Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools - Cover

Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Cherry was immersed. Immersed in her sister and nephew’s visit. Personally, I thought Cherry had been close to totally falling apart when her sister and nephew had first appeared at the door. It’s one thing to know something is going to happen in the future and quite another to have that scary thing dropped in your lap.

Big bad bitch Samantha was far away now. In her place was respectful, contrite Cherry who had been literally poked and forced to act in ways totally alien to Samantha’s usual nature. She was humble, patient, considerate AND on display naked in my living room.

The very fact that Cherry had accepted this training for a few weeks was proof she was trying to change who she was and committed to that change. She was no longer trying to win some silly bet with her daughter or get one over on me – or if she was then it was a long con. She had to be naked and vulnerable physically to get that way mentally.

Cherry had been a stripper when she’d been younger so you might think nudity was no big deal to her. She told me that had been on her terms. She was the kind of stripper who used her body to get what she wanted from people. If a guy even dared reject her for a table dance she’d stick her finger in his face and call him a ‘cheap-ass’. She told me she worked in a shitty club with ugly strippers so she could be hot-shit and didn’t have to dance all that much and still make a good living. If she had worked with other hot strippers then she would have had to compete – but there amongst the drug-fugly dancers she had been a Goddess.

She had been a Goddess of rage and envy though – able to speak her mind and set her own limits. Here she was my puppet on a string to do as I said. She had also said that she was simply no longer that bold, brash, dumb young girl and that she didn’t want her own daughter who was nearing the same age she was when she started dancing to go down that same path. This was their salvation – this was how she would break the cycle of bitchiness she had passed on to her daughter.

Today she was in a position where she had to expose herself, and not only that – to embrace her failings. I’d done my best to strip away her armor and make her feel vulnerable instead of just angry. Whatever she thought of a man’s motivation when he paid her attention, she didn’t get to decide she didn’t like it and punish him before he could even make a move towards her. It had been an eye-opening experience for her and to some extent, for me as well. She found that she didn’t die of embarrassment like she thought she would and generally people weren’t as bad to her as she’d always been with them.

Now she was learning another major lesson in submission. The stakes had been raised. She was naked and fully exposed in front of two people she knew and had wronged uncountable times. Two actual family members. When I say exposed, I don’t merely mean naked with her cunt split so her own nephew could see between her flaps, or accept that he could see her anal star vibrating with the effort to fart on command.

She knew this time would come of course with her family finding out what she had chosen to do. We had actually discussed it a few times as we went over the emails. The emails had been meant to spell out the “Big why” we were doing all of this and what the point of it was – and also what to expect if they wanted to know more and came over. Cherry didn’t want them out of her lives entirely. She told me there was a time she wouldn’t have cared one way or the other if they were or not and I believed it.

Now, it was obvious to me that she actually cared what they thought about her and whether they understood her choices or not – they at least accepted them.

Yes, those things were effecting her in a major way – the apologies for things she done to each of them were just as difficult for her and were making her feel every bit as exposed although in a different way.

When she was a stripper, Cherry berated customers, and tricked money out of them and to say she treated them poorly was an understatement. Now she was setting out to right the wrongs she’d heaped on these two family members without reservation. The more she apologized, the more she seemed to WANT to apologize, as if weights were being lifted with each admission of guilt.

The only thing that seemed to be causing her issue now was that her sister kept insisting that she didn’t NEED to grant forgiveness, which pushed Cherry to dig deeper and deeper to find a single injustice Kelly would latch onto as truly unforgivable – so that Cherry could accept her sister’s condemnation and prove that she was indeed sorry.

As I’ve said, Kelly seemed to be rolling with the idea that her sister ‘wanted’ to be naked and she didn’t appear to mind that her son was experiencing Cherry and his cousin Berry in all their naked glory too. Other than his mom, these two were probably the most naked he’d ever seen a live female before.

I was hoping Cherry would get to the ‘why’ part of her submission however she seemed stuck on wanting Kelly to get mad at her the way she had with Kelly on more occasions than either could count. Chester seemed like it didn’t matter in the least to him why his aunt and cousin were naked, just that they were. Maybe he was past thinking that this was a goof or a scheme, maybe not. Maybe he was just making the most of whatever it was.

