Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

“It’s not should but we might consider that to vary our existence. We can do what we want. I would like to see some of the sights. Key West is supposed to be pretty neat. We can use bicycles to look around without hurry but also without walking our feet off.”

“Sounds good, X. Let’s do that.” Alicia nodded. We walked to the office and I rented three bikes for the day. We left to tour Key West. I was wearing my usual sandals, shorts, and tee shirt. Beth was wearing sandals, tight short shorts, and a halter top. Alicia was wearing sandals, tiny cutoff short shorts that failed to truly cover her, and a cropped tee shirt. As she rode and leaned forward, a good portion of her boobs showed. Her cutoffs showed considerable cheek.

We left to ride around Key West. One that we didn’t miss was the Hemingway House. Alicia was a big hit since something was showing even when standing straight and unmoving. Many men and women were looking at her tiny body. I shocked them when I pushed a finger into her ass. Many could hear her whispered, “Yes!”

We enjoyed the sights and those around us seemed to enjoy watching the girls. We went into a moderately sleezy bar. It had a sign that read, “Flash your tits for a free beer.” Beth eased the cups of her halter away from her tits to expose them. Alicia lifted her top to her neck and kept it there. All three of us received free beers. The girls left their tops up or over to continue to expose their tits. We drank our beers and were presented with another free round. After two rounds, the girls covered up and we left.

We bicycled into the RV park and parked the bikes at our RV. I had rented them for a week. We went inside the RV and Beth dropped her shorts. She bent over the dinette table and said, “X, fuck a hole! Cum deep inside me! Do me hard!” I was planning on her cunt but she twitched at the last moment and my cock popped through her sphincter. “Oh, shit! Do it! Do me deep and hard!” I began to stroke in and out using long, hard strokes. After seeing both of them reveal their tits for beers, I was horny and it didn’t take long to reach my climax. I spurted deep in her rectum with big spurts. Her eyes went glassy as she was filled by cock and cum.

When I pulled out, Alicia was there. She gave my cock a suck and then applied her mouth to Beth’s ass. She sucked hard to get my load from Beth’s butt.

Alicia orgasmed from Beth’s ass as well as her own hand in her cunt. We all lay back and rested for now.

Beth said, “Next time, I will wear a skirt or a butt plug or both. I really wanted fucking!” Alicia just nodded tiredly.

The next day, we rode on the beach. The wide tires of our bikes made that not very difficult. Beth was wearing a micro skirt as was Alicia. Both showed cunt as they rode. Both had butt plugs in their rears. We found a new beach that had more nudity than the one we had been using. It was a private beach but, if you were nude, you were invited as a guest.

We quickly stripped off. My meat was popular as were the girls’ bodies.

My bike had a basket and our clothing, such as it was, was placed in that basket. We resumed riding across the beach area. We were just over half way when I was accosted by a woman about my age. She looked at my meat and said, “I think you need to get that out of the sun before it burns.”

I grinned. “What would you suggest?”

“If your girls don’t want to help you, I have two holes that need plugging. I like it hard and deep.”

I said, “Bend over that picnic table.” She looked at me for an instant and did as she was told. She bent over the table with her legs spread. I pushed into her ass until my pelvis met her butt cheeks. Both of us grunted.

“Oh, shit! You do go in deep! Fuck my ass! Pound me with your meat!” I did what she asked and wasn’t gentle. I just banged her butt. Guys sat on the benches of thee table and Beth and Alicia mounted them cowgirl fashion. Everybody fucked. I shot my load in the girl’s butt and slowly pulled out. Another guy took my place. Someone sucked me clean taking my cock deep and sucking to get every drop. It was a guy! Not my thing but a mouth is a mouth. I pulled back and lay on a beach towel while watching six more guys take the girl’s ass. My two had joined me watching the efforts.

By the time the anal train had run, her ass was gaping and leaking. She looked wasted as she slid off the table and crawled to her blanket. She lay on her stomach panting. Another guy moved over her and pumped her ass as she lay there on the sand worn from her fuckings. After he shot a good load in her butt, he pulled out and walked to the water to wash off. Seeing the tan color of the cum dripping from her ass, I decided to get in the water, too.

I went in and washed my cock pretty thoroughly. I came back up and joined my two girls. Beth whispered, ‘Thanks.” I was on my back and Alicia shifted over to kiss the head of my cock.

We lay back and watched. The guy that had sucked me took on four cocks in his mouth, one after another. He swallowed every load. I watched him a bit. He would lick asses but not cunts. He went to butt girl who was still lying on her stomach wasted and began to noisily suck her ass. While he was doing that, a guy got behind him and plugged his ass fucking him hard and shooting a load up his rear. He took it without complaint which suggested to me that he was no anal virgin.

As we were there in a group of about twenty, I noticed that most of the action was gay or lesbian. I watched one guy fuck a girl’s ass, move to a guy’s ass, back to the girl, and then cum down the throat of another guy.

I heard Alicia moan as a girl started to make out with her. Moments later a guy moved behind the other girl and pushed into her ass. I rolled over and fed my cock into Alicia’s ass making her moan as she stretched. Both girls had multiple fingers in cunts and no one was being gentle. The guy in the other girl’s ass shot his load up her butt and moved away. Another guy took his place. I was still fucking Alicia’s little ass. I shot my load in her ass while the second guy gave up his load to the other girl’s butt. We pulled out and I lay back. Beth sucked me clean. The other girl turned on Alicia and began to suck my load from Alicia’s butt. A new girl went to that ass and gobbled down the load the guy left in her ass. Alicia did her best to suck cunt but getting her ass reamed took a lot of her attention. The other girl managed to get her fist in Alicia’s ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.