The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 40: Orgiastic Celebration

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40: Orgiastic Celebration - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

The weight of my promise to the Goddess pressed on my shoulder as I held my sister against me, her body naked, her arms tight around my torso. A door opened and several priests and priestesses of Rithi vanished out of the room. Kora’s lips kissed at my cheeks, so hot and warm, so giddy with delight. We were healed.

And ... and ... I had to give her up. I had to let her go. My arms squeezed tighter about her, crushing her to me. My other women were rising around us, set out on the large bed at the center of the room. A breeze drifted through an open window, carrying fresh air and an owl’s hoot. My gaze swept across the room at everyone, the ones who were sick. I didn’t see Ava or Greta, but they must have gotten us here. My eyes settled on Kora.

The lives of my women versus continuing to love my sister.

“Brother mine,” Kora whimpered against me. Her lips kissed closer to my mouth.

She tasted so sweet. Her body felt so light in my arms. It was such a wondrous delight. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, wanting to lose myself in this moment, to just love my sister and...

I had to give her up.

The joy I should feel at our recovery didn’t rise in me. The Goddess’s words crushed it.

“Master.” Zanyia rose. Her ears tawny twitched as she rose and stretched, her little breasts jiggling. Her tongue flicked across her pink lips. “Master!”

She threw herself at us. Her arms went around my sister and me, her naked body pressing against my side. She purred with such delight. Her tongue lapping at my cheek, feeling rough and delicious. Her lips joined ours, turning it into a three-way kiss.

A moment later, Nathalie pressed in on the other side. She moaned out in such passion, hugging as tight as Zanyia. Her blonde hair fell loose about her youthful face, her blue eyes shining with such delight.

“Oh, wow, that feels amazing?” Aingeal asked. She rose on the bed, her pink butterfly wings fluttered behind her. Her large tits swayed and jiggled. Her nipples hardened, growing turgid as she licked her lips.

I broke the kiss with Kora, smiling at my faerie wife. She fluttered towards us, rising from the bed and she drifted closer, her purple eyes twinkling with delight, pink hair swaying about her face.

“Mmm, I see we’re celebrating our good fortune,” Aingeal said as she settled down behind Nathalie.

“Of course we are,” Kora said. She beamed at me, a gleam in her blue eyes. “My Goddess saved us. Rithi wants us to continue making art and enriching the world.”

Ealaín rose naked behind Kora. The black-skinned aoi si stretched her back, her white hair swaying about her shoulders, her large tits jiggling. She fixed her citrine eyes on me, hard, knowing. She gave me the slightest nod as she leaned her back against the wall.

She knew about my promise.

“Yeah,” I told Kora. Rithi wanted one of us to keep making art.

I stared into my sister’s face, studying her beauty. Color spotted her cheeks. The wan pallor and the dark bags beneath her eyes had vanished. She looked vibrant. Alive. Free to keep making her art. A treasure to the world. A treasure I wanted to keep, to hold in my vault so only I could enjoy her.

I had to share her with the world. But not right away. I had her for a little while longer. I needed to enjoy her while I could, admire her beauty while she was all mine.

I pulled her tight against me and kissed her hard. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She moaned into my mouth, her body squirming. My dick ached and throbbed as it hardened. Passion surging through me as my blood pounded. I loved my sister hard, I showed her all my feelings in the kiss, my hands sliding down her supple back to her rump.

I squeezed her butt-cheeks, loving the feel of her ass. I kneaded her. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. Her fingers scratched at my back, her round breasts and the ruby amulet rubbing on my chest, smearing my cum that had splattered me as I came away, making her tits feel slippery.

“Master!” Zanyia purred. “Mistress! We’re alive!”

“We are,” Nathalie purred. “I’m so happy, Master.” Her lips kissed at my cheeks. She nibbled on my chin.

Kora broke the kiss. “Mmm, brother mine, let’s create something beautiful.”

My smile grew. “Oh, a collaborative effort?”

Aingeal giggled. “That’s one word to call an orgy!”

Kora nodded her head. Then she ducked her head down and licked up at the cum adorning my chest. Her tongue felt so hot and lithe as she gathered up my pearly jizz. I shuddered as she brushed my nipple, a naughty gleam twinkling in her sapphire depths.

“Yum!” Nathalie said and leaned down, licking with her.

I groaned, letting my two women lick up my cum. I leaned back, my dick throbbing harder. My sister grasped my shaft as I stretched out on my back. She stroked me, pleasure rippling down my shaft, her touch lithe and delicious. Nathalie’s tongue reached my other nipple, sucking on it.

Tingles zapped down my cock. I groaned, my dick twitching in my sister’s hand. It felt so weird having both of my small nipples sucked and nibbled on. It didn’t have the intensity of having my cock sucked, but it felt nice.

“Master’s liking that,” Zanyia said, kneeling over me, her ears twitching. Tawny hair spilled about her shoulders. She squeezed both of her small tits. Her fingers swept across her dusky nipples.

Kora released my nipple as she moved down my body. She smiled at me. “I think my brother wants me to suck on something else.”

“Mmm, I do, sister dear,” I groaned, trying to ignore that weight and just enjoy myself. To savor these moments.

“Ooh, this is so hot. You two are so sexy.” Her wings fluttered. She lifted into the air, her breasts swaying. “You use your mouth on him, Kora, and we’ll see if he can do the same to me.”

“Sounds like a challenge,” I said, my sister kissing at my stomach. Aingeal’s wings beat hard. She hovered over me. I stared up at her hairless pussy gleaming with her pussy juices. Her cream ran down her thighs.

She settled down onto my face, her honey-flavored pussy pressing into my mouth. I groaned, my tongue flicking out, gathering her juices. My dick throbbed in my sister’s hand. A moment later, her plump lips nuzzled on the tip. She sucked on it, her cheeks hollowing.

Then she bobbed.

I groaned into Aingeal’s hot snatch as my sister’s lips slid up and down my shaft. She sucked hard, the suction reaching into my balls. My tongue jammed into Aingeal’s pussy. I swirled it around inside of her, churning her, letting her honey delight pour into my mouth. Just a delicious treat.

“Ooh, yes, he’s doing a good job, Kora,” Aingeal moaned. “I don’t think you’re sucking hard enough.”

Kora’s mouth popped off my dick. “Mmm, let me see what I can do.”

“Make him howl,” Aingeal groaned, her hips undulating, grinding her pussy on my mouth, her hot flesh smearing across me. Her juices ran down my cheeks and chins. Her honey cream tasted so good, pouring into my mouth. “Make him explode.”

“I love making my brother explode,” Kora purred.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

My sister’s mouth engulfed my rod. Incestuous pleasure shot down my shaft. My balls tensed. Her mouth bobbed up and down on my dick. Her tongue danced as the suction increased. Her hands found my nutsack. She massaged them, tingles racing up them to the tip of my shaft. That wonderful ache formed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.