We spent some time going over the first night and why I realized drastic measures were needed to re-engineer their entire lives. Kelly didn’t seem to understand so I glossed over some details but I made sure that both Cherry and Berry had a chance to explain that this was their choice and it was totally voluntary - that they weren’t doing it as a joke, scam or for a goof. Just as importantly, that Cherry was not my girlfriend – she was my slave.

We explained that the nudity and discipline had to be enforced at all times at home and could not be a little game we played every now and then when the mood struck us. “She has to feel that this is who she is now and that she is simply not allowed to do or speak as she pleases. There are lessons that are tied to the female condition – and there was a reason why it had to be so strict.

“Female condition?” Chester asked – that had pinged his interest.

“I can’t train a woman the same way I would a man. There are things that would work for a man differently. Women learn from an early age to pad their bras and soften their features – they learn to deceive and value privacy. Men learn to value sports, sex and silence. If I were to tell a man that part of his training is learning to please dozens of strange women, then he would say, what!?”

“Hell Yeah! Sign me up for that!” Chester got excited like it was a real answer.

“Exactly. But to a woman, having to bend over and spread for a bunch of guys feels a lot different,” I tried to explain.

“I dunno – I mean all that attention and stuff,” Kelly chimed in.

“That’s why I make sure they dress like sluts and don’t feel empowered or feel that they are doing it on their terms. They don’t handle the money – they are there to amuse the customers. If Samantha wanted to insult a customer she didn’t want to dance for, that was fine. If Cherry did it, there are consequences!”

Chester was still excited about the fantasy of being forced to service hundreds of women. “Consequences like farting the alphabet? By the way and I hope you don’t get mad Aunt Sam, but if she won’t fart the entire alphabet could I just see what a W looks like?”

All the women in the room scrunched their faces like they just heard something disgusting - but I could actually identify with that since watching the girls take a shit was actually very fascinating to me too – or maybe he was just punishing her in his own way.

“If you like the smell of farts so much, why don’t you wait until Taco night?” Kelly asked her son.

“It’s not the smell. In fact it smells like something crawled up her ass and died – but it’s worth it to see her asshole open and close. I figured if she had to do a,’W’ it would look like this,” Chester opened and closed his mouth as he made a Wa-Wa sound closely resembling a cute little girl fart.

“Cherry, can you fart a ‘W’ without pushing out a turd? If you aren’t sure, I want you to prepare yourself properly by positioning your bathroom plate first. Preparation is an important part of your training. None of this, ‘fly blind and hope for the best’, shit.”

“What the hell is a bathroom plate?” Chester wanted to know, looking at his mom as if SHE’D know. Kelly just shrugged and looked at me with a raised eyebrow and one corner of her open mouth turned up. It made her look like the actress in the Smash Mouth music video when they sing about the girl who isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. I don’t remember the name of the song yet that look was imprinted in my memory.

You should have seen the look Cherry gave me! Her head tilted and her eyes grew large. Without words, she seemed to be asking me, ‘As if farting on command isn’t enough, you want me to take a shit in front of my sister and nephew too?’ My response was a stony glare that made her shoulders sag and the corners of her mouth dip into a defeated frown.

“I don’t think so, Master. But I don’t think I have much gas left either,” she admitted.

“You without gas? That’s like Corn Flakes without the milk!” her daughter teased her.

“Hah! Running on empty just like Jimmy’s truck always is!” Chester laughed.

“I think this will make a lot more sense if you let me walk you through the basics of discipline here one thing at a time. I should probably start with the core principles and then have the girls demonstrate their one word commands - how they are to walk, talk and eat – get the reasons down first. I don’t want to overwhelm you or confuse you. This isn’t all about sex,” I explained first.

“You could have fooled me,” Kelly looked around at the two naked girls.

“Sexuality is being used as part of the training. That’s obvious. Yet it’s more as a motivation and a purpose and it’s more of a by-product than the focus. It is like training to be a good Boxer – you can run, do sit ups, lift weights – all these exercises are going to make you a better fighter,” I explained.

