Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

After a while, they sat up and sat on the room’s couch. Kayla said, “That was good. I’m next and want it just as hard. I loved how you forced my throat.”

“When did you two meet?”

“We met in college when we were assigned as roommates. I found Kayla to be a kindred spirit. We clicked.”

“When did you start, Kayla?”

‘Young. I matured early and my older brother was and is a horny bastard. He was jacking off and I caught him. I willingly helped him get off. Later, we read some porn and I tried blowing him. I liked it and swallowed and deep throated from the very beginning. He wanted to fuck but I was afraid of getting preggers. We happened upon an anal site. We did it and he was careful so I wasn’t hurt. I liked it. Soon, he was fucking my ass every day. I would suck him clean and then finger out his cum from my ass and swallow it. In high school, I got on the pill and tried others. I found that I loved to fuck. For the prom, I fucked my boyfriend while an anal train was run on my ass. I loved it.”

She grinned. “He didn’t care for me doing that so we broke up. In college, I started rug munching with Miriam and some others. I love to fuck and haven’t said, ‘No,’ to anything yet.”

She slid over to my chair kneeling in front of me. She swallowed my cock into her mouth. As I hardened, my meat went into her throat. I looked at Miriam.

She said, “I had an older sister who was mean. I wanted to spend time with her and her friends. They realized that I would do anything if they would let me hang around. I learned to suck cunts and asses whether they had cum in them or not. My sister and her friends found out quickly that I liked the taste of cum. I can’t even guess how many loads I had swallowed before I was fifteen. That was when my sister talked my mother into getting us both on birth control. Due to having been fingered for a year or so, I had no virginity to lose but Sis had me gang banged two weeks later. That happened every weekend. I had been sucking cock a lot before then as well as cum-filled cunts. I enjoy a cream pie.

“I earned a reputation in high school. Early in my junior year, I was introduced to anal sex and liked it. Sis found out and introduced me to fisting and double penetrations. I really liked those. I quickly was able to take a fist elbow deep. High school girls didn’t do either one much less both so I became more popular. It became that I lived for the gang bangs. I never got caught. Since my grades were good, I went to college and met Kayla. We were known as sluts with no limits. I’m sure we have them but we haven’t found them yet.

“We’re on a short vacation from our jobs to get in some sun. What about you?”

“I grew. When I hit puberty, I found that I was blessed. A next door neighbor’s wife introduced me to sex. I fucked her almost daily for months. Her college-age daughter caught us and saw my meat at full erection. From that point, I was fucking both of them. We found that I could go more than once and I would do both of them. The mother introduced me to a friend of hers who introduced me to anal sex. I liked it and she really did. The friend would suck and swallow my loads from me or from someone else’s holes. Since her daughter was older than I was, she didn’t want to date me just screw. That went on until I went off to college. I found a few girls who weren’t scared by my size.

“Then, my folks died in an airplane crash. I was an only child and inherited everything though they weren’t rich. I finished college and got into industrial sales. I was doing well but it wasn’t a calling just a job. When I came into some money, I decided to quit, bought this RV, and started touring. At some point, the money will run out or I will want something else and go back to work at something. Right now, I’m enjoying camping. I’ve found plenty of partners on my, thus far, two trips.”

I was now hard. Kayla stood, turned around, and backed on my cock taking it in her butt hole. Her butt cheeks were tight to my groin. She moaned, “So good! Fuck my ass! Fuck a load in my butt! Pound my ass!” I obeyed her request and didn’t try to hold back or hold off screwing into her ass hard with every stroke. I shot my load into her butt. After the third pulse, my cock slowed. She came off my cock, twirled around and knelt sucking it deep into her throat taking three more pulses of cum and swallowing. Miriam moved behind her to suck my load from her friend’s ass. We collapsed again.

Finally, I said, “Why don’t we put on some clothes and I’ll take you out to eat.”

Kayla said, “That sounds good. Maybe we can meet some more guys to pound us.”

I shrugged. “I’ll go to my RV, clean up, and return in my Prius. About thirty minutes. Will that work?” Both nodded. I pulled my shorts and sneakers on and left. I unhooked the Prius and backed it off the trailer. Then, I went inside and cleaned up. I made it back in about thirty minutes. I was invited inside.

Kayla and Miriam were wearing short skirts. Kayla was bent over the bed while Miriam finished getting her ready. She pushed a short, fat butt plug in her friend’s ass. Once seated, Miriam stood up and let her skirt drop. It was very short. Kayla bent over and Miriam plugged her butt with one a tiny bit bigger. She stood and the three of us left.

We went to a local steakhouse that they knew. While we were eating, Kayla said, “We’ve been to Albuquerque a number of times. We’ll take you a dance spot and bar. It’s a good place for us since the management only has one rule and that’s ‘no fighting.’ They let a lot happen but quickly step in and stop any fighting or bullying. Otherwise, it would be a bad place. We want you to take us there and watch and play. Then, bring us back.”

I shrugged. “I’m a little nervous about going to a place like that when I don’t know the area but will give it a try. If I want to leave before you two, what?”

Miriam said, “We can get a ride or will bring the orgy to a halt and head back.”

“Okay. I’ll do it. It should make for an interesting evening.”

We finished our meals and I paid. We went down the same street almost half a mile. Kayla directed me into the parking lot. I parked the Prius and we went inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.