Better Than the Jackpot - Cover

Better Than the Jackpot

by Darian Wolfe

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Erotica Sex Story: 14 yr old Danny Haught has carried the burden of taking care of his mother since his father's death seven years previously. His one secret solace has been painting the woman whose pictures he found on the Internet. One day his mother brings home her college roommate to visit. She's the woman in his paintings, the pornstar Sacred Sinn. What happens when fantasy meets reality? Is there only one definition of love? Read "Better Than the Jackpot" to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Tiffany wrapped Amy in a tight hug. “It’s so good to see you.” She held her at arm’s length. “How do you stay so tight without plastic at our age?”

Amy dimpled. “An hour and a half workout a day and lots of sex. You’re looking pretty good yourself.”

Tiffany laughed. “I get my workout keeping a fourteen-year-old in check. Do you have any other luggage?”

“Nah, just my carry on.”

“OK. Want to get a bite on the way back?”

“I’m good. I’m ready to relax a bit.” She sighed “I hate flying. I get searched every damn time.”

Tiffany giggled. “I wonder why.”

Amy laughed. “Fuck you.”


Tiffany handed the valet a ten and slid into the driver’s seat of her Suburban. After they buckled up, she headed toward the highway. She glanced at her old college roommate. “Umm ... We have a little bit of a problem.”

“What’s that, Tiff?”

“I don’t know how to say this... “ she blushed.

Amy laughed. “What?”

“I was going through Danny’s laptop and ... uh, I found his porn stash. It was almost all you.”

Amy shrieked. “You’re kidding me, right? My fourteen-year-old godson jacks off to me? Oh, that’s precious.” Amy wiped her eyes. “He’s gonna shit.”

Tiffany frowned at her. “You don’t have to be so damn broken hearted about it. He’s so much like Ted. I’m worried he’ll make a pass at you.”

“Babe, I spend half my time dealing with men that have the manners of fourteen-year-olds. If he gets out of line I’ll put him in his place. If he’s sweet about it I might let him have a little fun.”

“Amy!”

“Relax, just a little feel or a kiss. If you reward a good behavior you get more of it. I picked Ted out for you didn’t I? I’d never hurt you or Danny. OK?”

“OK. He hasn’t seen you since he was seven so maybe he won’t make the connection.”

“Twenty bucks says he will as soon as we walk in the door.”

“Deal.”

“Sucker.”


“Danny we’re here,” Tiffany called out as they entered the foyer.

“He...” he rounded the corner and froze opened mouth. Amy smiled. Danny shook his head. A predatory gleam entered his eye. “Hello, have we met?”

His mother slapped his arm. “Knock it off, this is your godmother Amy. She’s changed your diapers.”

He stared deep into Amy’s eyes “I’m sure if I remembered that I would be suitably embarrassed. Fortunately, I do not. You must be tired after your trip. Would you care for a drink?”

“That would be nice.”

“In that interview last month, you said your favorite was a jack and coke would you like that?” He glanced at his mother “Mom?” Danny asked.

“Sure.”

“Beer, please,” Tiffany said.

Danny went into the kitchen, bumping the door frame on the way.

Amy muffled a laugh with her hand. “You’re right. He’s just like Ted. He’s scared stiff and acting fearless.”

Tiffany handed her a twenty. “It didn’t take him three seconds to recognize you. If he gets out of hand, let me know.”

“He’s fine.” sadness flitted across her face. “At least, he wants me because he thinks I’m beautiful and not because I’m a trophy to bag.” They sat in the living room.

“Why don’t you stop?”

“I will in a few years. The odds of finding a man who’ll be able to deal with having Sacred Sinn as their wife is pretty slim. I’m well-used goods, baby girl. Men love to fuck me, but they don’t want to keep me.” Amy wiped her face. “Shh...”

“Everything OK?” Danny asked.

Amy smiled. “Yeah, I’m a little tired. It’s been a long week.” She took a sip of her drink. “Thank you. This is good.”

Danny smiled. “You’re welcome. Here’s yours, Mom.”

“Thanks. Why is there alcohol on your breath?”

Danny shrugged. “You bring the most beautiful woman in the world home and you expect me not to celebrate?”

The girls laughed. “Scared stupid were we?” his mother asked.

He blushed. “Got it in one. I was thinking, I make a mean baked steak teriyaki. There’s enough time. If I start now we can have it for dinner.”

Tiffany nodded. “That sounds great.”

Danny glanced at Amy. “I’d better get on it.” He went to the kitchen.

His mom chuckled. “He’s pulling out all the stops. If you let him, he’ll serve us breakfast in bed in the morning. Watch, he’ll ask before dinner is over.”

“Us?” Amy said.

“He’s trying to be slick. It would be too obvious if he only served you so we’d both get breakfast.”

