The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

My wives came out of the bedroom and approached the crowd on the couch. “We’re fine, Chuck.” Shirley was speaking for the crowd. “Kitten is right. We’ll be OK in a couple days. The collars are beautiful, but I’m pretty sure you know why we broke down. Girls?” She looked at each one of them. “Did you understand the significance?” We got four nods and two questioning looks. “Your collars aren’t locked. Ours are. You can walk away. We have pledged and he is holding that pledge with his heart. We’re bonded to him for life. Permanent.”

Jane drew her hands up to her mouth. “Have I not been paying attention?”

Julie said, “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know about that. Where can a girl pick one of those up?”

Eddie ran out of the room and came back with another small cloth bag. She pulled an even smaller bag out of it and handed it to Julie. Jen held her hand out. Eddie put a little bag in her hand. Emily held her hand out, got the bag and backed up to Renee without even a second of hesitation.

“Please Renee, either you do it, or have Daddy do it, but it needs to be done. I belong to the two of you and then to this family. I’m not going anywhere, ever.” CLICK. Then Emily felt the kiss on her neck. She turned and laid a big one on Renee, then Shirley and Natasha, then came to me. She kissed me and thanked me for her life. Then went and made her Mistress a drink.

Jen took hers to her Mom. Shirley kissed her, turned her around, and CLICK, put the lock on, kissing her neck where it hung. “I love you, Kitten.”

“And I love you, Mommy.” She turned and kissed Shirley again, then Renee and Natasha, then me, and went over by Em.

“I already have one,” Eddie said, “so...” She just kissed Natasha deeply, then Renee and Shirley, then me, then went over with Em and Jen.

Julie brought hers, backed into me, and sat on the couch in front of me. She reached back around her, grabbed my dick in her hand. “Yours forever. Yours and this family, more specifically. I pledge my life and my love to you and your loves. Please lock my collar, Sir.” CLICK. She turned, and with wet eyes, kissed me, then my wives, then went to talk to the girls.

Sally was next. Instead of just grabbing my cock and talking, she knelt in front of me, and took my entire member into her mouth then into her throat. FUCK that was nice. She placed her hands on my ass cheeks, pulled me to the edge of the couch, and pulled her mouth down farther onto me. Her lips were on my pelvic bone when she swallowed, making my first spurt of come shoot straight down her throat. She backed off a little, catching most of the rest of it in her mouth. She held her hand out to me to keep me still. Running over to the girls, she kissed each one, sharing just a tad. Then with Jane, then with Shirley, Natasha, and Renee. Renee wiped Sally’s mouth out with her tongue. Sally came back to me and kissed me. She then handed me the lock. “Lock it. I’m yours. I am your slut. Your fuck toy. Your lover. Your child. The mother of your children. I am all of that. For you and Renee, and this family, and no one else ever. Lock my collar. Own me. Take my life in your hands and lock my collar.” She looked at Renee for approval. Renee nodded and smiled. Broadly. CLICK. She kissed me again, kissed each of my wives, Renee last and most passionately, then joined the girls.

Jane looked at me, then at my wives, then at the girls. “Is it OK to wait on this? I feel like I’m still growing and I’m scared. I love you all. Tremendously, but there’s something...” I interrupted her.

“No problem at all, sweetie. None...” Natasha interrupted me. Ut Oh!!!

“We all understand, Solnishka. We do. It is a huge, huge, big thing. Some may not be ready. Ever. Some later. You do not worry and do not think about it. You are loved just like crazy girls over there with locks on necks. No more, no less. Just loved. Very much loved. The lock is not the love. The lock is forever. You just live and love. All will be OK. Promise. Natasha promises Jane that.”

“Good. I was worried.” She went to kiss Natasha, who also grabbed her butt and got some squeezing in. That lightened the mood. The other wives kissed her and from then on everyone acted as though there was no difference. In reality, there wasn’t. It was not spoken of again for a few years.

We slept well that night. At least I know I did, and there was no tossing and turning to wake me. There was no alarm, we just started moving around about seven o’clock or so. We had a good breakfast, cleaned up, made sure we had everything we needed, and about noon, headed for the airport. In two cars. Big family, but we didn’t travel all together that often

We got our luggage, then ourselves packed into the plane. It was getting pretty full, what with ten of us. If we added one more person, we’d be fine. After that, someone was sitting in the john at takeoff. At one o’clock that afternoon, we were rotating, up and off our local runway enroute to Pensacola, Florida and Perdido Key. The Lost Key. Yes, I was watching and helping secure the luggage. Yes, I noticed the two large, soft sided suitcases. Yes, I got a little aroused at the thought of the contents. I remembered the bannister in Belize, and the fashion show last month after the night club. I admit it, I’m a sucker for lingerie and heels.

We had a surprise for the kids, in the fishing charter, but Shirley, my beautiful, but no longer very often blushing bride, had a surprise for all of us. She got us a luxury suite that sleeps twelve in four bedrooms, two with kings, and two with sleepers and game room TVs, as well as two sleepers in the huge living room. Jackpot! We’d use the two kings to sleep and the two play rooms to ... PLAY! How convenient. I doubted much Xbox would be in our cards anyway. We planned on having fun in the outdoors for the most part. The best part was that it had 5 bathrooms. Wow. If I was going to have any work done to the house, I was going to add a couple ... or so.

