A Virtuous Family - Cover

A Virtuous Family

Copyright© 2018 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Eric Newberry marries into a nudist, incestuous family. During his first summer vacation at the Garden of Eden nudist camp his mother in law seduces him which leads him into the family's libidinous frolics. Though becoming involved in the family's sexual escapades Eric refuses to allow his children to be folded into the family fun. In chapter 3 his son and daughter are secretly "initiated" by their grandparents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging  

Although he had been counting the days, Carl Johnstone was ecstatic when Pauline finally gave him the green light on Marci. “Marci and Ethan were in the playhouse today,” she said, “and Ethan introduced her to his version of oral sex.”

“And you said he has become good at it.”

“He is good at it Papa but he’s still a fifteen-year-old boy.”

“Well,” Carl postured, “This will be interesting. Ethan will be spending more time with Marci since we are ready to call off the virgin alert on her. For me, I want to bring her along more slowly than I did Maryanne when she was fourteen. I want her to learn the value of delayed gratification.”

“At the moment,” Pauline said, “delayed gratification is bullshit Papa.” With the discussion they had been having about Ethan and Marci in the playhouse she had been imagining how her pupil might have practiced what she had taught him. I wonder if he rimmed her asshole with his middle finger the way I taught him (she giggled inwardly), and, though I told him to be careful at first, I feel certain he came in her mouth.

With these thoughts going through her mind and setting it on fire she dropped to her knees: sucked in her middle finger to make it good and wet, took hold of Papa’s erection that had already mushroomed with his thoughts, took the head of his cock in her mouth, licked the underside of it and eased her lubricated finger inside his asshole. Finding the bulge of his prostate she began massaging it as her head bobbed dreamily on his cock. Even with so many years of experience together, Carl marveled as Pauline’s mature mouth and fingers touched off seemingly new electrodes in his body.

As he organized another aspect of Marci’s upcoming training, he inkle the way I’ve watched her father gawking at Marci’s blossoming body I’ll bet he’ll be in the mix before long. Jeez, our demur granddaughter will be a sex goddess by the time she’s fifteen.

Early in April, there was an unexpected heat wave that had Carl on the phone to the Garden of Eden. “Yep,” he said to the manager, “I’ll be bringing our granddaughter for the weekend. Do you think there will be a lot of people coming?”

“Yes,” the manager said, “enough that we’ll be able to run the kitchen. At this point, the bookings are more than half full.”

When Carl and his granddaughter got there, they went to the family cabin and took off their clothes. Having always been a connoisseur of the female body Carl noticed that Marci still had aspects of being a “tweener:” her hips were beginning to broaden and her “puffies” which he had seen at home recently, had gotten much more defined. And her bottom was filling out nicely. Processing these thoughts while standing naked while watching her caused a swelling down below. Marci glanced at it, put her tongue in her cheek, stifled a chuckle then said in sing-song banter, “Grandpa’s getting a boner.” She knew from the petting they had done recently and the sexually charged repartee he and her grandmother had been engaging in lately with her and Ethan, that this weekend would be her grand opening.

“Boner,” he said, “Is that what Ethan calls it?”

She giggled while watching his erection bob up and down and said, “Boner and hard-on Grampa. What do you call it?”

“There are several names for it sweetie: those two, erection, woody, rod (he laughed) lots more will come up, I’m sure.”

He watched her as her eyes ogled his slowly growing soft-on. Nervously licking her lips and swallowing her Adam’s apple she said, “Yours is much larger than Ethan’s Grandpa. But Ethan’s gets hard quicker.”

“Older men usually have larger penises than young boys Marci, but I imagine Ethan’s will be bigger than mine before he graduates high school. And as for hard, an older man’s just requires more patience than a young pup’s.”

As she nervously looked away, he said, “Grandma tells me you did something special to Ethan’s, is that so?” He could see she was uneasy. “Would you like to touch it, sweetie, and see if you can get your fingers around it?” Not waiting for her to answer he took her right hand and put it on his penis.

With all her heart Marci wanted to feel her grandpa’s penis. She had seen it often enough through the years during their shared nudism at home but had only recently been fully erect. Now as she saw it rising, she was fascinated. Having felt Ethan ‘s her curiosity about erect cocks had been heightened, finding her eyes going automatically to male’s crotches and wondering if she might catch sight of a bulge. Knowing there was something wrong with what she and her grandfather were doing through her heightened her awareness she thought, this is GRANDPA’S.

As she wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his warm, pulsing hardness her stomach dropped as if she had just gone over the first rise on a roller coaster. After gasping with excitement her knees grew weak as she moved the loose outer skin over his muscled hardness. Just as it had happened with Ethan, she eyed the crystal bead that oozed from the slit of her grandfather’s pee hole and instinctively milked it for more. As if being pulled by a magnet her index fingertip slathered the silky lotion over the helmet-shaped surface of his glans. Catching her grandfather’s look of approval, she proudly pushed her tongue against the inside of her cheek and gave him a demure smile of joyful delight.

Knowing how curious she was Carl knew she needed direction. “You can taste it if you like sweetie.”

Like catnip his permission caused her body to scrunch in mischievous anticipation as she found her fingertip gliding over her grandfather’s shiny purple knob. When he winced with the pleasure of her touch and said, “Yes baby,” electrical charges made her puffy nipples tingle.

