The Submissive New Intern - Cover

The Submissive New Intern

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The submissive new intern certainly had the right attitude for her new position. It seemed like she was destined for climbing the corporate ladder as fast as possible. Of course, she did spend a lot of time on her knees but she had a nice pair of knee pads to make her duties more comfortable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

When she first saw the ad in the classified section, Jennifer giggled at the blatant misogyny implied by the wording.

A part of her wanted to find some materials and make up a sign so she could march up and down the sidewalk protesting the filthy male perverts that saw the other gender as toys to be used and then discarded when they tired of them like yesterday’s newspaper or bags for the trash bin every Monday morning.

Now that she was a fully grown-up adult at eighteen, Jen thought she was old enough to strike out on her own and see if people were as bad as her mama kept reminding her every morning, noon and night time too. She said her “going to bed” prayers with both palms pressed together and her eyes shut tightly because it made her feel closer to God when she couldn’t see anything except black nothingness and she couldn’t move her sinful fingers that helped her feel nice down there, where nobody else could see what went on under the blanket.

Her mama had taken away her little teddy bear the previous month, because she suspected the eighteen year old Jennifer was using it for obscene purposes instead of playing or praying like a good little girl.

Sometimes, when she was on the subway train, she sat on the edge of the hard bench and rocked with the motion of the train. She usually managed to drive her sensitive private female parts into a state of delicious agitation that she was certain how it felt to be under the control of a filthy man with his nasty thoughts and deep, dark desires hidden shamefully inside his bulging trousers.

The only time she had actually seen a man thing fully aroused was on her eighteenth birthday party and the slower than most Tommy Jones was blindfolded and told to hide under the huge cardboard carton with Jennifer on the floor underneath him in her favorite frog position. She was quiet as a mouse because she didn’t want Tommy to know he was stretched out on top of the birthday party hostess.

Her thin party dress and the white cotton panties did little to offset the thick, hard pressure from his quickly growing male equipment. It had happened so fast that she was caught off-guard and only grunted as he pressed his business deeper into her gaped buttocks like a lover knocking on the door of paradise.

Thankfully, Tommy was more or less, non-talkative and all he did was breath in her ear like a running dog and moan when he spurted his yucky liquids inside his trousers. He reminded her of an out of control crazy person acting like an animal and not a real human being with normal common sense. She didn’t actually see his thing but she could feel the thickness and the over-sized length that seemed impossible to fit into either her pussy, her tight little rump or even inside her mouth. Jennifer knew from listening to the other girls describing the ordeals that girls were expected to go through to keep men happy either on a date or after they got married. She knew she would be expected to drop her panties and let them do their business any way they wanted just because they were men and she was only a girl.

Jennifer felt real guilty about tricking Tommy even though he really seemed to enjoy the entire episode. She made certain he got a big piece of cake and she even poured him his favorite root beer to wash it all down. After thinking about it with him sitting right next to her, she saw that he was not in the least bit concerned and that it was only her that had really been affected by the incident. She discovered that she really liked the feeling of having a man’s thing pressed up hard against her sensitive area and she hoped to replicate the event again real soon. It would not be with Tommy because it would not be right to take advantage of him like that but she was certain there were plenty of older men with an unhappy married life or without any girlfriend to help them over periods of unwelcome abstinence and the pressure of love juice ready to erupt with the slightest provocation.


She decided to experiment with Mister Jacobs in the candy store pretending to be a bit dim-witted and anxious to get an egg cream even though she didn’t have enough money. The somewhat elderly Mister Jacobs got the hint immediately and it was a short time later that he delivered a glass of the creamy stuff right to her table and she smiled up at him and told him that she was willing to pay him back “anyway he wanted”.

His cock was smaller than she would have liked but it fit into her mouth real nice and she gobbled it down until he spurted his full load right down her throat and into her belly. He felt so guilty that he ran back and made her another egg cream to wash it all down and she sipped it thru the straw with a satisfied smile on her face that assured him she considered the debt paid in full.


Jennifer looked down at the ad for the umpteenth time and knew the words were directed straight at her.

WANTED Motivated entry-level intern for position of Personal assistant to corporate executive Officers. Must be physically fit, unmarried, Able to devote full time to meeting all demands.

Proper attitude a big plus Jennifer was sharp enough to read between the lines of the employment ad and she could easily picture her position between the knees of a kindly older man Her position would be underneath his desk and enthusiastically receiving on-the-job training from the mature executive. Her only worry was that she was too inexperienced to satisfy the demands of the position in a way that would make her bosses happy that she was working under them.

She discovered from the nice Mrs. Henderson that she would be in a “pool” of young female interns that would rotate amongst the senior executives bi-monthly and would be required to wear either skirts or short dresses with appropriate undies of the fancy sort that tickled the male libido.

Jennifer had slightly underdeveloped breasts, but she had stunning nipples with long button like nipples that were super sensitive to the touch of a man’s fingers. She knew that any lengthy exploration of her upper body secrets would lead her to a quick orgasm down below and she welcomed the time spent developing her upper body responses.

One of the most senior executives enjoyed having her kneel in front of him and allowing him to “spank her tits”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.