REDD, WHYTE & BLEU - Cover

REDD, WHYTE & BLEU

 

Chapter 6

“Do you think Mary and Jamie could be Sympatico?”

“He is only 14, Redd!”

Heading to the shower I said, “I was just wondering, maybe he could be a diversion ... for us!”

“Ooh, I get it. Can I join you in the shower?”

“Do you have anything over here to wear?”

“I could find something in Mary’s room, would she mind?”

“She adores you almost as much as I do, come on Hermione, I need you to clean my Firebolt.”

She laughed as I got the shower going.

As we got out of the shower Mary walked in, “I tried to take as long as we could, so you guys could have some fun together.

“Do you have something I could wear home, please?”

“It would be tight on you.”

‘That’s OK with me,” I said.

“Weigh yourself before you put any clothes on Redd. That gives us a baseline on where you are starting from.”

“Lat time I did that I was 224 lbs,” I said stepping up on it. 219 lbs, all right! Now can I get dressed, Ginny?”

“I guess so,” she remarked with a giggle. “I know just the summer dress for your girl. Be right back!”

I was asked to leave my room long enough for April to ‘make herself beautiful,’ so I went out and helped mom.

“While I am not the kind of mother to ask personal questions regarding sex to her own son, but I hope it was all you wanted it to be, Redden.”

“The only way it could possibly have been any better would have been if it were you instead of her.”

SLAP!

“I promised myself I would be perfectly honest no matter who i was talking to or about. The other night, I felt something. It was wrong, but that doesn’t mean I can forget it anytime soon.”

“I practically ravaged your father, if you are interested to know. You have April to keep happy, I am just a 40 year old woman that occasionally needs a good ole fuckin’ ... from her husband.”

Wow! I never heard her talk like that before!

A whistle from behind me turned me around to see my redheaded girlfriend with ther hair down in a knit dress that showed off her curves.

I hurriedly walked to her and we clinched each other tightly. “Careful, I don’t have on any underwear,” she whispered to me.

“Mom, would you mind if I had April bring some clothes over?”

“Of course not. You are welcome here anytime. How are things shaping up for the big reveal later tonight?”

“My mother is fixing Spaghetti and Meatballs. She has figured out it’s Redd, but my Daddy hasn’t a clue.”

“Well, impress him like you have just met him,” my lovely mother explained to me. “That old expression, ‘You never get a second chance to make a first impression,’ still rings true.”

We ran some errands, first going over to her house, and she pack a go-bag, while I sat in the kitchen watching Jodie.

“Has April ever told you that I was an All-Valley swimmer, a while ago?”

“Were you a swimmer in college as well?” I asked, hoping it was a safe question.

“I wanted to be, but between my senior year in high school and my sophomore year at CSU Northridge, I put on almost 20 pounds.”

“How did you do that, Jodie?” I asked realizing I had never called her by her first name before.

She turned to face me and pulled her t-shirt tight, “Almost exactly 20 pounds. Would you like a closer look, Harry?”

“Mother!”

“Sorry, Harry, I am a bit of an exhibitionist, aren’t I?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.