The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 41: The Princess’s Jubilation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41: The Princess’s Jubilation - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava

I opened my real eyes, shivering after my experience in the feyhound body. It was such a ... unique delight. My bedmaid still whimpered from being fucked by me. I stared down my clothed body to my crotch, half-expecting to see a cock thrusting from my pussy folds.

“Oh, Princess,” Greta whimpered. “That was incredible.”

“Yeah,” I groaned and stood up. The incredible lust to go and fuck my father had dissipated. I had satiated my lusts for a moment.

A knock came at the door. Hope surged through me. Was it word about Sven and his women? “Enter!”

A glimmer in a white robe entered, her young face staring at me with a nervous smile. “Your, um, companions are awake, Your Highness.” Awe touched her face. “Rithi granted a miracle.”

I hoped the priests and priestesses of Rithi would keep secret that I stayed here. My father must be tearing apart Kivoneth looking for me. But Shevoin should have lied to him, told him I went south towards Thlin instead of northeast.

Excitement swallowed that fear. My Sven was awake. “Take me to him!”

“Right away, Your Highness.”

Greta grabbed a robe and pulled it over her naked body. We followed the glimmer through the painted walls of the temple. Every inch was covered in art of surpassing beauty. Each one painted by a different master. Statues that captured the essence of their subjects stood in alcoves or rested on plinths. Tapestries woven with delicate designs hung over corridors that crisscrossed the main one. We reached a door, the wood carved with the fanciful designs of a dragon.

I opened the door and smiled at the sight of Kora dismounting her brother, her face flushed, her round tits heaving. Joy bubbled up inside of me as I stared at the sight of my betrothed surrounded by his women, his face smeared in pussy juices. Nathalie shuddered beside him, her little tits flushed.

“Sven!” I gasped and rushed into the room, the heat swelling inside of me, my strawberry-blonde hair dancing about my shoulders.

I jumped onto the bed, crawled over Nathalie, and pressed up against his side. I kissed him hard, his stubbled cheeks feeling amazing on me, so rough and strong. I tasted two different pussies on his lips, one was honey and the other a sweet delight. Was one of them Kora’s pussy I tasted? I wasn’t sure who I was tasting, but it was good. I shivered at the mix of cream as my tongue plunged into his mouth.

“You’re alive!” I said when I broke the kiss. Tears stung my eyes.

“We’re alive,” Sven nodded. He looked around the room. “You did this?”

I nodded my head.

“Gods, you are amazing, Ava.”

I beamed at him as the tears spilled down my cheeks.

“Yes, you are,” Kora said.

I glanced over at Kora, sitting back on the bed, her thighs spread wide, her brother’s cum leaking out of her. My tongue flicked across my lips, tasting the lingering cunt cream. “That’s not your pussy I’m tasting on his face, is it, Kora.”

“Nope,” she said, giving me a naughty twinkle. The sight of that incestuous mix of their fluids sent a hunger through me. “I haven’t had my pussy licked yet.” She arched blonde eyebrows. “Care to remedy that?”

“I would,” I said and moved towards her.

I crawled between her thighs, my pussy growing hot beneath my skirt. My arousal rose, but not that urge to fuck my father. Not when I had Sven here to take care of me. I felt his eyes on my rump. I wiggled it as I nestled between his sister’s thighs. I pressed my face into her snatch and licked.

His salty, wonderful, creamy cum mixed with the tangy flavor of her pussy. I shuddered, the delight coating my tongue. Kora gasped, her back arching. Her hands grasped her tits, squeezing them while her thighs pressed on my face. Her flowering vine tattoo rippled before my face on her groin as she writhed and humped her snatch against me.

“Ooh, yes, yes, Ava,” gasped Kora. “You saved us. You’re amazing.”

“Yes, you are,” Sven growled. His hands squeezed my ass through my gown. “You deserve a reward.”

