The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 26: Harem’s Healing Love

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: Harem’s Healing Love - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal

Such joy burst through me. Even more than when Sven appeared to save me. I couldn’t believe this was happening. That Kora could truly heal my severed wings? I thought the damage was beyond what any magic could fix. The muscles in my back twitched, wanting to flutter my beautiful, elegant butterfly-like wings.

And I would get to again.

Tears beaded my eyes as I stared up at my family. My ... family. It was wonderful to have that again. My father had died in disgrace because of my prank that went awry, I was banished from Faerie, but at least here I could spend it with my human husband and his ever-growing harem of sexy beauties. My big breasts swayed before me as I shuddered in delight. I lay in the tent Sven pitched for us in the clearing. I knelt on our sleeping bedrolls. We’d left all our camping supplies here before crossing into Faerie. I shuddered as everyone surrounded me, all naked and looking so yummy. Sven so strong and muscular, his hand stroking his thick, large cock thrusting from his straw-blond thatch of pubic hair, his balls hanging beneath his cock. Precum beaded at the tip. And his blue eyes ... Those wondrous, passionate, azure depths stared down at me with such passion.

Such love.

My heart fluttered as I beamed at him. Zanyia may have tricked me into loving him, but my promise spoken thrice had changed my heart irrevocably. So to see that he cared for me back only made my pussy itch more.

Kora stood to his right, bent over, her rump and pussy aimed right at me. She plunged three fingers into her shaved snatch, her pink folds engulfing her digits. She let out such a wanton moan as she worked her digits in and out of her juicy sex, stirring up her passion. I turned my head, licking my lips, and grinning at Zanyia beside Kora, also bent over. Her tail wiggled from side-to-side as her left hand fingered her tight asshole and her right plunged twin digits into her snatch, fucking them in and out as her slender hips swayed back and forth.

“I’m going to drench you in so much pussy juices, Aingeal!” the lamia yowled. “You’re going to drip in it.”

“Good,” I purred.

“Yes, we shall coat you, Aingeal,” Ealaín said. She was the next one in the circle. I turned more to stare at her thick, ebony cock thrusting from the folds of her pussy, her pink lips wrapped about that dark shaft. Juices ran down her thighs as she fingered her cunt with her left hand, her right fisting up and down her girl-dick. “We shall provide the paint for Kora to work her masterpiece.”

“Yes,” I whimpered in utter excitement, my breasts quivering.

“We will fix you, Mistress Aingeal,” whimpered Nathalie. The slender girl completed the circuit, her pigtails dangling down her body, her tight slit adorned by her down of golden hair faced me. Her fingers rubbed at her clit, massaging it in circles. Bent over, her asshole winked at me, peeking out from between her butt-cheeks.

I leaned forward and licked at her asshole, tasting her sour musk. “Mmm, I know you will. I have such faith in Kora.”

“Yes,” Sven growled, stroking his dick faster.

I turned my head and fluttered my tongue against the tip of his cock. I gathered his precum staining the tip, loving how it felt on my tongue. It made me shudder. I swirled about his spongy crown. I loved the texture, the feel. My pussy clenched, my juices running down my thighs.

The sounds of Kora’s fingers plunging into her juicy cunt drew my attention. I gave my husband’s dick a final, puckered kiss, then turned my attention to my sister-wife. I treasured their incestuous passion. It was so kinky.

Her fingers pumped in and out of her, her tangy musk filling my nose as her cream trickled down her wrist. I licked it up, my tongue drawing up to her fingers. She buried them into her twat, guiding me to her juicy folds. I licked and fluttered my tongues about her digits, loving the flavor of her.

“Ooh, you’re eating Mistress’s pussy,” Zanyia purred. “Make her feel amazing. She’s going to fix you.”

“I am,” gasped Kora as I fluttered my tongue against her clit, reaching past her wrist to brush it. “Rithi’s beautiful gaze and inspiring radiance, I will!”

“I know,” I moaned.

I shifted again, Kora’s tangy musk lingering on my tongue, and turned my attention to Zanyia. Her tail fluttered back and forth faster and faster as she pleasured herself. She wiggled her hips, whimpering and moaning her delight as she frigged both her holes.

It was so hot watching her asshole swallow two of her fingers. That puckered opening gripped her digits so tight as they plunged into them. She whimpered and groaned, her small tits jiggling as wiggled her hips at me. I leaned in, her bush tickling my cheek, and licked at her folds.

“Yes, yes, yes,” yowled the naughty catgirl, her fingers plunging faster. She shoved a third finger into her twat as I savored her sweet musk. What a delicious treat.

I lapped up her juices then moaned, “Oh, your passion taste so good, Zanyia. I can’t wait until you’re squirting your cream all over me.”

“Drench you!” she yowled. “By Las’s amazing cum, I will!”

“She will,” Sven chuckled.

“Zanyia is a determined one,” the aoi si said.

Ealaín had tits as big as mine, but hers were so dark. I hadn’t had a chance to get to know her yet. She had appeared so suddenly. But she had a gorgeous body, and that cock, as big as Sven’s, growing from her pussy made my cunt ache. I leaned over, wiggling my ass at Sven as I sucked on the tip of Ealaín’s clit-dick.

Sven groaned, but I didn’t know whether it was caused by my shaking ass, or just the delight of witnessing me sucking on a woman’s cock. I didn’t care. So long as it inspired him. I heard him stroke faster as I bobbed my mouth on this amazing shaft. Her precum tasted so salty.

“That’s it,” groaned Ealaín. “Be inspiring, Aingeal. Any can spark creativity. Any can be a muse for the artist.”

“And she is a delicious subject to watch,” Sven groaned.

“Yes, yes, yes,” whimpered Nathalie, wiggling her hips as she frigged her clit on the edges of my vision.

That cute ass begged to be played with again. I had to taste her sour musk again. I sucked so hard on Ealaín’s dick as I pulled my lips off of it, giving the hermaphrodite one last treat before I shuffled over to the trembling sex slave.

“Oh, Nathalie, you are such a sweetie,” I moaned, grabbing her firm, tight ass. “So devoted to your Master.”

“I am! I love him so much! He claimed me!”

“I believe I had little choice in the matter,” Sven said, stroking his dick in the corner of my sight. “Not that I’m complaining.”

“You should never complain about a submissive thing wanting to love you,” I groaned before burying my face between Nathalie’s butt-cheeks and tonguing that delicious sphincter.

“Mistress Aingeal!” the delicious creature moaned. “Yes, yes, yes!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.