The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 31: The Naga’s Domain

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31: The Naga’s Domain - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zizthithana – Kozzithni, The Shahdom of Shizhuth

My serpentine, lower half wrapped about the slave’s torso. My violet scales, marked with bright diamonds of bronze, entwined about his brawny chest. I felt his muscles beneath him, the Zeutchian trembling as I squeezed him. He sucked in a sharp breath, his torso swelling against my strong grip.

I could crush him.

I could constrict the breath out of him.

My pussy, peeking out through a slit in my scales, rubbed hot against his skin. I loved the pale shade of his flesh, so different from the swarthy hue of the humans native to Shizhuth. He groaned, a tinge of his fear on the air. My tongue tasted it as it flicked out of my body. I shuddered, my nipples aching as I entwined tighter and tighter about him.

I found his cock with my hand, thrusting from a thatch of blond hair. I stroked his girth, my pussy aching to be filled by him. Humans could be so weak, but they had something so delicious, something my naga body craved.

Cocks.

Hard, thick, long cocks.

“Mistress,” he groaned as I rubbed the tip of his dick against my scales, sliding it up and down my flesh.

He shuddered as I massaged the tip against me. My breasts jiggled. My left hand slid up from my violet scales to my dusky skin of my belly. I rose up to my large breasts, today a gold chain connecting my pierced nipples. I seized it, tugging on it, stretching out my nipples.

I moaned in delight, pleasure shooting down to my dripping pussy. My tongue flicked from my mouth as my pussy grew hotter and hotter. My coiled body squeezed tighter about his torso, his ribs creaking. He sucked in shallower breath, straining to take deep breaths. I felt his heart pounding beneath his chest, his life fluttering in my embrace.

I owned him. I possessed him.

“Mistress,” he groaned again, his voice tighter. His cock throbbed in my hand, pulsing with his passion for me.

It made me so wet.

My bed creaked, my muslin canopy forming a haze of purple around me, an island of passion cut off from the rest of my castle. My bed creaked as I shifted, the satin sheets cool against my scales as I moved. I slid his cock along my scales until it nudged at my hot flesh.

I hissed in delight, tugging so hard on my nipple chain. My breasts stretched and my nipples distorted. My dusky-pink nubs flared in wondrous pain. It shuddered through me, filling me with such trembling delight. I rubbed his dick against my pussy with the other.

“Is this what you want, slave?” I moaned, my voice so sibilant with my desire. My cunt dripped with passion. “To slide into my pussy? Do you want to be in me?”

“Yes!” he groaned, his heart beating faster. His ardor seasoned the fear I tasted in the air, two delightful flavors, one sour and the other spice. “I wish to be in you, Mistress.”

“And you will give me such pleasure?” I groaned, my hand squeezing about his dick, feeling the pulse of his life throbbing up it. The tip nuzzled into the folds of my pussy, stimulating me. He brushed my clit, a wave of pleasure washing through my body. “Will you satiate my lusts with this cock?”

“I will, Mistress!” he promised, his body twitching in my coiled in embrace. I stared down his thick legs, muscles flicking and spasming in aching need, his toes curling. “I will give you such pleasure, Mistress. My cock will make you explode.”

“It better,” I groaned, my coils tightening hard about his chest. Air exploded out of his lungs. His heart palpitated fast. Then I relaxed.

“I will ... satiate you ... Mistress...” he panted between deep breaths, his dick throbbing so hard in my tight grip.

He understood. My pussy clenched as I tugged on my chain so hard. My hand twisted, entwining the thin, gold links about me, pulling my tits towards each other, my nipples distended even more. It hovered right on the transition from agony to rapture, making my pussy burn with need. His cock nuzzled at the entrance, poised to give me all the rapture I needed.

I impaled my cunt down his cock.

“Mistress!” he screamed out as I hissed in delight.

