Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

The next morning was Friday and the two neighborhood butt sluts dropped by. I told them that the house was available for the party location. I had them bend over and fisted both their asses pushing my hand in each one’s ass as far as I could. Wendy took my fist about one-third the way from my wrist to my elbow. Nancy took it further. When I pulled my hands out, I had them lick the hand that had been inside their ass. The hand that had been in Nancy’s ass had a few brown stains on it. That didn’t deter her. She sucked my hand thoroughly and swallowed what there might be to swallow. I shoved my cock up her ass but saved my cum for her mouth. She swallowed my load.

I only said, “You need to clean out better.” She just nodded ... After they left, I cleaned up and hot tubbed for a while. Beth came home and we went out to eat. It was strange to drive my Benz though I enjoyed driving it. We went to bed when we returned and screwed before going to sleep.

I had told her that the party would be here but we had nothing to do. I went for snacks and booze completing our efforts. We returned to the house, set everything out, and went outside to hot tub and play.

Beth said, “I want you to fuck my ass, X. I may get it on with some others tonight but you will be first. I know you’re leaving soon so I will want you frequently until you go.”

I nodded slowly. “I was thinking Monday.” She nodded. Pulling her legs up on the chaise, she exposed her ass hole. I moved into position and pushed in all the way making her moan. I fucked her ass long and steadily until she orgasmed. I then sped up before shooting my load in her as she hit another orgasm.

I had just pulled out of her ass when the doorbell rang. Beth looked at me and grinned slightly, “Go to the door like that. I want someone to suck my ass. Let’s enjoy this.” I nodded and went to the door.

Wendy and her husband, Jim, were there along with another couple and their, I presumed, teenage daughter. She resembled them somewhat. My half hard cock was hanging down. Wendy grinned. “Hi, X. That’s Joyce and Mike Bagwell and their daughter, Natalie. Nats loves cum.” That statement was believable since the girl was staring at my meat with her mouth half open.

I said, “Good to see you all. Come on inside. Nats, suck me clean.” I stepped back and they all entered closing the door behind them. Nats sank to her knees in front of me and inhaled my cock taking it down her throat. She swabbed it clean before she came up for air. I pulled her up and gave her a light kiss. “Wendy, take her out to the pool. Beth has a cream pie for her.” Nats nodded looking happy. They went into that area.

Mike looked around. “This is a nice place.”

“Thanks. It works for me when I’m in town. Beth is comfortable here.”

We walked on out to the pool area. Beth was lying on a chaise and Nats was between her legs working on her ass or cunt or both. Nats had been wearing a short skirt which had come up revealing a lack of panties. Considering the reason for the party, I guess that made sense.

Wendy was stripping as we walked into the area. Jim was already naked and his cock was hard. She mounted him and Mike moved behind her to plug her ass. Joyce had removed her clothing and knelt to suck my cock. Naturally, the doorbell rang.

I went to the door to find Nancy and her husband, Ed, with a big group including some teens, male and female, and two large dogs. I ushered everyone inside and out to the patio. They stripped as they went.

The only teens I recognized were the lovely Devon with Justin and Peter’s sister, Amanda. One of the other girls walked up to me naked and knelt to suck my cock. I said, “Before your mouth is full, who are you?”

“My name is Abigail. My parents will be here later. Mom is getting gang banged at her dom’s house and Dad is there, too, getting bent over. They are both subs. I graduated last year but college wasn’t interesting to me. My folks want me to work but I would rather fuck.”

I smiled. “Let’s see if you can take all of my cock and swallow. If you can, we can talk later.”

She smiled. She inhaled my cock taking it in her mouth and then pulling it down her throat until her nose was pushing into my skin at my pelvis. I could feel her throat swallowing on my cock. It didn’t take long for me to shoot a load into her mouth and throat. She swallowed convulsively a few times.

She came off my cock and said a little hoarsely, “That’s one hole. You can test the other two later.” She smiled. I nodded.

We went our separate ways and I saw that most folk were screwing or being screwed.

I saw Nancy being double penetrated while her husband was fucking the cunt of one of the teens I didn’t know. Nats was being butt fucked by one of the dogs. He was well-trained and got his cock up her and fucked her hard. The other was after Wendy who was bent over for it. However, it wasn’t trained as well yet. It wanted to fuck but kept moving around rather fucking her until knotted. He finally knotted in her ass. She reached back to hold his back legs to keep him in place while he pumped her butt full of doggy cum.

As I watched, I got hard. Abigail saw my erection and knelt before me facing away. I got on my knees and pushed roughly into her ass. I began to fuck her butt pretty hard and she took it without complaint though groaned some. “Fuck my teen ass! Cum in my ass! Cum so deep in me that I can taste it! Fuck!”

I fucked her hard until I delivered a big load into her butt. Wendy came over and sucked my cock and Abigail’s butt until we were clean. I moved away to let them enjoy what and who they wanted.

I happened to look over and Beth was being double penetrated by Justin and Mike. They were pumping her pretty hard but she was telling them to fuck her holes hard. I left that to happen.

I spied Amanda lying by herself on a chaise and joined her. She saw me and smiled. “Fuck one of my holes with that monster.” I pushed into her cunt and began moving. She moved with me. She couldn’t quite take all my cock in her young cunt. She orgasmed hard and moved for me to come out of her cunt. She sucked me a moment, then said. “I liked it but I’ll have to get Justin to fuck me or someone to fist me more to stretch me for your meat.” I lay back. She left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.