same she was flirting with me in an almost childish kind of way. I could see that she was nervous about being with someone new, so I said to Ray, “Why don’t you and Kathy take over the Glade while Rosie and I go for a walk.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.