Molly's Surrender - Cover

Molly's Surrender

Copyright© 2018 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pretty young school teacher becomes a sex toy for her student.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Could you please come to my office” Molly heard the principals voice come from the little speaker on her desk.

“Yes, Mr. Williams” Molly said as she hurried from her empty classroom. It was study hall hour for her students and she had the hour off.

“Thank you for coming” Mat said as he sized up his young teacher. He held up his cell phone and turned it to Molly and said “someone sent this to me this morning. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Molly looked in horror at a replay of her sexual encounter with Evan the previous night. She was too stunned to speak.

“Please pull up the front of your skirt, Ms. Hinsohn, or should I call you Molly? I feel like I know you quite well after watching this video --- twice.”

Molly just stared at him.

“Your skirt, Molly” he repeated. “I want to verify what I heard on the video.”

“P ... p ... p ... please Mr...” Molly stammered.

“YOUR SKIRT, MS HINSOHN.”

Molly started to cry as she reached down and slowly lifted the front of her skirt.

“All the way up, Ms. Hinsohn” the principal said.

Molly obeyed and watched through her tears as her principal took a good long look at her finely trimmed pubis.

“Nice pussy, Molly” the principal said as he rose from his chair. “I was pretty sure the video was authentic but now I know.”

He walked over and stood behind his teacher and gazed down at the twin golden globes of her ass. Molly gasped as she felt him put his hands on her butt cheeks and spread them.

“Just keep holding up that skirt, Ms. Hinsohn” he said as he looked down at her pretty little brown star. “Nice asshole, Molly” he said admiringly. “Now get down on your knees and suck my cock. Or I will call the police and show them this video.”

He stood there and watched coldly as his young teacher sobbed and got down on her knees.

“Take it out, Molly,” he said cruelly. “I know that you know how.”

His cock was not as long as Evans but it was larger around and she had a hard time getting it into her mouth. But she did her best and before long he was very hard and was slowly moving backwards and forwards into her mouth just as he had seen his student do to her.

“You give pretty good head, Molly” he added. “From now on I want you to meet me here at the same time every day. I’m not going to fuck you, that would be wrong, but oral sex isn’t really sex now is it?” he said in a mocking voice. “Let’s just think of it as a personal massage.”

Molly cried and sucked and sucked and cried until he discharged into her mouth. Molly finally got to taste cum and she gagged and almost wretched on the floor at the taste.

“Thank you for drinking my cum, Ms. Hinsohn,” the principal said as he zipped up while standing over the gagging young teacher. “You are dismissed. I’m sure you have a lot of papers to grade. Same time tomorrow, okay ... Molly?”

Molly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she got to her feet. “Yes, Mr. Mathews” she said through her tears as she opened the door and headed down the hall to the teacher’s restroom where she hurried to the nearest stall and threw up in the toilet. As she looked down into the waters she could still see his white slimey sperm floating there and it made her throw up again. And as she wiped the vomit from her mouth she realized that it was cumming true, she was becoming the school whore. But it wasn’t the erotic experience that she had expected. What next ... a gang-bang by her students?

Just then Molly’s cell phone chirped. It was from Evan. “You may masturbate now, Ms. Hinsohn. Hold the phone out in front of you so Mr. Williams and I can watch.”

Molly immediately got wet. Evan had forbidden her to masturbate unless he gave her explicit permission. She hadn’t jacked off in over a week and she was hot as a firecracker. Molly leaned back on the toilet and spread her legs. With one hand she began to finger her pussy while she held her cell phone out in front of her to video her self touching.

“Open you blouse, Ms. Hinsohn, so we can see your tits.”

Molly did as Evan instructed her and soon she was rubbing her very stiff clit and pinching her nipples for the men. It wasn’t long before she came with a cry as she arched her back and thrust out her pussy towards the cell phone which shook violently in her hand as she climaxed.

Evan didn’t say much when he came over to Molly’s house that night. “You did good today, Ms. Hinsohn” was about all he said while he was fucking her from behind on her bed. “But I want you to wear something a little sexier tomorrow for when you go to Mr. Williams office. And be sure to lift up your skirt and open your blouse while you are giving him head, he likes to see your pretty young body while fucks your face.”

Molly knew she should have been insulted by his talk but she had to admit to herself that his lewd talk only made her hotter. She wondered though when she had decided that it was okay for two guys to treat her as their personal cum bucket. Shortly after she had that thought Evan pulled out and sprayed her face with his sperm. Evan just zipped up and left after that leaving his teacher face down on her bed with cum dripping onto her pillow. After he left Molly decided to make the most of the situations and began to masturbate again. This time she took small bits of her student’s cum from her face and tasted them while she rubbed herself off. She wanted to acclimate her mouth to the acrid taste of sperm. She didn’t like vomiting and she wanted to be able to keep down her principals load the next day.

And the next day she succeeded. He was more gentle the second time and they began to work out a rhythm to her oral sex with him. She began to learn what her principal liked and didn’t like. And one thing she learned was that whenever she touched his butt her got more aroused. And whenever she ran her finger over his anus he really got aroused. Molly had heard that sometimes during sex one or the other of the sex partners would put their fingers up the other ones butt-hole. Molly thought that was purely sickening but if it helped her to get her principal to cum in her mouth quicker she might be willing to try it.

So the next morning while she was sucking his cock she pushed her finger up his butt-hole and his reaction was immediate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.