“So how do bathroom plates make them a better ... whatever they are?” Chester asked.

“Tell them what you are and why you use a bathroom plate, Cherry.” I commanded.

“I am a slave, Mr. Chester, it is a voluntary and consensual relationship but I have committed myself to be re-educated and I gave up luxuries like using the toilet. I am not even allowed to use a euphemism like, ‘using the bathroom’. I beg to be permitted to shit and piss and I do so on a plate in full view of my owner where I can be supervised. I am provided a time limit and there are consequences if I waste his time, Sir.”

Chester looked at me like she had to be bullshitting and asked, “No shit?”

“Yes. Actual shit,” I joked back. “I can tell you that Cherry and Berry haven’t yet earned the luxury of using the toilet to piss and shit in. It’s amazing what some people take for granted. Can you believe they just assumed at first that they could take a dump without permission and sit on the commode to do it?” I asked as if the idea was ludicrous.

“So they can’t?” Kelly sounded scandalized at the idea. I don’t know if it was the idea of them having to ask, or the idea of not using the porcelain throne.

“If something they took for granted can be taken away, I’ve done my best to take it away. They are going to relearn the value of the things they never thought twice about before. Holding their shit and piss until given permission to let it out, was one of their first rules.”

Cherry asked to be allowed to explain further. “You see, ma’am,” she began only to be interrupted by Kelly, telling her that being called ma’am was getting creepy and if Sam couldn’t call her Kelly or Kells, just not to call her anything.

Cherry looked at me. I shrugged and suggested maybe Ms. Kelly and Sir Chester instead? Chester loved that idea. Kelly rolled her eyes and shrugged.

“So, Ms. Kelly, you’ve known me forever. When was the last time I wasn’t a bitch to you and everyone else around me? Even Berry’s dad caught hell all the time. That’s just who I was ... who I am. But I don’t want to be that way.”

“So stop already, then!” Kelly interrupted. “You don’t need to be naked and crawling around, taking a dump in a bucket to stop being a bitch. Just be nice!”

I’ll say this for her, Cherry held her temper. From our conversations I knew that if there was anyone who could wind Cherry up faster than Kelly just by opening their mouth, Cherry didn’t know who it could be. Kelly could make her sister snap faster than a silent yet violent fart wafting around a room. Instead of verbally reaming Kelly a new ass hole, Cherry chose patience.

“I want to be nice, Ms. Kelly. I really do! I want to be a good person but I was not wired that way. When I get trained my bitch button gets reset – the snot gets knocked out of me and I just start being polite. I know though that when Master relents and coddles us – we get snotty again – real quick. To help me help myself, I’ve asked him to keep me here and take away my ability to manage my own money too.”

“You were already bad at money anyway and this place isn’t so bad. I mean you could have cleaned yours every now and then but cleaning’s not your thing. It seems like an improvement from your past situation in a weird way,” Kelly commiserated.”What does it mean to have your bitch button reset?” she asked as if considering it herself.

“I am not allowed to eat what I want, go where I want, wear what I want. I have no privacy, I am spanked and punished frequently for being disrespectful or showing any sign of bitchiness and then regularly trained using physical and mental humiliations to keep me, and Berry too, in line and in our place.”

“Well you sure as shit got the being naked bit down!” Chester joked.

“If I hadn’t seen it, I would never have believed it. I guess you do kind of have to do the demonstration because if I had read this in an email it would have shot right over my head,” Kelly admitted.

“Price is Right shoots right over your head,” Chested laughed at his mom.

“Just Plinko – I don’t get that game, and also how come Drew Carrey changed his glasses and hair? That’s stupid,” Kelly admitted before asking another question of Cherry. “So this is just not about being a bitch, is it?”

“Master’s doing more than just training us to not be bitches all the time as well. There is a plan to make us nice people – but also after three years, a portion of what we earn will be given to us to use to start a new life. And hopefully we won’t’ be holy terrors and users of everyone around us. Berry can even go to college or buy a car – I am hoping I can get a house or something. If we had the money now, we would just blow it. I’m only now just beginning to appreciate how much time and effort he’s putting in. Thank you, Master,” Cherry said, diverting her attention from Kelly for a moment and looking at me.