“Hard cock in her pussy?” Aingeal asked. She settled down on Kora’s face, straddling her. The faerie’s pillowy tits swayed and jiggled as she squirmed her hips, grinding her hot cunt on Kora’s face. “That’s your idea of a reward, my husband?”

“Master’s a pervert,” Zanyia purred.

“Yes, he is,” I moaned as Sven hiked my skirt. “Mmm, I haven’t had a dick in me in so long.”

“It’s been a year since I’ve fucked more than your proxy,” Sven groaned. He flipped my skirt over my ass and shuddered, rubbing his cock against my wet bush, just grazing my vulva with the tip. “Your wet and silky. Gods, I’ve missed this.”

“Me, too!” I gasped as his cock rammed into me, pressing my face into his sister’s twat.

“Fuck her little princess-pussy,” moaned Aingeal, grinding her pussy on Kora’s mouth. “Just pound her hard, my husband. She needs it.”

“Mmm, yes,” I moaned and then buried my tongue into Kora’s cunt, my snatch clenching down on Sven’s withdrawing dick.

Pleasure rippled through me. I groaned into Kora’s juicy twat, her shaved vulva rubbing on my lips and cheeks. Cream and cum coated my chin. I loved it. I reveled in it. Sven slammed back into me, his balls smacking into my clit.

Pleasure shot through me.

I whimpered. My eyes fluttered. I stirred my hips around his dick, savoring the feel of his girth reaming me. This wondrous delight that slammed over and over into my cunt. I reveled in it. I rejoiced at the force of his strokes slamming into my snatch. It consumed me. It drove me wild.

My tongue fluttered through his sister’s snatch. I scooped up his salty cum mixed with her tangy pussy. It was such a delicious treat. She tasted so good. I never wanted to stop licking her, feasting on her creampie while her brother fucked me so hard.

“Ava!” Sven groaned, his strong hands stroking my rump as he plowed me. “Gods, I have missed this pussy!”

I clenched down on him, whimpering into his sister’s cunt.

“Fuck her, my husband,” Aingeal moaned, grinding her twat on Kora’s hungry mouth. The faerie’s pink hair danced about her face. Her body shuddered. “Ooh, fuck her while your sister-wife feasts on my cunt.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Slata’s hairy cunt! That’s good! Fuck me, Sven!”

“I’ll make you explode!” he growled, thrusting harder, his balls smacking into my clit, his crotch into my rump. My body rocked, my small tits jiggling in the bodice of my gown. “Your snatch will writhe about my dick.”

“Yes!” I squealed in utter delight, my cunt clenching down hard on his invading cock. My juices ran down my thighs, my pussy churned to a froth by his ramming shaft. “Gods, I love it! I love you, Sven! Kora! Aingeal! I love you all!”

Such joy surged through me. I was with my family. I hugged Kora’s thighs, pressing her pussy tight against my face. I licked so hard through her folds. I never wanted to let her go. Him go. All of them go. I wanted us to stay together always. To be so happy and joyful.

To share in our perverse pleasures together.

Aingeal leaned over Kora, the faerie’s tits swaying and bouncing as she groaned. Her wings fluttered behind her, so beautiful and delicate. I loved the sight of the rapture crossing her face. It built the excitement in my cunt.

My snatch clenched down on his thrusting dick. I whimpered, my eyes rolling back in my head as I slammed back into him. His balls thwacked over and over against my clit. Sparks shot through me. Waves of heat washed through my body.

“Oh, god, yes,” he grunted, his dick thrusting so hard into me. “Your cunt ... Your cunt is amazing.”

“Uh-huh,” I whimpered, my eyes rolling back in my head. “Pound me. Gods, just pound me and cum in me!”

“Pater’s cock, yes!”

Sven hammered me. My pussy drank in the friction. I gasped and moaned into Kora’s pussy. My tongue wiggled into her depths, searching for more of her brother’s cum while his dick slammed into me. My orgasm swelled and swelled in my cunt. Every stroke brought me closer and closer to drowning in ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.