Hidden Desires Unleashed
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Panthers70

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mature white woman is raped in an alley by a Pakistani teenager. He took her again later that evening and she returned for more cock the next evening. In Chapter 2 while on holiday Amy gets gang banged by a group of young Mexicans. Chapter 3 sees her return to the High Street wanting to get fucked again.She is subjected to multiple rapes and by the end of the night she had completed her transformation to becoming a slave to Pakistani cock.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Note: although I recommend you read the first chapter to put everything into context I think this chapter can be read as a stand-alone story.


Just about every day after their first meeting Amy had been fucked by Kasib and his friends. She’d been taken again in the cafe, in the back of Kasib’s car, in the local park and also back in the alley where it all started. That time they triple teamed her while a group of around fifteen men watched. The mature woman couldn’t get enough of their young cocks pounding into her.

Two weeks later she had to tell them that she was going on holiday to the States, a trip she had booked ages ago, and didn’t know how she was going to go ten days without them fucking her. As a going away present they rented a motel room and had an all-night session with the brown haired beauty.

She’d spent a lovely week touring round Southern California before spending the last couple of nights in Vegas but now it was time to take the seven-hour drive back down the I 15 to Los Angeles for her flight back to London. She checked out of the hotel, loaded her luggage into the car, and set off down the interstate. It was a really hot day, the temperatures approaching around 100°F, and it wasn’t long before she ran out of drink. She’d already passed the little gambling outposts of Jean and Primm and the satnav said the next place was Baker, ten miles away. Amy pulled off the I-15 at the second junction for Baker following the signs for fuel and food, and two minutes later was parked up outside a gas station and convenience store. It was only around ninety minutes since she left Vegas but she was glad to get out of the car and have a nice stretch. She oozed pure sex appeal dressed in a baggy white t-shirt tucked into some black Nike running shorts, her long tanned legs bare apart from a pair of flip-flops on her feet.

There was a little traffic noise from the nearby interstate but otherwise the area was quiet and deserted, with just some tumbleweed and dust blown by the hot gusty wind the only signs of movement. The shop was a typical convenience store, rows of shelves stacked with food and household essentials and a whole wall of chilled cabinets full of beer, energy drinks and water. She picked out a couple of cold bottles of Dasani and then looked around for the restrooms but there didn’t seem to be any internal doors. She walked to the checkout counter, paid for the water and asked the old guy who served her where the nearest restrooms were. He replied that they had an external one around the back of the building and told her to hold on a moment while he got the key.

“Jorge, where are you?” he shouted, “I need the restroom key.”

“Ok boss, just coming,” replied a voice from the other side of the store.

Amy looked around to see a young Mexican approaching, she estimated him to be around twenty. He was bare-chested and she was impressed by his well-muscled body and assumed he worked out a lot. She was even more impressed as her gaze drifted lower and saw the large bulge in his jeans.

“Christ he must be huge!” she thought to herself.

She’d now gone ten days without being fucked and was feeling the urge to have a cock inside her again. Amy looked up to see the youth smiling at her and blushed knowing she had been caught checking him out.

“Here you are lady.” he said, handing her a block of wood with a key attached to it by string.

“Thanks, I’ll bring it back in a couple of minutes.” she smiled back at him, letting her eyes drift back down to his crotch for a few seconds before walking out the door.

He waited until she was out of sight before turning grinning to the old man.

“She may be way longer than that, the pretty lady wants some action! Call Raul and tell him to get the guys to the usual place as soon as possible, he’ll know what you mean.”

“Geez Jorge, don’t you ever get enough? I remember the state of that blonde after you’d finished with her last weekend!”

“Yeah she was a good screw, but this one looks even better. Did you see her body? Fucking awesome!” he replied, before following her outside.

Jorge had been ogling Amy ever since she got out of the car, immediately attracted by her stunning figure. He saw the way her t-shirt tightened over her full round breasts when she stretched and it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. He pictured her long tanned legs spread wide as he pounded his cock into her making her scream with pleasure. He knew he wouldn’t have to imagine how good a piece of ass she was for too much longer, he was going to fuck her whether she wanted it or not.

Amy put the bottles of water in the car and then walked round the back of the store to the restroom door. Just as she put the key in the lock she heard footsteps on the gravel behind her and glanced round to see the youth approaching. Her heart pounded as she knew by the look of pure lust on his face what he wanted, and she was definitely the mood for a fuck.

She turned around and leaned back against the door as he moved up close to her. She put an arm around his neck and pulled his mouth down onto hers, sucking his tongue hungrily. Her other hand moved down to feel the bulge in his jeans, gasping as she felt the size of his prick. He responded by tugging her shorts down and slipping a hand inside her panties, while his other one roamed all over her stunning body, exploring every curve of her gorgeous breasts and ass. She let out a muffled moan of pleasure and spread her legs a little wider to allow him easier access to her already wet pussy. Jorge needed no further invitation and shoved two fingers up inside her. There was a squelching sound as he explored her inviting cunt, her body trembling as he touched her g-spot. Amy’s hips began to rock back and forth as she fucked herself on his fingers, and he felt a warm sensation as she squirted hot cuntal fluid over his hand.

