Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

The girls left for the pool while I lay back in a chaise taking it easy. I managed to snooze even. It was quiet and I didn’t mind some quiet time.

I woke almost two hours later. It was still quiet. Neither of my two were at the site. I decided to walk down to the pool and check out what might be happening and who to.

As I came close to the pool, I heard grunting and cheering. I went through the gate. It was a party. Everyone was naked and involved in a sex act.

The first person I saw was Nats deep throating a cock. He was face fucking her and giving her no mercy. Knowing Nats, she didn’t want mercy, just cum! He held her face tight to his groin as he shot ropes of cum down her throat. He went long enough to make her body jump about like a fish hooked on the end of a line. He finished and let her pull off wheezing as she swallowed and caught her breath.

I saw Alice, the receptionist in the office, being fucked by her dog. She was facing me and her face contorted for a second when he knotted. The dog grinned as he pumped her full of watery cum. She looked happy. I could see other couples and trios at various spots in the pool. Abigail was being double penetrated by two women wearing strap-on dildos. She seemed to be enjoying it. The women seemed to enjoy it also ... I heard one moan, “Shit! When your ass tightens down on Bobby, his other end goes in me further.” The two were fucking her holes hard.

A guy who had been fucking a woman in the ass pulled out and water and cum flowed out of her open hole. She said, “Damn! Your hot piss felt good in my ass!”

I saw two women together in the sixty-nine position with each one having a hand buried in the other’s ass. I heard one moan, “Deeper! Push it in!” I saw more of the other woman’s hand go further up her butt with the sphincter heading for her elbow. It got to her elbow and that woman weakly moaned, “More! Deeper!” I saw the elbow go through her sphincter before walking on. I stood in front of Alice and she swallowed my cock taking it deep. Her dog was still knotted in her cumming.

I hosed her throat with cum and the dog began to whine. He pulled out of her and doggy cum flowed onto the ground. She backed off my cock and lay on the ground resting. I walked on. I found a chaise and lay back watching the orgy around me.

Twice, women mounted me taking my cock once in a cunt and the other time in an ass. They liked my size. They wandered off. Abigail was being fucked by Alice’s dog and seemed to be enjoying it. When he pulled out, Alice moved to her and sucked his cum from her. I never did see whether it was her cunt or ass being fucked.

Nats came over and mounted me in reverse cowgirl. My cock was buried in her ass. She gave a tiny grunt when she was all the way down. She had just started to move when a guy came up and gently but firmly pushed her back so he could fuck her cunt.

We each shot a big load in her tiny body. She moved off and I relaxed for a while. I looked around idly wondering if my sex meter had been pegged. I thought of Beth. I watched everyone fuck as an hour passed. I went back to the RV and lay down. When I woke up, it was dark. Neither Nats nor Abigail were here. I heated some canned stew, ate, and went to bed.

Early the next morning, Nats crept into the RV and the bed. She was tired. I just let her go to sleep. It was late in the morning before either of us woke. I started coffee after using the bathroom. As the coffee was dripping, she woke and went into the bathroom. I could see that she was dirty and a little bit bruised. She came out as I was sitting at the dinette drinking coffee. She sat down gingerly.

“Long, wearing night?” I asked.

“Yes, they ran a train on my ass including the dogs. I got away. Abigail and one other woman were still there being fucked.”

I nodded. “Abigail seemed to enjoy it and wanted more.” I nodded again. “X, we were going to move on today, weren’t we?”

I slowly said, “Yes. However, I need to check on Abigail before moving on. I plan to be on the road before lunch though.”

I had my usual shorts on with tee shirt and sandals. I left the RV and headed toward the pool. I found Abigail there. She and Alice were lying together with their hands buried most of the way to the elbow in their butts. I say down in a chaise beside them. That woke them up. They slowly struggled to become wide awake and functioning.

Alice said, “I’m supposed to work in ten minutes! Oh, shit! I feel so open! She squirmed as Abigail removed her hand from her ass. Abigail didn’t seem as bothered as Alice. Both of them retrieved their hands from the other’s ass. Alice walked with a waddle into the restroom area. She emerged a few minutes later dressed. She waved at us and headed toward the site’s office.

I said, “Abigail, you don’t look like you suffered from Alice’s hand?”

“No, X, hers was smaller than some I had last night. One of the other women double-fisted my ass. That stretched me.”

I chuckled. “Abigail, I’m getting ready to leave. Do you want to stay with me or stay here?”

She thought a few minutes. “I think I would like to stay here. I need to talk to Alice but I think she would let me move in with her. I could get something part-time. Is that okay?”

“Yes, but you will need to inform your folks. I know you’re a dom to them but they should know your whereabouts.”

She smiled. “I may have them come down for a long weekend to get fucked.”

“That’s fine but do let them know. We need to pack your stuff and talk to Alice, too.”

We did all of that. Alice was glad to have her. The manager of the RV park did hire Abigail to work part-time after Abigail sucked his cock swallowing his load. It eleven when I pulled out with Nats the only one with me. I didn’t mind losing Abigail and decided that Nats would be no great loss either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.