Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Since meeting Zelena at the school dance, Azelia has spent quite a lot of time at the girl’s house. Today is no exception, but today is a totally different day and circumstances. Today, Azelia has decided to steal a pair of panties. Now, after being caught with Zelena’s that one time, it might seem like a perfectly natural thing to do if they were hers. But these panties didn’t belong to the human girl, they belong to her mother. And that one day watching Meetra in the shower are still fresh in the alien’s mind when she sees that same exact pair she used to clean up sitting on the dryer.

She notices them upon coming back from the bathroom. The family is all sitting down at dinner when Azelia has to excuse herself. Seeing the stack of panties, she just can’t help herself with going over to it, sliding a hand over the pile of intimates when the pair of panties falls to the floor. Reaching down to pick them up, her hand starts shaking.

Now, honestly, the alien has no intention of stealing anything. She just wants to see those panties up close. After all, when she grabbed them off the bed to use for cleanup, she only had time to just toss them back on the bed. When she touches them though, Azelia finds that they are still pleasantly warm. This is when the sudden and unplanned urge to steal them hits her. One pair of underwear surely won’t go missed, right? She glances around the laundry room, sees that she is all alone. Obviously her extended absence hasn’t gone noticed yet. So she stuffs them quickly into her pocket.

Both her hearts are pounding and her knees are trembling when she returns to the dinner table with the secret contraband gently warming her thigh from inside her pocket. Dinner becomes difficult to get through, and afterward when she makes up some bullshit excuse to head home, Azelia is surprised to see that Zelena accepts it without question.

Getting home as fast as she can, Azelia shut the door to her room and leans back against it, breathing deep but ragged. With Chaim out for the evening, she conveniently has the room to herself. Tonight her GooSleeve® is going to have to sit on the back burner. She quickly gets undressed and pulls the skimpy panties from her jeans and then lies down on her bed. She puts the panties around her quickly stiffening alien cock. They aren’t as hot as they were when she picked them up, but they are hot enough from her own body heat. And as the exquisite warmth radiates up and down her full length, Azelia begins to imagine Meetra.

She is as hard as ever! The alien strokes the soft material over her erect, swollen prick. The feeling of the soft cotton underwear moving up and down her shaft with the excitement of the illicit transgression she committed is too much to bear and she feels her pleasure mounting quickly—too quickly—and with a strong body shudders, the alien ejaculates for what seems like forever into the soft, warm material.

By the time Azelia has recovered, she hears someone outside the door. She stuffs the cum-soaked underwear away, just in time for her brother walk in. She is hooked!


Azelia takes a hold of her new obsession by making regular trip to Zelena’s house just for the sole purpose of stealing a new pair of panties for Meetra. This new obsession helped with the one she has of Janae. Since that day in the shoe store, the alien hasn’t had the courage to go to the library and talk to the girl. In doing so Azelia knows that she won’t be able to keep herself in check, and the last thing she wants it to ruin a possible relationship before it begins. No, it’s best to love from afar than not at all.

So on this particular afternoon, she is extra horny again. She gets to Zelena’s house before the girl does. Azelia hopes to get in and out and home before her girlfriend gets home. But when she gets there though, the alien doesn’t find any clothes sitting out on the dryer. This is odd because Meetra has done the laundry every week on the same day. She is rather dejected, but while walking out of the laundry room, she gets an idea. She goes back in and opens the dryer, finding it full of colorful garments. Then suddenly she has the feeling of being watched.

Azelia stands there in front of the dryer, peering back to find Meetra looking at her. If the alien doesn’t know better, she swears the older woman has figured out what she is doing. More than slightly concerned, Azelia moves away from the dryer and turns around.

“Do you need help?” Meetra asks.

“Err, uh, what?” Azelia replies awkwardly.

“You are looking in the dryer,” the woman points out the obvious. “Are you looking for something in particular?”

Yeah I’m looking for something in particular. The feeling of getting caught feels the same way as when Zelena caught her ... twice... Does she know and is just teasing me?

“If there is a particular item that you are looking for...” Meetra steps forward and pulls the door to the dryer open. She scoops out all the clothes and dumps them into the empty basket beside the machine. “ ... I can certainly let you know if it is in here or probably where to find it. If I have come across it today that is.”

“Uh, yeah, thanks,” Azelia stammers even more.

“You’re welcome. These are all my clothes, so I assume you are getting something for Zelena.” She smiles at the alien so cutely and finishes scooping up the remnants of her clothes in the machine. The smile remain Azelia so much of her girlfriend, it’s scary. “I’m pretty much finished with clothes, so there is a good chance I have seen what you’re looking for.”

“Yeah, I think I may have left a pair of panties over here,” the alien fibs, feeling awkward and not just a little bit guilty. Finding Meetra highly attractive, masturbating to her masturbating and having fantasies about her makes it a little awkward. Then having been caught shifting through her private things make it even more so. Standing here Azelia was already aroused from the thought of stealing another pair of sexy panties, but looking at the older woman now actually has her really going.

“Damn!” Meetra exclaims suddenly. Azelia jumps nearly a foot in the air. “I seem to have lost another pair of my favorite underwear. This is keeps up I may have to borrow some from Zelena or you.”

The alien’s jaw opens slightly while her cock pressed into her pants, the only thing hiding it is a laundry basket that Azelia had maneuvered herself behind already. “Uh ... I’m not sure I...” she utters, sounding like some stupid kid. “Sure ... if I ... uh...”

“That or I’m just going to have to buy some more,” the woman says as if not hearing the alien and her incoherent uttering. She grabs the laundry basket from in front of Azelia. “At least Zelena keeps track of her panties better than I do.” With the basket, she heads out the room, but before she does, the Azelia gets an excellent view of her taut ass in that pair of faded denim pants she wears so well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.