Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Roman Marks is headed to the coffee shop when he stops to gaze across the ocean. The twin suns are just cresting over the horizon to shine over the landscape of Prion GC3. The warmth feels great against his skin. Today most certainly is going to be a great day. He turns around and bums right into someone. “Oh, excuse me,” Roman says, smiling because the young redhead is absolutely divine. “I was busy viewing the sunrise and I wasn’t at all paying attention.”

“That’s quite alright,” the woman says. “Sunrises on Prion are always beautiful.” She smiles. “And good morning!”

“Good morning,” he replies.

“Are you from Dominion City?” he asks.

“Yes,” she answers. “You?”

“Yes, well no. I’m starting a new job here. I just moved here. My name is Roman Marks.” He holds out his hand.

The woman steps forward and shakes it. “Lucy Draven,” she says. “What line of business are you in?”

“Advertisement,” he answers with another smile. “I was working on Cueria.”

“Why did you leave?” she asks.

“I wanted a change. The competition out there can be fierce,” he admits. “So I decided to work for a company here on Prion. How long have you lived in Dominion City?”

“Not long either,” Lucy says. “I recently bought a bungalow on the beach. My daughter is going to join me soon. She just finished college here. SO I thought I’d move here to be with her and start something new.”

“Well, you certainly don’t look like you have a daughter that old,” he says.

Lucy blushes slightly and says, “Thank you.” She steps closer and kisses him lightly on the mouth.

Roman is shocked by her response, but recovers quickly. “What was that for?” he asks. “Not that I’m complaining about it.”

“That is for the compliment,” she says. “Do you have any children?”

“No,” he answers with a shake of his head. “I guess I have just never found the right person to have one with. Would you like to sit somewhere and talk?” He pauses to look at his watch. “I’m heading to the coffee shop at the corner. Would you care to join me?”

Lucy giggles. “I was going there myself.” She shrugs. “I don’t have to any place to be right now.”

Roman nods and takes her hand, leading her through the throng of people. They pick an unoccupied booth, one of many. There is a couple in a booth near the back and an elderly gentleman reading the paper by the door and then the two baristas behind the counter. Otherwise the place is mostly empty and quiet.

“I don’t know if I could ever have a job like that,” Lucy says, nodding toward the baristas.

“Why is that?” he asks, taking up her hands over the top of the table.

“It has to be boring,” she answers, smiling as she looks down to his hands grasping hers. She hasn’t had a connection like this is a while. She has her daughter who is more than just that, but the emptiness she still feels after losing her husband hasn’t been filled. “I like to meet new people.”

“I think a place like this brings in a good deal of people to talk to,” he says with just a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

“Yes, but I like to travel too, and see different places,” she counters.

“Tell me about it,” Roman agrees. “I’ve always wanted to travel the galaxy and explore everywhere.”

“So what’s stopping you?” she asks.

“I have to make a living,” he answers gruffly. “Unfortunately I wasn’t born into wealth.”

“Why not join the Galactic Alliance?” she asks. “They always advertise about joining and seeing the galaxy.”

He drops his head for a moment. When he lifts it, his eyes catch hers. “I just never had the drive to go and serve,” he admits almost regretfully. “I guess I wasn’t raised that way.”

“So what do you do for fun then?” the woman asks, leaning forward over the table.

“Well, I have been learning how to ride a hover bike,” he says proudly. “I think I am ready to take my test to get my license.”

“A hover bike like they use in the races out on Rangloon 9?” she asks. When he nods, she grins. “That’s awesome. Maybe once you get it you can take me for a ride?”

“Absolutely,” he says. Then without warning, Roman leans the rest of the way across the table and kisses her lightly on the mouth. “What is it you do?”

Lucy smile warmly. “I’m a photographer. I freelance for companies, travel agencies and the like. I even do the smaller stuff like weddings and parties.”

“That sounds adventurous,” Roman remarks.

“Oh, it can be,” she says smiling.

