Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

The boat ride back was quiet. We managed to find our clothes and dressed. Once docked, I left with Beth and Alicia. We went to the RV and ate a light supper before going to bed.

In the morning, I talked with Beth about staying or moving on while Alicia slept. She had been used more and used harder than Beth the previous day.

We had four more days paid on our space. After talking while breakfast cooked, we decided that it was time to move the RV to somewhere new. Beth said, “We could even store it and go home to Nashville for a while.”

I nodded. “I think that’s not a bad idea. I would want to move the RV first to a safe and cheaper place for storage and then use the Prius to get to the airport with it in long-term parking.”

Beth said, “After breakfast, let’s go online, find those spots, and make definite plans.” I nodded and we fixed and ate breakfast with Alicia joining us. We told her our plans.

She said, “I think I will stay. Ted asked me to move in with him. His cock is almost as good as yours, X. He said that I wouldn’t have to work unless I want to. I know that will mean I get banged by him and all his buddies. For now, that’s okay. Someday, it may change. I’ll see him later and tell him. I’ll move in tomorrow or the next day.” She put on her thong suit and headed for the beach.

Beth and I decided to plan. We decided upon Fort Lauderdale which had direct flights to Nashville. It’s long-term storage for our RV and parking for the Prius were better than Miami. We made reservations for storage and flights. We would leave, drive to Fort Lauderdale, store the RV and take the Prius to the airport leaving it in long-term parking. We had the rest of today and two more before we would leave. We would lose a day’s rental here but it wasn’t a big loss. Waiting wouldn’t gain us anything. We had a light lunch and left for the beach.

When we arrived, we saw Alicia being double penetrated by Ted and another guy with Stacy pushing her butt into Alicia’s face. Alicia was sucking cum from it. A couple of other guys were lying on towels looking wasted. Morgan was there lying on her stomach with her ass gaping. We put our towels down and lay upon them watching the action. Alicia got her holes filled and Stacy had her hole emptied. When the guys pulled out of Alicia, Stacy started sucking the cum out of her ass and cunt.

We watched the entertainment. I noticed that Morgan and Ellen were not present nor Noelle. Francine and Benjy were there and in a torrid sixty-nine. After he shot his load in her mouth, she moved to his ass and sucked it. He did the same for her ass which I had noticed was still dilated from prior fucking. They seemed to have no limits.

Alicia and Ted went with us when we left for the RV. He helped her load her stuff to move it into his trailer. They left with loads. Beth and I talked for a few minutes and decided to go out for seafood. We had a fine meal and went into the bar area for a beer or two.

Alicia was there with Ted. They didn’t see us. We sat in a corner booth and watched. She was tipsy and wasn’t wearing much, just a halter top and a micro skirt with her sandals. Ted had his hand under the skirt and between her legs toying with her. They were at a table toward the middle. Using the hand under her skirt, he pulled her into his lap. He whispered to her and she untied her halter top pulling it off and laying it on the table.

That was a popular move as the crowd applauded. A few moments later, the skirt followed and Alicia was nude except for her sandals. Ted’s had was at her cunt with a couple of fingers in her hole. Alicia was enjoying the attention. He stood up and pulled his fingers from her cunt. He doffed his tee shirt and dropped his shorts revealing his large cock.

Alicia went down on it swallowing it into her throat with her nose pushed against his pubes. She stayed like that for a few moments until she had to pull off gasping. Ted pulled her up to whisper for a second. At her nod, he pulled her clothes and his onto a chair. He picked her up and lay her on the table with her head hanging over one end and her thighs hanging off the other. Ted fucked her cunt and then walked around to her mouth and pushed into her throat even easier than before.

Another guy moved forward with his shorts open and motioned at her cunt. Ted nodded and waved him on. The other guy pushed his cock all the way into her cunt and began to fuck her with long and deep strokes.

Ted shot his load down her throat and you could hear her gulp his cum. The guy in her cunt buried his cock and shot his load in her cunt. When they stepped back, two more moved into place to mouth and cunt fuck Alicia. After four guys blew their loads in Alicia’s cunt, the next guy said, “I want a fresher hole.” He moved down and pushed into her ass making her grunt around the cock in her mouth.

We watched a few more people do her holes. I looked at Beth and she nodded. We left and headed back to the RV. Once inside the RV, Beth said, “I’m a little surprised about Alicia but she never looked like she was objecting. X, we leave in what, two days?”

“Yes. We just need to leave and store the RV like we have planned. We’ll take the Prius and head to Nashville. We can take a limo to the house. I really think I’m ready to live there for a bit.”

We went to bed. In the morning, we went to the beach. It was quiet and, after going into the water, we came back to our towels. We began to make out and then I removed the bottom of Beth’s suit and dropped mine. I fucked her cunt long and deep. We were going hard against each other until we moved to our orgasms. I came into her cunt hard with multiple spurts. I pulled out and lay back. Alicia was there with another girl. They went to their knees and sucked us clean of cum. They sucked us clean and I hardened again.

Alicia smacked her lips after sucking Beth pretty dry. “Meet Ashley. She’s an ass girl, too. We’re having fun together. She takes large things, too.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.