His thick cock slid into the hot depths of my cunt. He stretched my snatch open. I groaned as he reached so deep into me. He felt so amazing, his thickness stimulating me. I pulled so hard on my chain, pain flaring in my nubs, shooting down to my cunt.

I boiled around him.

My scales rasped against his skin as I whimpered. My violet hair spilled about my face as a hot shudder ran through me. My breasts jiggled and shook as waves of delight washed out of my cunt, filling me with ecstatic heat.

“Yeessssss!” I hissed as I took every inch of his girth. I clamped my snatch down on his dick, loving him in me.

My body moved. My coiled tail clenched and relaxed on his body, squeezing air out of him in wondrous gasps. I worked my cunt up and down his body as he shuddered on my bed. He groaned, moaning out the pleasure he experienced in my pussy.

“Mistress!” he groaned.

My hand massaged his heavy balls, full of his salty seed. My pussy clenched and relaxed on him, squeezing, tightening, increasing the silky friction as I fucked my snatch up and down his girth. Pleasure trembled through me, washing in hot waves over and over through my body. My nipples throbbed every time I took him to the hilt.

I hissed in delight, pumping my hips faster and faster up and down his body. My bed creaked as I enjoyed him, the satin feeling so delicious on my scales. My purple hair spilled about my face as my head tossed from side-to-side.

“Yes, yes, yeesssss!” My tongue flicked out faster and faster. His dick reached so deep into me. “Do you feel my passion?”

“So hot and silky about me, Mistress,” he groaned. “So honored ... to feel your passion ... Mistress.” I loved his broken speech as I squeezed his body, choking off his words. His heart pounded so fast as his dick throbbed in my cunt. I fucked my pussy faster and faster up and down his dick, the pleasure building and building inside of me.

He stimulated me.

I pulled over and over on my chain. My nipples ached and throbbed, distorting, shooting such wondrous pain down to my pussy. The sensations rippled through my body. My cunt clenched on his dick. The silky friction spilled such rapture through me.

I worked my body, driven towards my orgasm. I used his cock, my hand massaging his balls. I loved the feel of them. I hissed out so loud as I slammed my snatch down his cock, taking him to the hilt. I squeezed his nuts.

He grunted in pain.

Pleasure exploded through me.

My orgasm spasmed through my cunt. He gasped as he felt my flesh massaging about him. He ground through clenched teeth as my body tightened about him. The pleasure spilled through my body. Stars burst across my vision as the rapture burned through my thoughts.

Ecstasy burned through my mind. I hissed louder and louder, tightening and relaxing my coiled body about him, loving him. My cunt convulsed about his dick, sucking at him. His balls tightened in my massaging grip.

“Mistress!” he groaned, his voice so thick with need.

I denied him my permission to erupt.

I worked my spasming cunt up and down his dick. He gasped and groaned, his need so thick in his voice. He wanted to spill his cum through my body. I savored his struggle. I loved the feel of him fighting his urge to spill his seed into my cunt.

I slammed my cunt up and down his dick, my pleasure spilling over and over through my body. I tugged on my nipple chain as my orgasm spasmed through my body. I loved it. My tits heaved as my serpentine form convulsed about him.

Delicious rapture burned through me. My thoughts burned with the bliss of this moment. It was such wondrous pleasure. It spilled through me. It made me shiver in wicked delight. I sucked in such deep breaths. I loved this. I never wanted this delight to end.

“Yes, yes, yes, stay hard for your mistress!” I hissed. “Keep giving her pleasure with that erect cock.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he groaned, his arms twitching in my coiled embrace. My scales rasped on his skin as he twitched. “Your pussy ... It feels amazing, Mistress.”

“Of course!” I moaned, pumping my body as fast as I could. Orgasm after orgasm spilled through my body. Waves after waves of pleasure shot through me. How long would he last? Would he surrender early? “You love my cunt!”

“It’s the best! Mistress! The best!”

“You want to spill in me?” I hissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.