“This might be fun.”


A few hours later, Danny came into the living room. He had changed into a dress shirt and slacks. “Ladies, dinner is ready.” He led them into the candlelit dining room and seated them. Going to the kitchen, he returned with a covered dish for each of them. Uncovering them, he said: “I’ve prepared baked steak teriyaki with scalloped potatoes, and steamed asparagus in butter.” He returned to the kitchen and returned with his own meal.

Amy took a bite of the steak and rolled her eyes back. “This is wonderful. Thank you for making it.”

Tiffany said. “Try the potatoes. He makes those by hand. My son can cook!” She eyed the glass of wine by Danny. “Unless the chef wants to be grounded until Jesus comes that better be the last adult beverage he has without permission.”

“You got it.”

When they finished eating Danny brought out small bowls of ice cream. “I have to apologize. Due to time constraints, I only have ice cream for dessert.” He laughed. “In other words, I haven’t learned how to bake yet.” He pulled out a pad and a pen. “If you ladies will tell me your preferences. I’ll serve you breakfast in bed in the morning. Would ten am work?”

Amy and Tiffany looked at each other, smirking.


Tiffany knocked on Amy’s door.

“Come in.”

“Wow, is that small enough?”

Amy giggled as she spun in place. “I brought smaller ones, but I don’t want to kill him. He made us dinner and breakfast in bed so he deserves a treat. I figure spreading a little suntan oil on us will do the trick.”

“You’re wearing a thong.”

“Uh-huh, that way I get to feel a little naughty too. Don’t be a spoilsport. You’ll be there. You should wear a thong, too.”

Tiffany blushed. “Not happening. C’mon, before I change my mind.”

Danny dropped his drink when Amy and his mother walked into the living room. Amy walked to his seat and leaned over him holding out the bottle of suntan oil. “Will you put this on us, please?”

“Y ... y ... yes ma’am.”

“Thank you.”

“Come outside after you clean up that drink,” Tiffany said.

“Ok, mom.”

When he came out, he knelt between their blankets on the lawn. Danny leaned over, kissed Amy’s ass cheek, then kissed his mother’s, making big smooching sounds on each.

“Danny! That wasn’t nice.” His mother snapped.

He shrugged. “I heard a guy say men spend all their time kissing women’s asses so I figured I’d start with the two I admire most.”

His mother looked at him. “Where do you get this shit?”

He grinned “Natural talent, We’re Irish you know. Me great-great granddad kissed the Blarney stone he did. Ever since the Haught men have been talking the bonnie lassies out of their knickers.” He looked down and shook his head. “Here I sit with the two bonniest lasses and not a set of knickers between them. Tis enough to bring a tear to me eye.”

“If you’re done mourning could I have some oil please?” Amy asked. A few moments later, she added “Oh, that feels wonderful.” as he worked it into her shoulders. She turned her head and mouthed to Tiffany He’s trembling. “Remember to get anything not covered.” She wiggled her bottom a bit. A small moan escaped him. His mother bit her knuckle to keep from laughing.

When he started on his mother, Amy said: “Do just as good a job on her if you want to do my front.” Danny froze for a long count and then started a slow and sensuous massage. Midway through the massage, Tiffany grabbed Amy’s hand and held it in a white-knuckled death grip.

Amy looked at her friend. Sweat was beading on Tiff’s upper lip with her eyes squeezed shut. “Are you almost done over there? I’m almost ready to turn over.”

“Sure.” After a few more minutes, he leaned over and kissed his mother’s head. As he moved towards Amy she turned over and took off her top. “You get two minutes, OK? Be gentle and be sure to get my tummy when you’re finished.”

Danny touched her face, a mix of emotions washing across his. “Thank you, may I kiss you?”

Amy shook her head. “We’re not going to have that kind of relationship. If you want, I would like a kiss on my forehead.”

He touched his lips to her forehead. She caressed his face and smiled. “Thank you for not pushing yourself on me. It means a lot to me.” She arched her breasts up “Oil please.”

Danny smiled and went to work. When he finished he went towards his mom. “Your turn.”

“NO!” She screamed, crawling backward away from him. He moved toward her. “GET AWAY!”

“DANNY! Go in the house.” Amy ordered.

“Mom?”

Amy grabbed Danny’s arm “Go in the house. I’ll take care of her. GO!” Danny ran into the house crying. She grabbed Tiffany. “I’ve got you. You’re safe.”

“Oh god, Oh god, I was going to ... I was going to...” Tiffany clung to Amy and cried.

“Shh ... breathe, baby girl. What were you going to do?” Amy whispered.

“I was going to fuck my son. It’s been so long since anyone’s touched me. If he’d touched me one more time I’d raped him. Oh god.”