“What can I say, I think you have potential, if you could stop constantly being idle cunts,” I smiled to show I was joking about them constantly being cunts. Maybe it was only 80% of the time. Now. They really were beginning to mellow. A little.

“Damn I wish I’d told you to strip off and kneel years ago, Aunt Sam ... I mean Cherry,” Chester laughed as if that had been a possibility he’d somehow overlooked. His comment was successful in lightening the mood.

“Thank you for the suggestion, Sir Chester but it wouldn’t have worked before Master came along.”

I wanted to hold up my hand and stop everything so that Cherry could bask in the glow of achievement. She’d actually thanked someone without prompting! After a moment’s thought, I chose not to say anything – after all, Cherry was only doing what a normal person would do. To hear Cherry say it unprompted was a HUGE improvement in her attitude though and I sincerely hoped one or both of our guests appreciated it.

“You only ever saw me in baggy clothes, hiding my body, harassing strangers, looking down on everyone, making fun of others, being rude and manipulative and pretty much just scorning everyone’s attempt to get close to me. Worse, I’ve made it Berry’s way too,” Cherry said, looking sadly at her daughter.

“That’s what started this. I wanted to be a good person, but just as much as that, I didn’t want Berry to be as bad as I realized I was either. Until master offered to fix me ... well us ... I didn’t think that permanent change was possible either. I’ve tried before to just be nice to someone – Anyone. I can’t do it because it isn’t in my nature to be nice. I am simply not a nice person at my core. The first time we met Master I was polite to him out of pity but by the end of the night even though he was trying to actually help us – I was a total bitch and slammed the door on his help. I found myself being my normal bitchy self and wanting to see what I could get out of him without cost or effort. You know how I am, Ms. Kelly. It does not help that I passed all of this by example onto my daughter”

“Yeah but that works for you! Everyone expects you to be that way ... not like ... well not like ... this,” Kelly replied indicating Cherry’s current state.

“I wish there was an easier way – I am all about short cuts and half-assing my way through things. This is a process and like the 12 step one – you have to do one step at a time. I am still learning every day how to behave and battling the rage monster that sleeps inside my head. I know that if I got even one day to do whatever I wanted – I’d go back to my old habits and all this would have been wasted effort, Ms. Kelly.”

“Wouldn’t you like a sister that isn’t always dogging you? Isn’t always complaining about you? Isn’t always fucking with your head and taking your stuff?”

“This ain’t Modern Family like on TV, sis. It’s just not you.”

“Well I want it to be me! And Master says I can be whatever I really want if I commit to it. Well I’m learning to commit to it now, Ms. Kelly and Sir Chester,” Cherry remembered to include them both.

“You ought to be committed, aunt ... Cherry. Where’s those guys in the white coats when you need ‘em,” he joked. “Not that I’m complaining though.” Chester added with a look that made it clear he was still overwhelmed and excited to be seeing the pair naked near his feet.

Cherry made one last attempt to convince her sister that she was doing the right thing by being naked and controlled. “If you could be the sister of any female on TV instead of me in real life, who would you want your sister to be, Ms. Kelly?”

“Well that’s easy! I’d want to be one of the Reed sisters from that show, ‘Sisters’. But they have money so there’s no point in wishing for that, ‘cause it’s never gonna happen.”

“Those sisters love each other and prove it all the time. They don’t crack on each other and put each other down like I do with you. We’re more like Pepper and Rita Gayheart from American Horror Story. Well I don’t want to be like Rita and with Master’s help I’m going to be more like Pepper. I just can’t do it by myself. I’ve tried,” Cherry looked saddened instead of happy that she was working towards a noble goal.

“Oh I love that show! Rita’s so evil...” Kelly said, still not getting what Cherry was trying to say.

“When Master first showed us what he had in mind, I was shocked and you know I don’t shock easily, Ms. Kelly. But I even screwed that up. I was just thinking of getting a carton of smokes and a bit of cash...”

“How much cash?”Kelly interrupted.

