Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was around 5:30 in the evening, and I was on the couch with my laptop on the coffee table, replaying a game of chess where Mom had kicked my butt. She came into the den all aflutter over having a date with Mr. Sullivan, the new guy in finance.

I think my mouth was hanging open. Mom never dates! Once I got over the shock, I became excited for her. What the hell? Mom is only thirty-nine. Why shouldn’t she date? I watched in fascination as she got out her laptop and dutifully entered’Dinner Date w / Roland S. 6:30 @ Monahan’s’ into her calendar. Like she might forget.

She insisted I stay home that Saturday evening to help get her ready for her big date. I didn’t mind spending the evening at home. I was almost as excited as she was. She came out of the bedroom three times, and I had to send her back each time to change. I finally went into her bedroom, opened her closet, and started rummaging through. Way in the back, I found a wine-colored skirt and a sleeveless floral blouse that might do. The shoes, well, she did not own a pair of heels. I picked out a pair that at least looked color-coordinated. I handed them to her and waited in the hall for her to change. She came out a few minutes later, and she looked reasonably presentable.

Then I saw under her arms. “Mom, when was the last time you shaved under your arms?”

She lifted her left arm and looked and said, “I guess I better do that if I am going to wear this blouse.”

When she came out freshly shaved and had even put on a bit of lipstick, we went downstairs to get her purse. I gave her my final piece of advice. “Lose the glasses unless you’re driving.” I finally got my very nervous mother out the door and wished her luck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.