“Nothing happened. You stopped yourself.” Amy lifted Tiffany’s chin. “Look at me. You’re starved for physical intimacy. All this means is that for a few minutes you felt like Danny feels every day. He’d happily fuck both of us if we let him. The difference is you’re grown and you know it’s not good for your relationship with him. You’re no worse than a starving person wanting a meal. You hear me.” Tiffany nodded. “We’re going in the house and I’m going to give you a meal. Once we’ve got you fattened up a bit we’ll start working on getting you a man.”

Tiff frowned at her.

“Don’t look at me in that tone of voice. How many times have we fucked? Plenty.”

“But Danny...”

“Danny is going to have to accept that his mother has sexual needs. Besides, teasing the little asshole has got me worked up and I need to blow some steam, so let’s go.” Amy smiled. “I’ve learned a lot since the last time we did it. I’ll go talk with Danny, he was pretty upset then we’ll get you fed.” Amy leered at her. “You are going to love this.” Tiffany blushed as Amy massaged her ass.


“Is mom OK?”

“C’mere.” Amy wrapped Danny in a hug. “She’s going to be fine. The thought of her son touching her in certain ways weirded her out.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t...”

“I know you didn’t. Your mom has been lonely for a long time and needs to be touched in certain ways. She needs it so bad it’s driving her crazy. So when you started to touch her she freaked.” She squeezed him tight for a moment. “I’m going to ask something adult of you. Your mother and I are going to spend time in her room taking care of some of her needs.”

Danny lifted his head “You’re going to...”

“Yes, we are,” Amy said in a soft voice “and if you love her you won’t make a single smart ass comment about it. She needs your love and support. Will you do that for her?”

Danny nodded. Amy gave him another squeeze. “I need to go. We’ll talk more later.”

After she left, Danny stepped toward his desk and stopped. “I just had my face buried in Sacred Sinn’s bare tits and she’s going to fuck my mom. I’m so jealous.” He whispered.


Tiffany stepped out of her bathroom. Amy was standing in the candlelit bedroom nude next to a dining room chair. “What’s this?”

“Since someone seems nervous I decided we’d start with a lap dance. Have a seat.”

Tiff sat. Amy moved in front of her. “The rules are: Your hands stay on the armrests. I touch you, but the only part of you that you can touch me with is your lips. Got it?”

Tiffany giggled and nodded. Amy turned on music and danced for her. Her tight, flawless, body undulated in a slow, hypnotic, rhythm. She turned and preened in time with the music. As she danced, she brought herself closer to Tiffany, never quite closing the gap. When Tiffany tried to move forward Amy moved back and wagged her finger as she danced. Tiffany settled back, Amy moved closer. She leaned in for a kiss then pulled away. Tiff groaned.

Amy let her hand drift down Tiff’s face and darted in for a kiss. Tiffany started to speak. Amy placed a finger to her lips and shook her head. She straddled her friend’s knees, raising her hands over her head, she swayed to the music. Lowering her hands, she rubbed her breasts and lifted them, brushing her nipples across Tiffany’s lips.

Tiffany latched onto a nipple and moaned. Amy cradled her friend’s head. “Suck it, baby, that feels good.” After a moment Amy pulled away and kissed Tiffany, pushing her tongue into her mouth. Tiff grabbed Amy’s waist and tried to pull her closer.

“Let’s get on the bed, baby,” Amy whispered. She squealed and wrapped her legs around Tiffany’s waist as she was picked up and carried.

Tiffany covered Amy’s body on the bed and soul kissed her. Amy dragged her nails down Tiff’s back and pulled her ass tight to her, grinding their mounds together. Tiff kissed the sides of her neck as Amy whispered. “That’s it, fuck me. Do what you want to me.” Tiff pushed up and ground her mound against Amy’s mound in earnest.

Amy massaged Tiffany’s breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. “Cum for me, sweetie.” She braced her feet against the bed and thrust into Tiffany. “That’s it, honey. That’s it.” Tiffany flushed and shook as a silent scream ripped through her. Amy caught her as she collapsed and lowered her onto her chest. She hugged the sweating woman. “If you liked the appetizer, then you’ll love the main meal.” Tiff groaned.

After a few minutes, Tiffany initiated a gentle make out session. When the caresses became more insistent she whispered. “I’m still hungry.”

Amy smiled. “Lay back and close your eyes, the main course is a surprise.” When Tiff had laid back, Amy climbed out of bed. “No peeking. Promise?”

“I promise.”

Amy climbed between Tiffany’s legs “Remember, you promised.”

“Amy?”

“Shh ... trust me.”

“OH GOD.”

Amy put Tiff’s legs over her shoulders and pushed the strap-on all the way in.

“Ummf”

“You can open your eyes now. Meet Charlie. He’s famous.”

“Gawd, he’s huge.”

