Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures - Cover

Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Gator

Chapter 8: Harry & Hermione’s Hiney Holiday

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Harry & Hermione’s Hiney Holiday - Hermione acts up at the Obgyn as she is trying to get a clean exam brief. However, that spanking leads to an unexpected ask. Then starting in Chapter Six, Ron Readies For A Life With Ginny this alternative version Ron has taken up as caretaker to two boys. He then meets up again with Ginny and they are to be married. Indeed in the comings days and months she would need and use her nearby trusty hairbrush to spank Ron, her husband and any refusal on his part would become a mute point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   School   Robot   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Howlaween

It was Halloween night and the house was still. I settled in with a bourbon boiling brew and chocolate bars. Finally alone downstairs I had a chance to go through a large orange plastic jack-o-lantern found after scores of years in the attic. I poured out the contents inside my eyes lit up as bundles of vanished photos wrapped in orange and black ribbons like presents from decades fell to the coffee table. They had been mislaid decades earlier and found after my wife, Hermione, decided to bring back the rage in earlier decades. Halloween decorations a six foot witch along with goblins and cats which changed colors as a color disk revolved at the base of the display.

This brought back fond memories of growing up and a ceiling high aluminum tree at the Boot Drug in downtown London. We stood and watched with amazement. This was a time before laser light shows. I returned my thoughts to the cache of pictures. They were like a time travel machine for my mind. The photos fired up the brain synapse and I recalled the events and shapely behinds depicted in the photos. Pictures I could have never gotten developed in my small town. All made possible by the invention of the Polaroid Camera which made instant pictures.

A Cheeky Goblin: These photos had holiday red tissue paper around them and were tied together with a wide silver ribbon. I unwrapped them and immediately felt a flush in my cheeks.

I had played the Warlock in front of Harrod’s and Hermione had been my attractive Halloween. The first picture was from my Brownie Camera. It showed the Harrods sign in the background me in my black with an orange belt Warlock costume and my Halloween decked out in satin black pants, orange ruffled blouse and vest topped off with a red cap with white fur.

However, there was also a Polaroid and it had been taken from the back from above the lovely brown haired girl that showed down the back of her orange shiny panties at the top at the top of her butt crack. In a third picture taken closer to her bottom you can see her white panty band. Apparently this unladylike butt cleavage exposure was the reason for the spanking during the holiday season. That was clear in the last photo where I was dressed as a Warlock and Hermione his naughty female witch for Halloween over his lap. Hermione’s billowy black dress slacks at half mast along with her caramel candy corn’s striped panties which had fluttered down to her ankles. The wood-backed hairbrush had been used vigorously on the bare round mounds and the result of Hermione being spanked was a crimson red shade.

A Sunny Halloween! I reached down into the toe of the Halloween print stocking and pulled out a few choice pictures. They had festive green tissue paper around them and were tied together with a wide black and orange ribbon. They were the pinnacle collection. Hermione was bent over the counter decked in boughs of holly. Her black cotton canvas shorts and sheer panties were down around her ankles. The instant photo captured as she performed a spank induced ballet dance on her tip toes. Hermione’s hiney stuck out now a pleasing Halloween orange-red color as she leaned forward over the counter. The last picture was my all time favorite. It showed a chastened young lady with her orange bikini panties pulled up and thin bright red stripes of color bled through the sheer material and resembled a reddish-orange candy caramel like stripes up and down her bottom.

The grandfather clock chimed ten times which alerted me it was time to retreat. I bundled, tied and wrapped my picture treats back in the colorful tissue paper. Then, carefully taped the packages together and placed then in my middle drawer. Hermione’s clandestine fantasy activities would remain secure in my desk. Before I retired upstairs I took the large Halloween print stocking hung it above the fireplace and filled it to the brim with whimsical presents. Gifts one of the two of Hermione’s mentioned above would open the next morning.

“Harry come to be, Hermione’s melodic voice beckoned me to be with my wife. And, boy did her hiney as always hold my interest. The visions that danced in my head were not of scary witches with their cats and goblins; instead bum cheeks about to be turned very red filled me with joy and mischievous mirth as I climbed the stairs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.