“It doesn’t matter. I fucked up and told him to take a hike. Then later we realized he had actually achieved something, but it didn’t last. I’d like to say he was kind and gentle but that’d be a lie. He worked us hard and it was only just for a few hours. But he wasn’t an asshole like one of our step-dads, if you remember Bubba. For some reason, I trusted Master and that scared me. I panicked and told him to fuck off.”

“Oh damn ... Bubba. He was a bastard, wasn’t he? I remember this one time...” Kelly was about to launch into a story and I didn’t want this really important conversation side tracked.

I interrupted Kelly pretty quickly. “Are you interested in WHY your sister is naked, farting the alphabet for your son?” I asked, stopping her in her tracks. Kelly just nodded and I think she winked at me.

“So Berry and I talked and we decided ... well mostly I decided and Berry went along, that we’d give this training thing a real go. Master had made all sorts of ... promises, I guess you’d call them, about what we COULD be like and have and do if we weren’t such cunts. I was nice for a day or two after his presentation. We both were. He’d reset my bitch button and I noticed. It was the best feeling ever. But as I said, we pretty much fucked him over like we always do. Do you know how hard it is to come crawling back and ask for a second chance after doing something like that?”

“I fucking have to crawl to Jimmy all the time. Of course I know!” Kelly said with actual emotion, showing that she’d slipped and showed she was in fact listening for a change.

“Well we’re here and we’re in training, so you know Master has a big heart to let us back and once we’re through the trial period, we would train for the rest of a two year period. I’d have enough money saved to live in a real home, not this dive, and Master will help me get a real job. Master wants Berry to be able to go to college too, if she wants. How many people in our family have gone to college? There’s more, but it might seem silly to you.” Cherry seemed to have pretty much run out of steam, explaining to a sister that didn’t get it.

“What more?” Chester asked. “You wanna be president some day?” He asked with a laugh.

“I’ll be nice. I’ll have friends who trust me. I’ve ... well I’ve had friends who trusted me before but I shit on them. This time it’ll be different!” Cherry sounded more like she was taking a vow than trying to convince her teenaged nephew that she was naked and humiliated in front of him for a good reason.

Overall, it was a good introduction to the, ‘Big Why’ although I needed to turn this around and pretty quickly because things were getting morose. “Anyway, you brought up a good fart-point earlier, Chester. If it’s okay with you, it seems like it’d be a good time to provide you with a basic demonstration of the rest of their training positions before Cherry gets her bathroom plate ready. One of those positions will allow me to demonstrate why,” I suggested, making Cherry blanch. She knew that one of the positions was the Inspection Position where I put my fingers in her ass, looking for turd-balls. It was obvious the thought of doing that in front of Chester was stressing her out considerably.

“What do you think of showing your sister and nephew what you’ve learned in the short time you’ve been in training? I hope that by demonstrating what you have learned, they’ll see that you’re not just a pair of whack jobs and I’m not coercing you into doing anything – instead, you’re willing and motivated to learn how to be better girls.”

“Do you want me to be honest, Master?” Cherry asked as if there was an option. Of course I wanted honesty! The look I gave her was my answer.

“When I agreed to show my family that I’m sorry for how I’ve been and that I’m changing, I thought I could just do whatever you told me to and it’d be no big deal. I told myself I didn’t care what they think,” Cherry began, only to be interrupted this time by Berry who’d been very quiet for a while.

“Fuck no!” Berry blurted, as if not realizing she was talking out loud. “I mean I’ve done shit on a dare but this is really fucking different. Cheesy looking at my tits and ass is...” She stopped suddenly and blushed profusely, apologized to Chester before holding her finger and thumb over her lips as if to say she’d shut up now, before being quiet again.

“Like Berry said. This is different than what I expected. I know we should want to show off what you’ve taught us but that doesn’t make it easy.” Cherry took a deep breath and let it out before adding, “However, I think rather than them walk away thinking this is just about shitting on command and farting the alphabet – It would make more sense for me to be a big girl and do the demonstrations.”

“What is that, Cherry?” I don’t think your guests heard you.