“Yep, he’s multi-talented too.” Amy reached down and touched a button on Charlie’s base. “Put your hands by your head, please.” When Tiff complied Amy grabbed her wrists. “Brace yourself. The ride doesn’t stop until you scream or pass out.”

“What are you ... Oh, my.”

“Isn’t it delicious?” Amy rotated her hips, “The vibration pattern changes so lay back and enjoy.”

Tiffany moaned as Amy intermingled deep and shallow strokes with hip rotations at various depths. Amy pushed Tiffany’s legs off her shoulders and kissed her. She reached between them and increased the vibrator’s power. “God!” Tiff said. Amy nibbled her lover’s nipples as she slammed the strap-on into her with vicious grinds on each impact.

Tiffany threw back her head with a full-throated wail as she wrapped her legs around her lover. Amy stiffened and screamed. Amy laughed when they had caught their breath. “If Danny had any doubt about what we were doing he’s sure now.”

Tiffany blushed “Oh lord.”

“Don’t worry about it. I told him before we started.”

“You didn’t!”

“Yes, I did. He needs to get with the program unless you want to find yourself in bed with him one day. I love you, but I can’t stay here forever.”

“You’re right.” Tiff facepalmed herself. “How am I going to face him?”

Amy pulled Tiffany’s hand away and kissed her nose. “We’re going to shower and march right out there and go on with our evening. You might want to give him a hug. You scared him earlier. We’re going to tell him I’m moving in here for the rest of my stay AND we’ll be going out to hook up some nights.”

“He’ll flip.”

“That’s why I’m going to stay the rest of the summer to help you guys adjust. OK?”

Tiffany hugged Amy. “Thank you.”


A month later

“Tiffany, we have a problem,” Amy said as she held up an empty bottle of Jack Daniels. “Danny’s passed out on his bed. He’d been crying. He had dried tears on his face.”

Tiff jumped up “What!”

“He’s OK, but he’ll be out until morning.”

“What’s wrong?”

Amy hugged her. “I don’t know, babe. We’ll have to wait and see.”


“Why were you drinking?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Danny, we can’t help you if you won’t tell us what’s wrong.”

“I’m not going to talk about it. May I be excused?”

“No. What’s going on?”

He stood, removed his belt and held it out to them. “Here, take it.”

“No,” his mother said.

Danny folded his arms, a blank expression on his face. “Then ground me. I’ve got nothing to say.”

“He’s not going to talk in front of both of us,” Amy said. “Danny, choose one of us. It doesn’t matter which, but one of us is going to talk with you.”

Danny sighed. “Fine, I choose you. May I go to my room, please.”

Amy grinned. “Sure, let’s go.”

“What?”

“We’re going to your room to talk.”

Anger flashed across his face. “I said I don’t want to talk about it.”

Amy’s face lost expression. She spoke her voice low and hard. “Do not use that tone with me. I make my living in a hard and sometimes violent profession. Do not think I won’t put you on your ass.” She smiled. “We were going to your room.”

Once they were in his room, She said: “Tell me what’s going on.”

“You asked me to be an adult. I’m trying. I really am.” He rested his elbows on his desk and covered his head with his hands. “No matter what I do, I’m wrong.” He sobbed quietly.

Amy knelt beside him and tried to hug him. “Please, don’t touch me.” She pulled back.

“How can I help you?”

“You can’t. Nobody can.”

“Honey, is somebody threatening you?” Amy asked.

“I wish it were that easy.” Danny snorted a sad laugh.

“Tell me.”

“Telling you makes it worse, not better. Nothing can make it better.”

“Look at me. Have I ever broken a promise to you?”

“No.”

“I promise that if you tell me I’ll do everything I can to help you find a solution with the only reservation being if you tell me you’re going to hurt yourself. I will tell your mother.OK?”

Danny nodded. “Will you go somewhere with me?”

“OK.”

Danny took her by the hand and led her to the basement. He stopped by a door. “This is my space.” His eyes hardened. “What goes in here stays in here. If you tell anyone, including my mom what you see I’ll hate you for the rest of my life. Understand?”

Amy nodded. Danny pulled a key from a chain around his neck and unlocked the door. “Wait here.” He slipped behind a blanket that hung inside the doorway. A few moments later, he pulled the blanket aside. “Come in, please.”

Danny led her to a small corner shrine with a small pillow on the floor in front of it. On the shrine were pictures of his father, a few candles, and a framed letter. He picked up the letter and handed it to her. “This is the last thing Dad ever gave me.”

Amy read:

Dear Danny,

I’m so proud of you. I love you very much. I have a big job for you. I need you to help take care of mommy. I know you can do it. I’m sorry I’m sick and have to go away. Never think for one bit it’s your fault. It’s not. I love you and I love mommy. I would stay if I could, but I can’t. Remember, I love you.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.