The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 17: Inspiring Art

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: Inspiring Art - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

Ealaín slipped out of her armor, exposing those large, taut breasts swaying as she shifted. Her nipples hard. Sven, naked beside me, groaned as the sight of the aoi si’s ebony beauty. I could feel his lust, but how would he react when Ealaín summoned her girl-dick? She could turn her clit into a cock.

Would he freak out? Would he get jealous? He didn’t want other men touching me, but Ealaín was my muse. And she wasn’t a man. Not with those big tits and that juicy pussy. I licked my lips as she exposed her shaved folds, her pink flesh peeking out of her vulva, dripping with her juices.

“So you both just have sex with me?” I asked, reaching over and grasping my brother’s cock. “At the same time.”

“Lucky you, sister dear,” Sven said as his dick throbbed in my hand. His strong hand grabbed my thigh, stroking up and down it. “Just two people making love to you.”

“We’ll see what you think when you see her cock, brother mine.” I looked at him. “Have you ever shared a woman with another guy.”

“I’ve spit-roasted a few whores,” he said, “with some drinking friends back in Az.”

I rolled my eyes. “You had such terrible friends at college. But you never shared Ava, did you?”

“No,” he said. “I wouldn’t. But Ealaín, you are just ... gorgeous.”

He grabbed the aoi si’s breast with his free hand, hefting it. He thumbed her coal-dark nipple. The demigoddess moaned in delight, her citrine eyes almost glowing with the pleasure of my brother’s touch.

“We are here to please your sister, not me,” Ealaín said. “Later, you can explore my body.”

“With your clit safely a clit,” Sven added.

“Yes, yes, I will be all feminine for you,” she said and then licked her lips. “But Kora ... Kora needs something special.”

“I am a wanton woman, brother mine,” I said as Ealaín’s clit throbbed and swelled, the pink bud thrusting out of the folds of her pussy.

“Pater’s cock,” Sven groaned, his blue eyes widening as he watched that clit-dick thrusting from the folds of the hermaphrodite’s pussy.

The shaft grew thicker and thicker, longer and longer. It darkened to the same midnight hue of her skin as it became a girl-cock. The tip blossomed into a mushroom-shaped tip. Precum bubbled from her tip, dripping down her crown to her shaft. Her pussy lips wrapped about that base, a sight so impossible.

It made my pussy so wet.

Sven groaned, his hands squeezing on my thigh. He gaped at that cock. His dick throbbed in my hand. He found the sight ... stimulating. Feeling naughty, inspired to make such beautiful art with my two lovers, I leaned over and sucked on the tip of Ealaín’s cock.

The hermaphroditic demigoddess let out a wanton moan as my lips slid over the crown of her clit-dick. Her breasts heaved over me as a shudder ran through her body. I sucked as hard as possible, my cheeks hollowing, pleasuring her dick while jerking off my brother’s cock.

“Sister dear,” Sven groaned. “Gods damn, that is something to see.”

“Inspiring, no?” Ealaín said.

“Yeah.”

“Then what are you going to do, Sven? How shall you express what your sister is stirring in you. She is making art. And art exists to be seen, begs to be understood, and demands reaction!”

I shuddered in delight as Sven leaned over, ducking down to nuzzle at my stomach. He shifted away from me, pulling his cock away from my grip. I couldn’t stroke him any longer as he kissed at my belly.

I moaned about Ealaín’s cock. I squirmed on the bed, my pussy growing hotter and hotter as I savored the salty precum of the aoi si’s dick. My mouth bobbed up and down on her thick shaft, sucking on it while my brother kissed down to my shaved pudenda.

I parted my thighs, my snatch growing so hot.

“You are so wet, sister dear,” Sven groaned. “Mmm, that scent.”

“I know, it is heavenly,” Ealaín groaned. “And her mouth ... The way she moves her tongue.”

“I know. My sister gives great head. She always makes me feel like a king when she’s sucking hard on my dick.”

