Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures - Cover

Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Gator

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hermione acts up at the Obgyn as she is trying to get a clean exam brief. However, that spanking leads to an unexpected ask. Then starting in Chapter Six, Ron Readies For A Life With Ginny this alternative version Ron has taken up as caretaker to two boys. He then meets up again with Ginny and they are to be married. Indeed in the comings days and months she would need and use her nearby trusty hairbrush to spank Ron, her husband and any refusal on his part would become a mute point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   School   Robot   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Ron’s Point Of View POV

Things really started to change when my lovely domme said the following, “Ron put on my panties!” That indeed as hard as it may seem to accept is what a feisty Hermione said to me.

It was with those words my current events teacher in private held in her hot hand the trump card. While it may sound insane it once I put on her panties the die was set for me to do whatever she may say because this, woman who happened to be my teacher held my life and future class room existence in her hands, now. That may sound dramatic, but it is quite true.

Trust me after the facts are laid out you will see this that this is no ordinary school tale. It may sound far-fetched, but while the teacher in question may be fetching with long brown hair while a pain to me was a fantasy come true.

Student-Teacher Secondary Prep Pre College School

Point Of View: POV

In one word I would call my new job, unheralded which was the price I had to pay to take the job to pay to get my arse to Brown. What I experienced last class left an uncomfortable lingering memory.

Still I had needed money so I took the job to teach ungrateful boys who had failed to properly apply themselves at nearby Hogwarts. The bottom line was as hard I tried to get a handle on things the miscreants misbehaved and their ringleader was Ginny’s brother and my supposed friend, Ron who was treating me with disrespect. I no longer could stomach this blatant battiness.

I stood there on the horns of a dilemma. I ran my small hand through my shoulder length chestnut-brown hair which hung around my face and touched my shoulders. My brown eyes sparkled and my chipmunk cheeks dimpled as I grimly tight lipped smiled at Ginny’s brother, Ron.

I could see that Ron’s obvious erection who had turned eighteen years-old had in one word, ‘excitement’ over the situation. That’s why it strained through the thin matching white panty briefs.

I had decided to order him to dress as a female underneath his school uniform grey slacks. I had settled into my new job and cold water flat apartment. I now worked in a school as a student prep secondary teacher. I was not skimpily-clad dressed. My outfit consisted of a tight grey proper linen skirt that was tight across my growing eighteen year-old butt and as her men customers had noticed delineated her fleshy ass cheeks. Her best tips came from the tables where she bent way over to serve the cocktails on the table.

Ron’s Point Of View: POV

Her short grey tennis-like pleated skirt was short enough if she bent over in the slightest her red panties were on view. However, the teacher outfit still fit tightly on her much fleshier, yet still round bottom. Miss Hermione was still looking fine even now as my high school prep plus remedial instructor. The only difference between now and then was art had to imagine how her panties hugged her bottom and finely delineated her cheeks.

There was a skirt to flip up this time, but it was Hermione and his teacher and gave him real pause ... However, Ron had no intention of letting any naughty lady regardless of age get away with not having her shorts yanked down, dress flipped up or skirt lifted and having her feel her panties come down like she was about to be spanked.

If Hermione had been aware of his past spanking relationships, she would have known that Ron was a skirt lifter! However, he dared to go farther in her preparation. As bad as the teacher’s limited clothing condition sounded, the principal who had seen it too from the back door hallway, decreed in a steel voice to pull up her panties and lower her skirt, caught in sheer embarrassment of the humiliating moment. He added you’re the teacher handle your class!!!!! Miss Hermione Granger’s cheeks turned cherry red and when she saw them in the mirror looking back at her, well she saw RED!

The men would spied on Hermione’s butt and watched as the shiny red brief panty part of the outfit would ride up on her arse revealing the milky white lower curves of her baby fat bottom cheeks. She should known better as she had managed to haphazardly turn all the boys on, just like back in high school with her school one piece swimsuit uniform which also was a butt hugging model of her now red tennis-like panties and because they were made of cotton they delightfully hugged her fine bottom. The men all eighteen years of age now took pleasure and tried not to gawk as they took a gander.

It was like I was whacked right upside the head with a two by four! The pretty teacher swished her bottom back and forth in what if you had a fantasy forever on a particular schoolgirl was nearly always tops in my mind. But, as I was to find out it was not to be good to my behind.

Yep, it was her, Hermione my newly minted student prep teacher for us impressionable yet behind boys who needed a refresher in course work to beef up their grades and gain access and success in upcoming college.

