Eve

by sspringer3

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Erotica Sex Story: A man is walking in the woods taking nature pictures when he happens on a 14 blonde girl and takes her picture. She notices him and starts posing. Things led from there and he gets a day he will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Steve was out one day snapping pictures in the woods behind his house one day. He’d signed up for a photography class at the local community college and his professor had told the class to take nature pictures as this week’s assignment. Steve knew there were a pair of pileated woodpeckers in these woods and thought they’d make an excellent subject for his assignment. He’d just gotten a particularly good picture of one when he noticed a young girl walking down the path toward him. She looked to be about 13 or 14 and had long blonde hair. She was dressed in white shorts and a pink top. She looked scrumptious, a wet dream with long legs and cute little tits that poked out of her top. Steve started taking pictures of this vision of loveliness without even stopping to think how it might look to others. He just had to capture her freshness.

Suddenly, he realized that she was looking right at him. He paused in his picture taking for a moment until he realized that she did not look upset. Instead, she smiled and started posing for him. She turned slightly and cocked one leg. Then she turned away from him and looked at him over her shoulder.

He couldn’t believe his good fortune. He walked closer to her and said “Hi. I hope you don’t mind. You are just so lovely that I couldn’t resist taking your picture.”

She giggled a little and said “Not at all. I always wanted to be a model. How do you want me to pose?”

He started to tell her different poses he wanted her to assume. He really had no idea what he was doing, he just knew he had to take advantage of her willingness. So, he just had her pose in ways that made her look her best to him. At first, he kept the poses very G-rated but gradually got bolder. When he asked her to pull her top tighter around her tits she readily did so. So, he got even bolder and asked her to raise her top so he could photograph her tummy. She did so in such a manner that it looked as though she was taking it off.

Realizing that any further pictures could be considered pornographic (at least he hoped so), he stopped and put a new chip in his camera. He figured that if someone came by, he’d just swap out the chip with the one with the nice pictures on it. While he was doing that, she asked “Do you want me to take it off?”

His cock had been hard before she said that but hearing that made it practically throb. “If you don’t mind, that would be lovely.”

She looked around and said “Maybe we should move away from the trail. There is a nice little open patch over that way.”

They chatted on their way to the open patch. He learned her name was Eve and that she had just turned 14. He told her about his photography class and why he was out in the woods that day.

Glancing around, he realized that they were out of sight of the trail when she said “Here looks like a good place.” She started to whip her top off when he said “No, do it slowly.”

She smiled and started to slowly lift her top. He gasped when he saw her bra covered tits. By that time, her top was covering her face so he didn’t see her smile at his gasp. Then she had it off. “Do you really like them? I think they are too small”

“Oh, they are just right. I bet they are delicious.” He turned red when he realized what he’d said.

But she just smiled and said “I don’t know, no one has ever tasted them.”

He didn’t know what to say to that, so just raised his camera and starting snapping away. Once again, she started posing. This went on for a few minutes before he boldly asked “How about you unsnap your shorts and make it look like you are going to take them off.”

She looked a little hesitant when he said that. “You aren’t going to put these pictures on line, are you.”

“Definitely not! These are for my one enjoyment.”

“Ok, but you have to promise. I don’t want the boys at school seeing these.”

“I promise.”

With that she reached down and unbuttoned her shorts. Then she went further and started to unzip them. She went slowly, knowing he wanted to capture ever detail.

When she had the zipper down, she asked “Do you want me to take them off.”

Steve could not believe his luck. He just nodded vigorously because he couldn’t get his mouth to work.

He snapped away as her shorts fluttered to the ground. He kept taking pictures as she stepped out of them, the scooped them up to put them with her top. Her panties were very tight, obviously from before a recent growth spurt as they had figures from Frozen.

She blushed when she realized the design on her panties. “Oh, I forgot I had this pair on. All my good ones are in the wash, so I had to wear them. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Mind? No. If anything, they make you even more adorable.”

She started doing most of the poses she’d done before but then she did one that shocked him. She slowly turned away from him and bent at the waist, reaching down to touch her toes. Her little camel toe was framed by Otto’s outline. This was a picture that he knew he would beat off to for years to come.

She looked back at him from around her leg and, looking at his cock straining at his pants, said “I see you like this pose.”

“Oh god, yes.”

She stood back up and smiled at him. She was clearly intrigued with the idea that she had gotten a grown man so excited. “Now what?”

“How about if you turned away from me and unfastened your bra so it looks like you are topless?”

“Sure.”

She turned around and reached back to unfasten her bra. He thought she’d just hold her bra so they covered her tits, instead she dropped it on top of her shorts.

She started to turn towards him as he was snapping away. She had her hands over her tits and she was blushing. Her blush extended down her chest almost to her tits. Then she slowly dropped her hands.

He was presented with two of the loveliest little tits, capped with tiny pink nipples just barely darker than the flesh surrounding them. Her aureoles were barely bigger than her nipples.

“Oh, my word. You are simply amazing.”

She dipped her head upon hearing that and smiled almost shyly at him. She was a picture of innocence and naughtiness all wrapped into one, standing there in just her tight Frozen panties. Her nipples were stiff and pointed, betraying how turned on she was. She stood there for a moment before starting to prance around, stopping every few feet to pose for him.

Steve put his camera on video mode and said “Honey, just keep moving around for a few minutes. I’m going to video you.” He got about 5 minutes of her moving suggestively around before saying “Eve, can I have a taste.”

She looked confused for a minute and then smiled “Sure.”

Steve walked up to her and cupped her breasts with his hands. After spending a few minutes caressing them, he bent down and took a nipple in his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.