Start Every Day With a Smile
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Roman is napping on the couch when the women finally arrive, burdened with packages from their excursion. They dump the packages on the pub table then take turns kissing him warmly. He takes advantage of the closeness to caress their backs and asses in a proprietary manner. One by one they show him their purchases—the shirts, skirts, jeans and underwear. The sexy underwear is an immediate hit. He remarks that they have selected two of his favorite colors and asks which one Lucy will be wearing. When she responded wait and see, he realizes that they did indeed have a plan for the evening.

Dinner is served without fanfare, just sandwiches and drinks. Lucy and Brea independently shower and change into their evening attire while Roman watches the sun set outside. When Lucy slips out of the bathroom, she is dressed in one of his shirts and sandals. Roman can only guess which one of the new thongs she has on underneath, but her grin is infectious. A few minutes later, Brea slips out, dressed in a similar manner.

“Roman, we have decided to play a few hands of cards tonight, is that okay with you?” Lucy asks.

“Sure,” he says, his curiosity piqued. “What game would you like to play?”

“Strip poker,” she answers quickly. “If someone loses their clothes, they have to perform some sexual act on the winner.”

“Then I’m game,” the man agrees excitedly. “Let’s get something to drink as well. I have some wine I picked up today. I think you’ll like it. It’s from the vineyards of Santarum-27.”

Ten minutes later they are seated in a circle on the floor. Lucy makes sure that Roman is wearing the same number of articles that they are so the game will be fair. A flip of a card decides that Roman should deal first and the game is on. Lucy is the first to lose a hand and she immediately decides to lose her top. When her pert breasts sway into view, both Roman and Brea feel an immediate twinge in their nether regions. Roman loses the next hand and his shirt is the next to go, followed by his shorts. Then Lucy loses her shorts, leaving her in just her newly acquired thong panties. Brea, being the big winner so far is still dressed.

When Lucy loses the next hand, she stands up and daintily removes her thong, twirling for all to see. Brea loses the next hand and her top along with it. Roman is now staring at both sets of breasts across the table from him, each of their nipples getting harder as time passes. He loses the next hand, and following Lucy’s example stands to remove his underwear, turning for inspection by the ladies. Brea and her mother ooh and aah when his monster member rigidly stands at attention. Then he gingerly sits at the edge of his chair with his legs splayed in deference to his engorged manhood. The man loses the next hand and the tension mounts.

“Now, Roman,” the woman says cheerfully. “I get to call the shots. I want you to kiss my breasts, both of them.”

Roman slips around the table and stands before Lucy who has turned her chair sideways. Being high on the stool, the man doesn’t have to bend much to give her chest the attention she wants. Roman takes one breast into his mouth and the woman moans aloud. He sucks and licks and nibbles her breast and then switches to the other donning the same attention to it. By the time he returns to his seat, Lucy is left panting.

“Holy shit!” the woman wails. “That’s was pure torture.”

“Tell me about it,” Roman echoes and a drop of precum falls from the tip of his aching member.

After resting a few minutes to calm themselves, Brea hands the cards to the man to deal the next hand. Roman loses again and Brea requests the same treatment as Lucy, moving her chair to face him. He obligingly stands before the girl and begins sucking and licking her breast, then switches to the other one. With a huge sigh, Brea and Roman disengage when he finishes.

Another rest follows before the next hand and the glasses are refilled all around. Brea loses the next two hands in a row and is now as naked as the others. They stop for a few minutes and sip their wine, gathering their courage in what might be the final round. The cards are dealt face up on the table. Roman is the bigger loser and waits in anticipation, not knowing what will happen next.

“Brea, let’s move to the sofa so we can be more comfortable,” her mother says. “You can come and watch, Roman.”

Brea rises from the table, her cheeks flushed from the wine as well as in anticipation of what is about to happen. She sashays slowly across the room, her hips swaying seductively. Lucy follows her in the same manner and then instructs her to lie down on the sofa. She then directs Roman to the chair across from them, a few feet away. When Roman is seated, with his manhood standing straight up, Lucy starts moving in on the prone Brea.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.