The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 30: Exhausted Plan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30: Exhausted Plan - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal

My husband Sven glanced at the sleeping Kora as Ealaín’s question seemed to echo through the tent. His face tightened. “I want to go after that bastard. We’ve destroyed his army and I want to ram my sword into his guts. But...”

“But?” the aoi si asked, her voice sounding almost bored, disinterested.

“The amulet.”

A shiver ran through me. The Biomancer Vebrin’s soul laid locked Kora’s amulet. Panthopus, his terrifying amalgamation of octopus and panthers, prowled the Forest of Lhes. I’d seen them, tentacles thrusting from their bodies, searching for prey. They displaced their bodies, using an innate form of illusions that not even my keen eyes could penetrate. And those weren’t the worst things he created. He experimented on all creatures, even faeries, in his dark castle in the Haunted Forest.

The world was better off without him around.

“We can’t let him be revived. And I doubt we can just smash it.” Sven shook his head. “That never works with powerful magical artifacts. He would have warded it against that.”

“The Collegiate Tower down in Esh-Esh would have ideas,” I said. “They are mages, too. And they condemned Vebrin’s work. They wouldn’t want him back. They hate warlocks.”

“Warlocks?” Nathalie asked, cuddled against Kora.

“Rogue mages who don’t follow the Magery Council’s rules,” Sven answered. “But that’s a long trip. And the Magery is embroiled in their war with the Kingdom of Allain.”

“There’s the Lesbius Oracle in the Deorc Forest,” I added. I gave Sven a naughty grin. “She doesn’t like men, but there’s plenty of women in the party she might be willing to aid.”


Sven Falk

I rolled my eyes at my faerie-wife cuddling against the aoi si, a mischievous grin playing on her face.

“That’s a big help.”

“Well, Kora’s a woman,” Aingeal pointed out. “Even if she’s made the mistake of sleeping with a guy. The Oracle might overlook that.”

“And what will her price be?” I asked, leaden exhaustion puling down at me. I was feeling the long two days after cumming in Zanyia’s pussy. “We need something closer.”

Ealaín shifted. “You have an idea.”

My face grew tense. Pain throbbed in my heart. Flashes of my old life exploded through my mind. Carousing with Ava with other nubile students, regaling my sisters with my exploits. “The University of Az. Between its various colleges, they will know how to destroy it.”

“Yes, I can see that. The Bardic College guards much old knowledge, and the Philosophic College studies the esoterics,” Ealaín said.

“We just have to go west, skirting the southern edge of the forest, and we’ll reach Az in a few days.” I yawned again and my eyes closed, lids so heavy. “We can meet up with Ava on the way. We’ll be slow traveling through the woods until we hit the southern edge.” I groaned. “I should tell her the plan.” I forced my eyes back open, fighting against sleep, and reached for my pack.

Gods, I was tired.

“I think going to Az is a good idea,” Ealaín said. “Rest. I will take the first watch.”

She rose as I pulled out Ava’s alabaster proxy. Aingeal snuggled closer to me, her breasts sticky. She hugged me tight, her pink hair spilling across my chest as her breathing slowed into sleep. I caressed Ava’s proxy.

She responded.


Princess Ava – Koyth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

Traveling had left me tired, but it was wonderful knowing their was a plan. I worked out with Sven where to meet him and his harem when they emerged out of the southern edge of the Forest of Lhes. Then I let him get some rest.

He sounded so tired.

I wanted to sleep myself as I lay in the lumpy mattress in the rude village in. Greta shifted beside me. I wore my thickest nightgown, fearing that we wouldn’t be sleeping alone in this bed. This inn looked so shabby. I had never stayed in anything so poor before in my life.

But I could handle the discomfort if it got me away from my father. If it brought me to Sven. And in Az, I bet I could find a way to break the lust enchantment my father placed on me. My pussy twinged, aching for his touch. But he was a day’s ride away now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.