The Asian Neighbour Ao - Cover

The Asian Neighbour Ao

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A visitor to my garage who is obedient

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

We waved as she drove past in her van, I actually thought it was another neighbour. She is of Asian appearances, Long black hair, slim to medium build, around 40ish.

The following morning on her walk, she came to the garage door and said Hi. She asked me what do I do with all of these computers in my garage. I asked her to sit if she wished. She sat and turned the chair facing me away from the door. She introduced herself as Tammy.

I told her, I write erotica fiction. Her face darken, as if a blush. She smiled and uncrossed her legs. Tammy asked to read some. I showed her a story I was writing on a ring. She touched herself when she read about the beach scene. Would you like me to make a story up now about your visit, it’s optional if you wish to play out the part I stated. Tammy agreed. I started.

She walked to the garage door, asked in, she sat facing me with the garage door behind her. She could not be seen. I asked her to remove her bra and give it to me. Without a word she lifted her top and removed her bra and handed it over. I held the bra in the air and sniffed the cups. A C cup 34 in size. Her nipples poked out though her top at the sight of some stranger smelling her bra. Tammy acted the part and gave me her bra. From this point she did as mentioned, like a good slave.

I asked for her undies. Removing her shorts and cotton panties, her smell drifted around the garage. Tammy did the instructions. After removing her panties she handed these over. Again I sniffed the interior and felt the wet patch. She crossed her legs. She was told to open her legs wide and slip her bottom forward in the chair. She exposed her pussy fully and droplets were forming on her outer lips.

I arose from my chair and knelt in front of her legs. Requesting her to keep her hands on the arm rest please. I placed my tongue on her outer lips. Just using my tongue I licked from the middle up to the top. Next lick was from further down across her opening up to her clit. She moaned in pleasure. I repeated the move, starting from a lower point each time. Tammy was moaning in great pleasure. Her salty tang taste was beautiful

Standing up I closed the garage door. Tammy could see I was hard. She went to reach. I instructed her to stand and follow me naked. She removed her top and shoes. She could not believe she was doing this, however she complied.

I walk to the bedroom and undresses. Laying down on a towel on the floor I instructed her to show me her pink lips, but not to touch me. She straddled my body and using her fingers she opened the pink rose lips of her pussy. I was hard and holding myself up straight. Her next instruction was to place that juice dripping pussy on my cock.

Moving back, she swatted and sunk her pussy lips all the way down my shaft, dropping onto her knees, she moaned with the feeling of my shaft inside her pussy. I asked her to bring me off as is. Tammy started to ride me, Her nipples were hard, her hips moving forwards and backwards and her legs rising her up and down. It took about 3 minutes before she came in an orgasm that must have lasted for two minutes. Just as she tried to rest I shot deep into her pussy. She came again and this time I felt our juices run all down my balls and ass crease.

She collapsed he head on my chest exhausted. After about five minutes she lifted her head. Can we do another session like this tomorrow morning she asked, I agreed. I asked dress differently tomorrow please. She left the room and returned to the garage, there she dressed and went home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.