Sven’s words made me squirm. My confidence swelled even more. I was great at my art. I had skill at it. I wasn’t perfect, I was still learning, but I could produce something majestic and inspiring. Sven and Ealaín believed in me.

I would make an illusion so perfect it would fool the faerie. And they would help me.

Sven lips kissed right above my pussy, savoring the taste of my skin on my plump pubic mound. Tingles shivered through me. My cunt clenched, my clit throbbed. His fingers shoved between my snatch and the bedspread, rubbing on my labia.

I groaned, squirming. I sucked harder on the dick in my mouth. Drool leaked down my chin as I bobbed my mouth. My tongue danced about the crown of her clit-dick, giving Ealaín as much pleasure as I could. Her citrine eyes fluttered. They shone with such brilliance. I inspired her.

My fingers found her pussy. I mimicked what my brother did to my pussy on hers. I stroked her silky labia as I sucked on her cock. Her juices coated my digits. Her spicy musk filled my nose as I bobbed my mouth on her cock.

“Ooh, yes, you are inspiring so much,” moaned Ealaín. “But this isn’t why we’re here. You’re blowjob is amazing, but we need to prepare you for your performance this morning.”

She pulled her cock from my lips. “But I was having fun sucking you.”

“You’ll have plenty of time for fun later,” Ealaín said. “Now let your brother and me pleasure you. Let me drive you wild with desire. Let us fill you with our passion so you can express it, so you can channel it, and make something stupendous.”

“Yes,” Sven moaned into my pubic mound.

Ealaín pushed me back by the shoulders. As I stretched out, I flicked my two braids of blonde hair out of the way so they didn’t rub into my back. I squirmed, Sven’s fingers curling into my pussy’s depths. I shuddered at that, loving the feel of them probing into my depths, stirring such delight through me while Ealaín followed me down, licking her lips, such hunger painted on her face.

She wanted to feast on me. She wanted to devour me. To make me shudder and gasp in rapture.

And I wanted to let her.

I sucked in a deep breath, my heart thudding in my chest. I needed this. Wanted this. To be devoured. To be eaten out with such gusto that I quivered in rapture. My body trembled. The sight of her licking her chops in anticipation made me tremble. Her dark hands cupped my breasts, her fingers brushing the vines tattooed on the left. She lowered her face, her short, white hair brushing my skin like silk.

Then she latched on to my nipple and sucked.

“Slata’s hairy cunt!” I moaned at the pleasure shuddering through me. Sven’s tongue found my clit, licking and flicking it while he pumped in and out of my pussy while my nipple throbbed in Ealaín’s mouth. “Ooh, yes, I can feel the passion I inspired in you.” I reached out, grasping Ealaín’s dick. “So much passion.”

“My ovaries are swimming with seed with which to flood your ass,” moaned Ealaín between sucks on my nipple.

My pink nipple vanished into her dark lips. Her cheeks hollowed. Pleasure shot down to my pussy. My sheath tightened about my brother’s probing fingers while his tongue ... His sweet, wonderful tongue bathed my clit. He swirled about my sensitive nub, triggering sparks that showered through my snatch’s depths.

I whimpered and groaned, the bed creaking as they pleasured me. In the background, Nathalie and Zanyia enjoyed each other, their moans and gasps a background symphony to the main show happening right here.

Sven sucked on my clit.

“Yes, yes, yes, brother mine!” I moaned, stroking Ealaín’s girl-dick. Her pussy juices trickled down her shaft, lubing my stroking hand. “Show me your passion. Show me how much I inspire you.”

“So much,” he groaned about my nub. “You set my body on fire, sister dear.”

Ealaín purred around my nipple. Then her teeth nipped it. I gasped, my body twitching beneath their wondrous assaults. My pussy clenched over and over on my brother’s fingers. They plunged faster and faster into my cunt’s depths, my juice spilling out of me as he drove me wild with pleasure. It surged through me, leaving me quivering and groaning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.