“Aaaarrrggghhh!” she screamed as the massive orgasm coursed through her body, triggered by the wonderful sensations this young Mexican was giving her.

She expected that he would now drag her into the restroom and give her the fuck her body so badly craved for and was surprised at what happened next. Jorge pulled her shorts and panties off completely and then knelt down in front of her. He held her ass cheeks, locking her in place, as he buried his head between her legs and began eating her out. He licked the inside her thighs and then pushed his tongue past her cunt lips into her vagina, stimulating the most private parts of the gorgeous brown haired beauty.

“Oh my God! What are you doing to me?” she panted. “That feels so good. Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop.”

Fireworks went off in her head as she felt his tongue and mouth go to work on her clit, licking sucking and chewing at it. She grabbed the back of his head and thrust her hips forward as a massive orgasm ripped through her shaking body. He pulled out from between her legs but before she had a chance to come down from her sexual high he shoved a couple of fingers back up her soaking wet pussy and began to pound in and out rapidly. Soon a third and then a fourth finger joined in. After a minute he stopped, his fingers still buried inside her, waited a few seconds and then began to pound her again. After another minute he stopped again for a few seconds and then rammed his fingers back into her. She was screaming with pleasure as every single nerve in her body reached maximum stimulation. It was becoming too much for Amy. She leaned forward and tried to pull his invading fingers out of her but it was no use, he was much too strong. Her senses were now completely overloaded as yet another orgasm hit her. He was merciless and continued pumping into her, only relenting when she collapsed onto him.

“You liked that lady? You’re awesome body is just built for fucking and it’s going to get plenty of that this afternoon.” he said as pulled her panties and shorts back up and then stood up with the semi-conscious Amy draped over his shoulder.

He crossed the deserted street and headed for the derelict building opposite. The Royal Hawaiian motel was once a popular stopping off place between LA and Vegas but had been closed now for around six years and the windows and doors were all boarded up apart from one. Jorge and his friends had been using a room to gang bang beautiful unsuspecting tourists, just like Amy, many many times during the last few years. He pushed the door open revealing a standard size motel room, empty apart from a large double mattress in the middle of the floor. He positioned Amy down on the mattress and then closed the door. It was fairly dimly lit, but a few rays of light shone through the gaps between the wooden panels boarding up the windows and more came from the open one foot square tiny window at the top of the rear wall.

Jorge quickly pulled his jeans and pants off, allowing his massive prick to swing free. He knelt down beside Amy and soon her T-shirt, shorts, and panties were in a heap in the corner of the room, allowing him to take in the naked splendour of the magnificent brown haired beauty. Amy had just started recovering from her comatose state when she felt her legs being pushed apart as she lay on her back on the mattress, and then was aware of the muscular Mexican about to mount her.

“God you’re so beautiful,” he said as he positioned the tip of his prick against her cunt lips, “I’m so going to enjoy fucking you.”

He eased himself into her, feeding inch after inch of his meat into the gorgeous woman. He felt the walls of her vagina squeeze around his cock as she grabbed his ass pulling him deeper inside her. He pushed in a little further and then felt her hips arch up to meet him until he was completely inside her, his prick pressing against her cervix and his balls nestling against her ass cheeks. Her legs opened wider as he began to pump his cock in and out of her, gradually increasing the speed and depth of his thrusts.

“You ready for a good fucking?” he asked as he stared deep into her pretty brown eyes. “You want it don’t you? Tell me how much you want it? Beg me to fuck you!”

Amy was loving the feel of this young Mexican cock deep inside her and pushed back up against every one of his thrusts, grinding herself back into him. Suddenly she felt him stop with just a couple of inches of his massive cock still inside her.

“Come on lady, tell me what you want me to do. Beg me to fuck you.”

She tried to push up and force his cock back in her but he held her steady, teasing her.

“Beg me bitch.”

She couldn’t stand it any longer, her arms encircling his back and pulling him down on top of her.

“You bastard!” she screamed at the top of her voice, “yes, yes I’m begging you to fuck me!”.

“You asked for it baby, “he grinned down at the brown haired beauty and started to hammer into her with long brutal strokes, as if he was trying to split her into.

“Take, and this, and this.” growling at her as he increased the pace and ferocity of his thrusts still further.

Her breathing was ragged and her head rocked from side to side as his cock ripped into her. She pulled her legs up and locked them around his back, trying to get him that little bit deeper up her cunt, as every single nerve in her body felt like it was going to explode. The young Mexican felt the first tingling signs in his balls that his own orgasm was approaching but desperately tried to prolong the great fuck he was getting from the gorgeous woman impaled beneath him on his cock. He quickly realised he was losing the battle soon his cock exploded firing jets of hot sticky cum deep into her cunt, emptying the entire contents of his balls up her in what seemed an endless stream.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.