Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Mom didn’t show any need to have another session for the rest of the week.

When Saturday rolled around, I told her we were going shopping. She needed some more stylish clothes. At least a few skirts that came above her knees. We drove to Bloomingdale’s, and I buttonholed a sales associate and told her what I had in mind for my mom. I warned her not to let my mom near the business attire. To my surprise, Mom started to have a good time and was very pleased with a number of the outfits that the sales associate picked out and Mom modeled for me. We bought the obligatory LBD (little black dress) and six other outfits she could mix and match for afternoon and evening. It took over two hours, and the sales associate was very attentive. I was pleased with the results and service. I slipped her a fifty-dollar tip before we left her department.

The next stop was the shoe department. We picked out four pairs of shoes with heels. Nothing extreme, just one-and-a-half and two-inch heels that provided good support. I had visions of Mom with both legs in casts if we bought the CFM (Come Fuck Me) shoes that were on sale.

I was loaded down with bags when I suggested, “Maybe we should get some sexy lingerie for your date with Mr. Right?”

“That’s an excellent idea, Teddy.” Mom headed to the lingerie department with me trailing behind, hauling five shopping bags. Mom was perusing the displays when a cute sales associate approached and asked if we needed help. Mom, being mom, said, “I need sexy lingerie that will be attractive to men.”

I cringed, but to her credit, the sales associate calmly replied, “I understand completely and would recommend something along this line for you.” She called my mother’s attention to a pair of black lace bikini panties and a matching demi bra. Mom inspected them as they discussed sizes.

When the correct size was found, Mom went to the dressing room. I started to chat with the cute sales associate. A few minutes later, the sales associate put her hand over her mouth and began to giggle as she looked over my shoulder. I turned around, and there was my mother standing just outside the dressing room in nothing but black bikini panties, a black demi bra, shoes and her glasses.

“How do these look, Teddy?”

“Ma, for Christ’s sake, you can’t come out here like that!” I turned beet red.

She turned and went back into the dressing room, giving me a good look at her cute ass cheeks as she threw up her arms and complained, “How am I supposed to know if they look sexy or not if you don’t tell me.”

My shot at getting the sales associate’s phone number went up in smoke.

After Mom talked out of earshot with the sales associate, she surprised me and bought three sets in white, two in black, and one set each in blue, red, and yellow.

The sales associate grinned from ear to ear as she rang up the sale and even winked at me when Mom turned away and embarrassed me again. I decided there would be no tip for this girl.

When we returned to the house, I hauled all the bags up to Mom’s room and left her to sort them out and put them away. I went back down to the den and turned on the TV. A soccer match was on, but I wasn’t paying much attention when I heard Mom come in the room behind me and say, “Thank you, Teddy. Today was fun, and I love the things you helped me pick out.”

Mom walked around and stood right in front of me and said, “Now tell me, do you think these are the sexiest things or not?” She had her hands on her hips and a grin on her face.

I started at her new shoes with the two-inch heels and worked my way up her thin but shapely legs to the semitransparent red bikini panties and then over her tight abs to the red demi bra that emphasized her cleavage. When I got to her face, she turned around and pushed her almost boyish butt out to display her ass cheeks for me. Damn, my mom was one sexy lady. “My god, Mom, you look fabulous, and yes, they are very, very sexy on you.”

Mom straddled my knees and leaned over, putting her hands on the back of the couch. With her face one inch from mine, she said. “They make me feel sexy.” She kissed my forehead and then gave me a lingering kiss on the lips. “I think you need to help your mommy feel good again.” She reached down and undid my belt, unzipped my pants and reached in to pull my already hard cock out of the slit in my boxers and started to stroke it as I sat there passively and let my mother seduce me. I could not think of any other way to express what she was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.