Roman catches the time on the clock on the wall behind the woman. He frowns. “It seems my time is up. I’ve got to get to work. It’s my first day.” They climb out of the booth together. “Can I see you when I am off work?” he asks, grabbing her hand, making her turn to face him.

“Of course,” she answers.

Roman’s heart soars. “Where shall I meet you?”

“Here, let me write the address for you,” she says. She takes a napkin and quickly writes her address down and then hands it to him and pauses. The silence grows between them as they just stare into one another’s eyes. Lucy presses up on her toes and kisses him again. “I look forward to it.” He squeezes her hands and slips out the door.


Roman has spent the majority of his day thinking of Lucy rather than all the orientation stuff and meetings. When he looks at the clock to see that her shift is over, he rushes out the building, politely pushing his way through his fellow co-workers. He is a bit nervous, especially after meeting a beautiful woman the first day of his new life on Prion GC3. By the time he reaches her bungalow, he sees her standing outside the door, obviously waiting for him. Lucy brightens considerably when she sees him. Instantly Roman is excited by the reaction he causes when she sees him.

“Hi,” he says meeting up with her.

“How was your first day on the job?” she asks.

“It was interesting, but nothing overly exciting,” he answers, taking her hand into his. Lucy leads him through the door. “How was your day?”

“To be honest, I wanted to enjoy the crashing waves on the beach, but...” she stops to look at him. “I spend most of my time watching the clock.”

“I know what you mean,” Roman agrees. “I really didn’t pay attention to half the things I needed to. It’s all pretty basic though, nothing I’m not already used to.”

Still holding hands, they kiss with a little more fervor than before. Her arms go around his neck and her encircles her waist with his, pressing their bodies hard against one another’s. When the kiss breaks, she rests her head on his shoulder without moving her arms from around him. Roman holds her a little tighter in this moment.

“We need to talk,” he says. “I have to explain something to you.”

Suddenly, she is in his arms, her mouth fastened to his, her tongue darting into his slightly open mouth, and her body presses hard against his. The fever of her kiss sends his own temperature soaring as while he moves his hands over her back and ass, returning the kiss with a passion of his own.

She looks him in the eye when the kiss breaks. “I don’t care what your situation is, Roman,” she breathes hard. “I want you ... now.”

Roman crushes her to him and kisses her passionately. As her crotch grinds into his hardening cock, she begins to moan softly, tightening her arms around his neck. The kiss becomes feverish and Lucy starts to rotate her hips in imitation of the moves she would make with his stiff member inside her. The man is going crazy! He is sure his cock will burst out of his pants at any moment with the pressure she is creating. Finally, gasping for air, they broke the kiss and just stare at each other. Without losing eye contact, Lucy begins to pull at the hem of his shirt.

“Lucy, I’m ... I don’t want you to think badly of me,” he begins. “I haven’t had the feelings I’m feeling before. I’ve been with different women but I’ve never felt these feelings before.”

“I’ve...” she bites her bottom lip. “Roman, I’ve only felt this way with my husband. You’re something special that I haven’t had in a while.” By this time she has his shirt over his head and turns to kissing and caressing his chest. “Please fuck me, Roman. I want you so badly.”

The man is in no condition to deny her anything. As she kisses his neck and shoulders, he unbuttons her blouse and releases the catch of her bra. Lucy takes a step back to allow him to slip the clothing off. She stands, naked to the waist, nervously letting him look at her. Her eyes flitter across his very strong torso, feeling the throb between her legs. Roman reaches out and caresses her breasts, making her catch her breath at his touch. His fingers move lightly over the velvety texture of her chest before moving across her nipples and causing an electric sensation to race through her body. Her eyes close while she immerses herself in the feelings being generated by the touch. Roman’s hands move down, cupping the underside of her breasts before caressing her rib cage and then finally moving to her belly. When his hands move to her sides, he pulls her gently to him and their naked torsos meet while their lips lock in yet another kiss. Lucy slips her arms around his body to hold him tightly, wanting the feeling of his naked flesh next to hers forever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.