All part of her Brown plan Hermione wanted to become a certified teacher. While it seemed to other faculty, staff and students she detested handing out and administering corporal punishment and would feign displeasure, most definitely in private, she would turn out to be a hairbrush extraordinaire, who had a great propensity in the use of the wooden discipline instrument. Believe me when I tell yah as I was to find out first-hand as she targeted my behind.

For me it was the culmination of what was a deeply held fantasy that for so long had seemed unattainable, and then through a capricious act unbelievably finally had come to life. This is my heartfelt admission that I brought her corporal punishment upon myself. However, that didn’t make it any easier for me to handle her handy-dandy hairbrush. For my actions I knew I should be hairbrush spanked and it was well- deserved. What I hadn’t counted on in the empty classroom was a witness to my spanking.

Miss Granger was not the kind of teacher to hairbrush behinds. She was easy going and bore my over enthusiastic talking out of turn during class. Behavior I knew would automatically get me a burning butt in Math, Science and English. Those core teachers were quick to hairbrush and we all knew it. However, this did not deter her from giving out demerits for talking in class. This was an aspect of class I led. I figured as a senior in my last semester as long as I did not talk in my other classes my butt would remain untouched.


“Bottoms are sitting on, not for hitting! I do not have the heron to go against my beliefs and hairbrush you. However, since you were held back with my niece in the seventh grade and are both nearly nineteen, I have arranged for her to do your deal.

“What do you mean by deal?”

“Yes, Ron, indeed, Miss Hermione will most certainly hairbrush you or you can take the punishment I have decided on and miss the Senior Breakfast.”

“You can’t do that!

“I believe I can with your eight demerits in this semester. You will have to serve your peers breakfast. You mistook my kindness and weariness to pop you behind with not having the stomach to discipline students when necessary. Well you were wrong, now that is what I call a punishment that hurts!”

“It’s Herminie with the hairbrush you bought or serving detention during the breakfast with the underclassmen. Those are your only choices big boy”

Hermione was a heinous choice and I was tempted to break her sister’s heron and tell her why I felt she was not a good choice. Miss Granger had mentored me written a college recommendation for me and inspired me in all of my studies, so I decided to let Hermione at my bottom and take her best shot.

“I have always told Hermione that any job is a task that should be well done. Unfortunately for your bottom that means you will most likely cry. After you sign the waiver as an adult Hermione as my surrogate will carry out our deal. I can’t stand the whimpers and cries you are sure to make, so I will be going down to the cabin by the pond for the duration.”

“Don’t worry Ginny I won’t break him. He, he,” Hermione assured her friend and former Hogwart’s classmate.

I was scared shitless because I knew first hand bully’s came in all sized and both sexes. However, I was up for Best Actor at Gordon High and there was no way I was going to accept my award in an unkempt condition dirty from the kitchen.

What had I done asking for a paddling? I saw a gleam in her eyes of the long haired chestnut- brown that foretold my horrors were just beginning.

“Unlike my conservative teaching colleagues I am of more liberal mind. I hear and suffer their hurtful comments that I let my students control my classroom. They are just showing their ignorance. I devise punishments using my brain not a hairbrush! By choice I have chosen not to hairbrush disruptive students like you.

However, I have agreed as one of the team teachers to pass on demerits for infractions including your serial offense being called down in my class. The system is designed, so only after the second infraction of the nature that any teacher can hairbrush your behind if you are foolish enough to get another offense in eight weeks.”

“While being aware of that teacher’s quick to hairbrush philosophy and yet after being warned you talked while she was out of the classroom?”

“No, Miss Granger I did not. However, a mean bully thought it would be fun to see me hair-brushed. The class went along with it and laughed at my predicament.

“So, I think you should consider the unjust paddling punishment for my class.”

The events teacher who brushed me off took time to spank me. However, she never took the time to help me or other struggling students. After class my bottom still burned and I realized I had to answer in a painful way for a teacher who had shown her heron.

“I do not have the heron to hairbrush you. My liberal ideals do not allow me to hit you or any other student.”

Your commitment to all your students shines through. It challenges us, motivates us and helps us excel. So, after being wrongly spanked and I feel bad for the way I have behaved after you have shown such care to us.

“That is why I implore you to hairbrush me!”

Get out of here kiddo. You get the hairbrush and I will think about it. However, I can’t promise you I will hairbrush you. My teacher said.

“Yes ma’am I will have it by tomorrow.” I said and left Hermione, I mean, Miss Granger’s classroom surprised I was asking for her to fry my bottom and fill it with unbelievable pain.


Here it is Hermione.”

“What’s this?”

“This is the hairbrush I promised to bring today to your class.”

Miss Granger the student college prep teacher looked uncomfortable as pulled the hairbrush ball beach toy. It looked light and round per her instructions. However, it sure would burn any butt she spanked boy or girl even over their clothes!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.