The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 20: The Rogue’s Plan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Rogue’s Plan - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

I thrust Zanyia away from me as the clatter of metal rang behind me. I whirled around. Another faerie guard had appeared, thrusting his spear at me. I didn’t have to time to think as a flood of ice poured through my body.

I acted.

My body twisted away from the bronze, leaf-like blade speeding towards my guts. My hands lashed out, slamming into the haft, knocking it to the side as my body flowed around it. The spear thrust by me, the blade almost cutting into the leather jerkin. My hand lashed out, striking the faerie guard in the throat above his armor.

The guard grunted, his butterfly wings fluttered behind him. He snarled through clenched teeth, his face turning red. Coughing wheezes burst from his lips. My hand shot down to grab the hilt of my short sword. I didn’t want to kill him.

But he tried to kill—

Purple energy exploded before me. It flew from the guard and slammed into my chest. Sparks sizzled in the air around me. The room rushed around me. I slammed into the crystalline wall. The air exploded from my lungs. My head cracked into the wall.

Bright, white light flared across my vision. I fell to my knees. I groaned, the ground blurring, the room spinning around me. My stomach churned with a nauseating writhe. I panted, looking up at the guard as another wave of purple light burst out of him.

“Sven!” Aingeal shouted from her jail.

The energy struck me, pinned me to the wall. My head swam, the back of my head throbbing. I growled through the fuzzy pain through my thoughts, bucking and straining against the energy holding me.

The guard leveled his spear at me.

“Gewin’s cock,” I growled as the swell of panic rose in me, a tide of clammy cold that sought to drown my thoughts. I sucked in breaths, my heart pounding in my chest. My muscles flexed, straining against the magic.

“Master!” Zanyia yowled.

The faerie guard’s face twisted with anger. He darted forward.

“Gods!” I shouted, sucking in my gut, trying to pull myself away from that lunging spear. I was helpless. This was worse than last night with Queen Sidhe. Then she just wanted to fuck me. I didn’t want to die. I had to save Aingeal. I had to protect Ava. I needed to avenge Katriana. “No!”

A blurring form shot before me chased by a tawny whip of hair. The guard stumbled, Zanyia straddling his shoulders, her pussy pressed right into his face. She gripped his hair, grinding on him as her ears twitched. Her lithe back arched.

“Isn’t that some hot pussy?” my catgirl slave moaned. “Ooh, yes, you just love it. Mmm, that’s the best pussy you’ve ever had! Lamia pussy!”

The energy holding me crackled, snapped. The guard stumbled, his bright-blue wings, an azure purer than a summer sky, fluttered behind him as he stumbled. His moans muffled by the lamia’s cunt. My feet hit the ground, freed from the bondage.

My head still throbbing, I fought against the leaden weight on my mind. I lunged forward, balling my fist. I punched hard into his armor. The bronze breastplate rung like a bell. Pain exploded across my knuckles. It knifed through the fog on my mind, banishing it.

“Las’s putrid cum!” I howled, my knuckles throbbing. I flexed my fingers, winced. My finger twisted, broken. “Las’s putrid cum and his foul dick!”

“Master!” Zanyia gasped in shock. “Why did you do that?”

My cheeks warmed as the shame rippled through me. How could I be embarrassed right now. I growled, drawing a dagger with my left hand, my right throbbing and pulsing with torture. I ignored it, staring at the guard as he stumbled around in the middle of the room. He dropped his spear to grab Zanyia’s ass.

Was he trying to pry her off of him or hold her tight?

“No, you don’t, you’ll love my pussy!” Zanyia purred to the guard, her back arching, her small breasts jiggling.

The guard was trying to pry her off.

But his thrashing slowed as she kept her pussy against him. My eyes widened, realizing what she was doing to him. She smothered him with her cunt. She had her twat pressed over his mouth and nose, suffocating him in a delicious snatch.

Her thighs flexed as she squeezed her legs so tight about his head. She gripped his hair, resisting his hands squeezing her ass, trying to haul her off. In a dozen heartbeats, his fingers grew slack. His arms fell lank at his side. His knees buckled.

Zanyia gasped as he fell onto his knees then tottered to his side. He landed with a clatter of metal, Zanyia gasping as she lay on her side. Her tail twitched. But she didn’t let up. She kept smothering him as he twitched.

“There,” she said after another thirty heartbeats. “That should keep him from bothering us. He’ll be out for a bit.”

She rolled off of the unconscious guard, his face smeared with her pussy juices. She hopped to her feet and looked at my hand. She shook her head. “Why did you punch him? He was in armor?”

My cheeks burned more. “This isn’t the time. We’re here to rescue Aingeal.”

“Not to question why you decided to try pugilism against an armored guard?” she asked, such an innocent, toothy grin spreading across her mouth.

“Exactly,” I growled, anger rising in me. “You don’t need to mention this to my sister.”

“But she’ll wonder how you broke your finger.” Her tail swished back and forth.

“Do I have to spank you?” I asked.

“Do we have time?” Her smile grew wider. “I mean, we have to free Aingeal. That’s why we’re here.”

Aingeal! My annoyance blew away. My head whipped around to spy my faerie wife chained in her cell. She stared at me, tears brimming in her purple eyes. She stared at me with such hope, such love, shining at me.

“Sven,” she said, her voice so tight, almost quivering. “Y-you came for me. This is so stupid. They won’t let you escape.”

“Let me worry about that,” I said, bending down to the unconscious guard. He had a ring of crystalline keys hanging on his belt. “I have a plan.”

“It’s so amazing, Aingeal!” Zanyia said. “Don’t be fooled by Master’s other plan of punching an armored guard in the stomach.”

I took a long, slow breath. I could feel that toothy, quasi-innocent smile on Zanyia’s lips.

Keys in hand, I darted to the cell and unlocked it. I knelt down before Aingeal, her wrists bound by silvery manacles. It took three tries of the keys to free her. The moment the restraints clanked on the floors, her arms went around me, her naked body pressed into mine. Her pink hair brushed my cheek, caressing me with silk as she clung to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.