Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Rushing to the bedroom, Azelia pulls the dildo package from her bag and tosses it onto Zelena’s bed. Then poking her head out the door, to ensure that the coast is clear, she rushes for the front door and slips out. She can’t be there with Meetra finding the wet panties ad then try and explain her way out of it. This way, Zelena will find they toy and come to the alien’s house to give her thanks for it.

Back at home, Azelia finds the place empty, which is how she prefers it. This means she has full access to her own room. This also means that she gets to try out her new toy before her brother comes home. This new toy called a GooSleeve® is the latest in masturbation technology for human men and Rakan females—or so the packaging on the back says. It comes in a simple, moldable container that holds the incredibly free-forming goo inside. The opening is very much like a bare pussy of many different colors, in this case is a pinkish color.

It is designed to mimic the sensations of actual sex with the goal of easy clean up afterward. This fact will especially be well liked by her brother. For Chaim, cleanup is easy; much like it is for a human woman. Azelia just seems to get it everywhere every time. The inside, which cannot be seen, so the company’s word has to be taken before use, is made to react by massaging and caressing the entire length of a shaft as it slides inside. With all this special technology, the best part comes when the user orgasms by specifically targeting the swelling head, giving it extra attention and bringing the climax to a whole new level.

It is well worth the money, at least the alien has been told. Off course it says so on the packaging too. Now, nearly shaking with anticipation, and totally hard again, she is tearing the packaging apart. Then she peels off ever article of clothing until she is lying on the bed covered only in her pale green flesh and throbbing member. The last great thing about the newly acquired toy is the lack of need for lubrication. The goo inside not only produces it, but absorbs the cum to replenish itself. Many things on Eon 9 have to last or be reused, otherwise there is only the method of dumping into the space around the station.

Leaning back onto a pillow, Azelia runs a hand over her breasts, lightly brushing her nipple. The touch to herself is like electricity. She wonders if she is going to be able to go to completion for the fifth time today. Well, there is only one way to find out. She places the entrance of the tube over the tip of her thigh length cock. Just touching the opening is incredibly erotic. It feels like she is playing with a real human pussy. The perfectly formed nether lips and clit make it so very sexy. She is shaking so bad by this time that she can’t hold it steady with one hand. So she takes her free hand away from her hardened nipples and takes the toy with two hands. She slips it halfway over the tip and is amazed to watch the pinkish colored goo stretch and spread, slipping over the highly swollen head of the shaft. Then slowly, very slowly she watches it slide on down a couple inches more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.