Felicia's Fascination - Cover

Felicia's Fascination

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: His first girlfriend is enthralled with his penis, almost to the point of being a nuisance, but with plenty of very pleasant surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Sharing   Gang Bang   First   .

I called her “Fel” because her full name seemed awkward to me. Maybe it should have been “Feel” because that’s what she always wanted to do to my crotch after she discovered it. We were both sixteen and were the first serious romantic connection for each other. We found we delighted in these new feelings. As they developed, we naturally began to explore the mysteries of each other’s bodies.

I had an older sister who coached me and Fel got some real good stimulation when she gave me access to her erogenous zones. So much so that she demanded some of them every time we were anywhere reasonably private. Messing with her tits didn’t surprise her but when I started eating her pussy she went crazy. She learned how to jack me off and decided she had to reciprocate and found out that my sperm didn’t taste too bad. It was immediately clear that she was fascinated by my genitals, so different than hers. She was quite imaginative in her play and even enjoyed holding me as I peed.

It was a delightful surprise when one day she told me she was on birth control and that announcement was quickly followed by a pussy full of cock and sperm. Actually, two loads of the latter as we gave each other our virginities.

I was surprised at how eager she was to try things with my guy parts. She would sneak feels and sucks when we didn’t have a good chance to copulate. When we did, once was usually not enough and I wondered how much we could do in one night if we had the chance. Unfortunately, I didn’t know when that might happen. She was thinking about it though and was looking for the opportunity as she frequently told me.

“Fel, you are amazing. I didn’t know that women could be so interested in sex. I thought that guys had to convince them to do it and you’d be reluctant to give away your treasure.”

She lifted up from sucking my dick, “Maybe some girls are that way but I’m not going to waste any opportunity to enjoy the best thing ever. You’re not complaining, are you?”

“Hell no! You’re better than I ever expected in a girlfriend and you’re very special to me.” She smiled in appreciation and went back to making me shoot a load in her mouth. I was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit so she’d get her jollies too.

We had a half day off school and her parents both worked so we figured this was a good time to do some serious banging. I was surprised one day when a rather mousy girlfriend was also in her bedroom. Maybe I looked disappointed but Fel had an announcement, “Judy wants to try sex with you and I want to see what my favorite love tool looks like when it goes in me.” I wondered about the use of the word “favorite” for a moment but had to address the matter “at hand”.

Her hands undid my pants and dropped them. I hadn’t started to rise to the occasion yet so her mouth assisted that along quite nicely and then I felt a different one. Judy followed my girlfriend’s prompting and I was instructed to let them know before I shot my stuff.

She stopped just in time and we continued getting undressed. Judy was a skinny thing with almost no tits but a big black bush at her crotch. I was used to a buxom wench with sparse blond hair at the Y. My erection showed that I hadn’t lost interest.

Fel announced, “She’s done it a few times and isn’t on birth control but it’s a safe day so I want to see you two fuck.” Judy hadn’t said a word so far but got on her back and spread open her thighs so I could see her pink place peeking out of the dark jungle. My girlfriend grabbed my pecker and guided it to the right entry spot then pushed on my buns, forcing it inside her friend.

We didn’t kiss, just thrust our parts together as Fel watched us from all angles and touched us where we were joined. She cupped my balls as I was moving in and out. After little bit she ordered, “Change position. I want Judy on top facing away from you.” That gave her a different vantage point and she surprised both of us as she knelt between my legs, held my balls, and licked my cock when it came out of her girlfriend. Judy squeaked when the tongue flicked on her clit and she orgasmed which triggered a whole bunch more squeaking and squealing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.