Having touched Ethan’s precum in the same way and then having the experience of his jizz shooting in her mouth thinking Grandpa’s doing it TOO intensified the thrill. His cock in her hand was huge compared to what her eyes perceived. His growing hardness forced her fingers and thumb open further apart. Even though she was still a virgin she knew enough about sex to estimate that the bulk in her hand would stretch her little hole. Marci had tested it often enough by putting her middle finger inside but was convinced if Grandpa tried to put his penis inside her it would hurt. She had hoped that Ethan would try it with his, but he said that Grandma had told him he wasn’t allowed to yet. HIs was significantly smaller than what she was holding in her hand now which made her think God, I wonder if Grandpa will TRY it.

Watching as his bent-over granddaughter inspected the clear coating on her fingertip he smiled at the expectation of what she would do. Like a cook making cake batter, he anticipated that she would bring it to her tongue. When she did, she hesitated looked up into his eyes, and gave him a shy but appreciative smile as he asked, “Is it okay sweetie?”

“It ... it’s kinda sweet Grandpa ... just like...”

“Ethan’s?” Grandma had filled him after she questioned their grandson about his oral experience with his sister.

Not sure how to handle his response Marci’s face colored deep red. Having not been included in the careful preparation Carl and his wife had been strategizing she wasn’t sure how he would feel about her escapades with Ethan. Knowing he was expecting an answer though she demurely said, “Um, hmm.”

“Do you know what I would like for you to do sweetie?” Carl asked. It was a question she had been asking herself since she had sucked Ethan’s cock. Giving her first blowjob triggered a series of erect penises that passed through her mind: Ethan’s, Grandpa’s, and her daddy’s. My goodness, what would Daddy do if he knew I was here with Grandpa this way?” Her father had always been so rigid with the kids when it had to do with anything sexual. But the way her brother acted when she sucked him and the way her grandfather was acting about it now, she thought, I’m sure he would like to feel his penis in my mouth.

Not expecting an answer, Carl said, “I would love for you to put my penis in your mouth, Marci.”

Gazing at the bulging handful she looked up at her grandfather beseechingly.

“Don’t worry sweetie it will fit. And I know you’ll like it.” After her experience with Ethan in the playhouse, Carl knew that Ethan’s cock would have triggered the enjoyment of oral gratification in Marci’s mouth, and she would want more. “I’ll hold it for you, sweetie. You can just open your mouth and see if you think it feels.” Looking at it again she hesitated. “Believe me, Marci, you’ll like it,” he coaxed, And said, “You’ll make Papa feel so happy sweetheart.”

With his assurance, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and took the bulk of her grandfather’s knob inside. Doing what Ethan had said her grandmother had told him told she settled the end of Carl’s shaft on the platform of her tongue, tightened her lips, and moved her tongue on the bottom of his shaft until his helmet was just shy of the back of her throat. Remembering how she had gagged when Ethan touched her there, she began a slow, shallow bobbing motion. Finding Carl’s scrotum (as Ethan had suggested) she gently rolled his balls.

“That’s nice sweetie, you’re doing such an excellent job.” She remembered what Ethan said about fluttering the tip of her tongue in the groove on the underside of his glans. When she did it Carl audibly winced and said, “Yes baby, ooh that’s more than any man can expect.”

With an immense feeling of pride and satisfaction at her grandfather’s praise, she intensified her effort and expected that he would quickly cum in her mouth as Ethan had done and looked inquiringly up at him. Gently, Carl sandwiched her head to control the glide of her fellating and said, “You’re making Papa’s cock feel so good.” Having heard that Ethan came quickly he saw the anticipation in his granddaughter’s eyes and added, “Don’t worry Marci I can last longer than your brother. I’ll tell you when I’m getting ready to ejaculate and you can take my seed in your mouth if you want to. If not, I’ll ejaculate somewhere else.”

Prepared for him to cum though she wondered if his cock were so much larger, and his balls hung so low that he might shoot with more pressure and greater volume than Ethan had. She wondered what “a long time” meant but trusted that her Papa would let her know when he was going to come. So, relaxing in the marvelous connection of her mouth and what she considered his giant organ she savored the oral gratification that she was learning to relish.

This will be even more memorable for both of us Carl thought as he silently thanked Pauline for her vigilant guidance of Ethan which would enable him to teach his beloved nymphet more precisely. Gently pushing against Marci’s head, he said, “I want to kiss you, baby.”

When their lips met It was obvious that she and Ethan had been kissing a lot. When she softened her lips for the kiss and opened her mouth for his tongue, he was surprised at how sophisticated her kissing was. That gave him the urge to let go and cum. Clamping his ass to keep from popping he thought, Jesus I love this family of mine. We’ve got to work on Eric to broaden the range of our possibilities.

For Marci, the kiss was delicious. It was more erotic than Ethan’s and more directive. It was the first romantic kind of kiss she had ever shared with her grandfather and was moved by his passion.

Carl rimmed her nostrils with his tongue which made her tummy feel like there was a wild flock of butterflies in there. She immediately responded by licking his nostrils too which made her giggle. Kissing this way would have ordinarily made her weak-kneed but the fact that she had had her grandpa’s sullied cock in her mouth, made the kissing seem nastier. While she was far too young to conceive of kinky sex and this had an unexplainable exotic effect upon her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.