The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 52: The Ogre’s Passion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 52: The Ogre’s Passion - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch
My pussy spasmed so hard on the ogre’s cock, writhing about it. I whimpered and moaned, milking his dick. In the deep recesses of my mind, I knew I couldn’t let him erupt in me. But my cunt didn’t care. My body reveled in passion, wanting his spunk to spurt into me, craving it, my body built to please a man.

Even a brutal monster like the ogre with his huge cock.

My body trembled. The ecstasy slammed into my mind, hitting it with blows of rapture. The ogre’s cock rammed into my cunt, pumping over and over into my convulsing passion. The brute bellowed. He grunted and growled, building towards his orgasm, wanting to spill his cum into me. Wanting to breed me.

“Las’s spurting cock and cum!” I yowled, my tail twitching, caressing the leathery skin of the ogre.

“PUSSY!” the ogre growled.

Something blurred to my right as the ogre drew back his cock. His grip loosened on me as he slammed into my body. His heavy balls smacked into my clit. I shuddered, my pussy massaging his cock, not caring that the ogre’s cum would kill me. My twat just wanted to feel him erupt in me.

The feyhound struck me, purple energy streaking around it. I gasped as the body hit me, throwing me to the right. Violet light rippled around me. The ogre grunted. His cock popped out of my cunt. Hot seed splashed across my rump and back. Thick ogre cum painted my body. The heat of it almost seared my skin. The monster bellowed as the world spun around me.

I landed on my stomach in the rubble. The thick jizz coated my body. I yowled in relief as my pleasure burned through me. My body trembled as my eyes fluttered. The ogre bellowed. The building shook.

Purple light flared bright, spilling across my skin. A shield sprang around Ava’s feyhound. I blinked, struggling to think. The shield surged at the ogre, splashing violet across the ogre’s bulk, sending him stumbling back.

How was she doing that?


Princess Ava

I leaped at the ogre as Aingeal sent her magic to batter the ogre. Purple orbs streaked from my proxy, pummeling the ogre. I slammed into it, my claws scratching at the leathery hide. The ogre crashed back into another wall. Wood snapped and plaster shattered. Debris rained around us as the ogre slammed to the ground, lying amid the ruins of a bed.

I scrabbled up his broad torso, going for the throat. He bellowed, his chest rising and falling as he breathed. Aingeal streaked magic from us, slamming into his hands, knocking them back as they swung at us, trying to smash me off.

I reached the throat. My teeth latched about his neck. I bit hard. His skin was too tough to pierce with my teeth, but I squeezed. My jaws latched down hard. I would choke him out. I would strangle him and kill him.

I would protect my family.

He wheezed as he sucked in breath. I clamped down harder, feeling the air rushing through his windpipe. I had to crush it. I had to choke him out. I let out a primal snarl, the wicker body of the feyhound groaning against the strain as I squeezed down.

“Hurry,” Aingeal thought to me. We didn’t so much as talk to each other as hear each other’s minds. “He’s shrugging off my magic.”

“I thought your magic was powerful enough to just rip him apart,” I answered.

“Apparently ogres are really tough.”

Purple light flared around me as the ogre bellowed. I squeezed my jaws tighter and tighter, choking off more and more of his air. I was doing it. I just had to keep it up. Aingeal fired light at his hands, knocking back sweeping arms. They slammed back into the floor, hitting into rubble.

The ogre gave off a final, savage roar. Then his bellow choked off. I did it. I clamped his windpipe. I just had to hold on. Even he had to breathe. His fist slammed at us again. Violet energy, almost flowing like water, and hit into the fist, battering it back.

We had this. I kept squeezing and—

The ogre rolled over. The world spun around us. My body swung from his body as he threw himself over at his belly. I squeezed my eyes shut, flinching as the floor loomed up at us. Magic surged from Aingeal.

A bubble of violet energy rippled around us. We slammed into the floor and punched through it. Debris fell around us. We punched through into the floor and dangled into the first floor. My legs kicked as I swung, attached by the jaw. My grip slipped as he rose on his hands, shaking his body, swinging us back and for through the hole he had built. The movement was violent. He breathed again. I wasn’t choking him and—

The power of his movement threw me away. I ripped off from his throat and slammed into the floor of the common room, crashing through a table. Wood splintered around us, an earthenware mug spilling ale across my flesh. The sour reek filled my nose as I scrabbled to gain my footing.

“Cernere’s black cunt!” Aingeal snarled.

“Mistress!” Zanyia yowled.

“We have to get back up there,” I thought at Aingeal as I gained my footing. I scrambled for the hole.

“Jump! I’ll get us up there.”

I leaped. Purple energy caught my body and hurtled me upward. I gasped at the force. The air rushed past me. I rose through the hole into the room. I caught a flash of Kora stumbling, gripping Ealaín’s warhammer, struggling to swing it. The ogre lunged for her.

I landed. I wouldn’t make it. I crouched and sprang anyways as the ogre’s hand, open wide to grab her, hurtled at her. Kora shouted. She managed to lift the warhammer and swung it, her entire body thrown off-balance by the weight.

I wouldn’t make it in time and—

A scimitar flashed, striking into the ogre’s arm, knocking it to the side. The hand crashed past Kora. She gasped, stumbling backward past Sven. For a moment, everything slowed as I drank in the sight of my lover, naked and strong, protecting his sister from the ogre’s brutal lusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.