“It’s up to them as guests,” Cherry started. I already felt validation because Cherry would normally never care what her guests thought. “However, if they would like, I would be happy to perform a demonstration of our protocols for speech, walking, sitting, one word commands, sleeping, hygiene and if they so desire then my inspection and punishment protocols too. I think it would also help if they understand how we are measured through earning apologies and what the consequences are to failing to meet our quota in a week.”

“Whatever,” Kelly said with a very passive-aggressive tone. I could see that Cherry had always been the dominant older sister that pushed her around.

“I am down to clown, McBrown,” Chester affirmed he wanted the full demonstrations. “Let’s see the whole enchilada.”

“A demonstration will paint a better picture than a thousand words from these two. I will be smacking a couple of asses though, just like the horses asses they’ve been,” I indicated Cherry and Berry, feigning contempt. Secretly, I was jumping for joy at Cherry’s honesty.

Cherry and Berry looked at each other, seeming to communicate their shared reluctance, as well as encouragement to each other to do what they would soon be ordered to do in front of people they’d known their entire lives.

“You don’t mind this, Berry?” Kelly asked her niece. “I mean it’s weird, I know.”

“My whole life has been weird. I think though, mom is right. You guys deserve to understand. If you walk out the door right now and tell my uncle Donny or my Gramma what you’ve seen so far, then they’re going to misunderstand as well.”

“Then mom would make a bee-line straight over here to tell you to stop!” Kelly chuckled, picturing her own mother putting a boot in my ass, most likely.

“Okay Chester – I mean you’re almost old enough to figure this out on your own anyway – I’ve seen your aunt naked plenty of times growing up and when we danced together and it’s still weird to me. Last chance to step outside.” It sounded more like a challenge Kelly was issuing to her son than any sort of plea.

“Are you kidding me? Have you heard what’s been happening down at the Buckman trailer park this summer? They shot an entire website worth of pictures of girls getting spanked in public. This is fucking awesome. I’m gonna to get to watch the two of them demonstrate how they get spanked? Uh, yeah!”

I wondered what sort of websites he was visiting then with a shrug, explained that a smacked ass was simply one minor way of physically correcting disappointing behavior. “We are going to do that and more as part of these demonstrations.”

“You mean like an over-the-knee spanking and other stuff as well? Like touching their privates and stuff?” Chester asked hopefully with his mouth hanging open.

The way he said it was as if he was imagining all his Christmas’s arriving at once, just thinking about one or both girls being on the receiving end of someone else’s judgement for the first time.

“As I said, it’s easier to show you and yes, I’ll do both. Hell, after we finish with the one word-commands, would you like to see the girls wink her ass holes too? Berry’s not as good at it as Cherry is, though. While we’re talking about her, Berry has been one of your worst nightmares, I understand?” I asked the redheaded teen. Something about making you look bad to your gramma so she can be the favorite grandchild?”

“If only it was as simple as that. She just never lets up on me. Sometimes she makes me so mad that if she wasn’t a girl I’d punch her lights out,” Chester admitted the last a little guiltily, almost under his breath.

“Just so you know, Berry has an apology for you too, Chester. I’ve heard some of the things she’s done to you and she wants to make it right, don’t you Berry?”

I heard Berry let out a sigh. I wasn’t sure if it was related to her being volunteered to wink her ass hole, knowing she had to apologize to Chester, or if it was because she was actually feeling guilty about the things she’d done to him in the past. “Yes, Master,” she admitted.

I started at the start. What Chester couldn’t take his eyes off. I established the reasons their body hair was gone. “They don’t get permitted to be lazy or unsightly and they must look good for my amusement. I prefer bald pussies!” I said.

“I like you,” Chester looked like he wanted me to adopt him as a son but his Mom was too embarrassed to do more than giggle awkwardly.

I made the girls walk in place while I explained how must keep their shoulders back, knees high, chin up, eyes straight ahead, hands to their side, tits bouncing and ass wiggling. Once I explained that, I made the girls walk side by side across the room a few times with small nipple weights on their tits. “See how the weights swing back and forth? That tells me how much jiggle there is. I want them to move together – the girls have finally learned to walk in step. These lessons aren’t just for show. They are learning team work and how to walk without slouching like a couple of lazy assholes, aren’t you girls?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.