We got checked in and moved in. The decision was made to use a livery company, versus renting a van big enough for all of us. Most of our activity was right near the condo, within walking distance for healthy people anyway, and the few trips we wanted to make to night clubs and all would be made in a shuttle bus. We really liked the way the one at home had worked out, and thought we’d play that for a while. We could always call National or Enterprise or someone and have them bring us a car if things got too out of touch. Bill Williams also recommended a couple night clubs which were very discreet and would accommodate a crowd like ours. He even gave us a name at each of them. I was going to owe Bill a couple of 18-year-olds at this rate. Glad I didn’t have any anymore. I’d buy him different ones. He was, well, at least he fancied himself as, a scotch connoisseur. All kidding aside, I would have to introduce him to my ladies, at some point. I was sure he would be a little jealous, but hopefully wouldn’t judge, or worse yet do or say anything tacky. He’s a bit of a boisterous fellow, and has a tendency toward being a lady’s man. I’d hate for him to strain our friendship by hitting on one of my loves. Of course, he might get hurt, too. They aren’t exactly helpless. In any case, we were still friends, so I needed to give him a chance.

The first few days were fun-in-the-sun and cocktails-with-friends. We met people there that were interesting to be around and converse with and wound up in some volleyball games, as well as cards, frisbee, and a few other fun activities. We also spent a lot of time spreading tanning lotions and oils all over each other’s bodies. That led to some amorous feelings, shared by all. There was no shortage of sexually charged activity, by any means, within our family group. We got a lot of attention, due to our actions and interactions with each other, from our new-found acquaintances, and the few that ventured forth to ask about it got very interesting and no holds barred explanations of our situation. Shirley fielded question about my scars, and there were questions about the neckwear, which to be honest I was so used to seeing, in one form or another, it didn’t register what they had done. In any case, the questions were answered by my Matriarch, with all candor. Follow up questions, not delving into sensitive identification information, like our last name, were answered truthfully as well. There were a couple of old piss pots that acted repulsed, but one of the fifty somethings and her husband thought it was nice and wished us all the luck we could manage.

The girls did not wear their good collars to the beach, but every one of them had some type of very obvious and noticeable collar on. I was realistic. The locks were symbolic, and each of the girls had keys, and each of the keys fit all the other locks. They were decorative locks, but the symbolism may as well have been a bulletproof high security padlock.

All of the pets were wearing plain old, well, not really plain old, but pet collars, from the pet store. Hello Kitty was on the green one, it was a little thicker, as in wider, than the others, but the rest were thin and soft, and not obnoxious looking at all. The colors fit, too. Green, blue, red, black, orange, white. Yep, they outdid themselves on that. My wives were wearing green, white, and black ribbon chokers with small initial charms. They all said CC in script on a gold plate. I looked for charms on the girls’ collars. “Kitten, come here, please!” She came over looking like a model in her bikini. If she was taller, she would easily have made it. Not that she wanted to be a model, she wanted to teach. I reached up for the tag and pulled her down, close, so I could read it. Her lock was in front of the tag on the link holding it. ‘Kitten - if found call Chuck’ and listed Shirley’s cell phone number. “Julie. Please!” I curled my finger at her. “All of you. Get over here!” They did. All of them were amazing in their little tiny sun suits. Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, variously colored polka dot bikinis. Gorgeous. Not really all polka dotted, though one of them really was. I looked at each of the tags. Each had their lock with that one exception. Angel, Thrall, Baby Girl, Sissy, and Pet, with my name and the number of their Master, for Angel and Thrall, or their Mistress for the rest of them, on the tag. Every one of these nine beauties was wearing a collar with my ID on it. I could not believe how easy it was to make my eyes water in this sunshine down in Florida. I pulled my hat down over my eyes. “Has anyone told you girls how absolutely amazingly beautiful you all are today. If not, let me be the first. You ladies outshine the sun on this beach. I love you all sooooo very much. I hope you know that.”

Almost, but not quite together they answered. “We do, Daddy, and we love you, too.” I got a bunch of kisses, then they went off to play.

On Tuesday afternoon, we left the beach early and got showered to get the salt and sand and oil and various human secretions, caused by the application of such oil by loving partners, off of our bodies. I called the bus and had him take us to a nice local restaurant known for seafood as well as steaks and such. They had a Nebraska based beef outlet they touted. Let me tell you, the touting was deserved. The ones of us that had steaks on our plates were impressed. My ribeye, while marbled, was pretty lean. Hard to do, but it was, and we all agreed that the meat was top notch tender as well. The shrimp, lobster, scallops and fish were complimented as well. I got us out of there early, around seven, telling the girls we needed to get some rest and would be taking a trip early in the morning so we were heading out. We were able to keep them in suspense until morning Then we’d have to tell them what to pack, and why. We showered together in little groups, with the parents together. That didn’t happen very often, but tonight, evidently there was a reason.

“Chuck. Eddie wants your baby.”

“Natasha, that’s wonderful, but how...” She interrupted me. Shirley and Renee both laughed. This had been discussed long before I was involved.

“In me. I will carry the baby. In one way it will be your and Eddie’s baby. In one way it will be yours and mine. In another way it will be yours and Eddie’s and mine. I want to sell store like we talk about before, or keep and open shop at home also. Can I have building or must I go to town?”

“Damn, so many things to consider. Yes, to everything. Yes, I’d be proud to help you and Eddie have a baby. Yes, I want you to keep the store and run it from home. Yes, you can build a manufacturing shop on the property. I remember this discussion, and yes, you can have an office in the Wentzville complex to meet with clients. I only ask that you don’t do any client meeting or selling from home. I don’t feel comfortable advertising that we have one point five million dollars of gold and jewels in our shed. Or whatever you need to make your works of art.” I laughed.

“No, darling. I tell you before that’s not a good idea. Not with the people who visit you at home. Not good at all.” We all laughed at that remark. “But, you are OK with everything else?”

I looked at a smiling Shirley, getting a nod, then at Renee, happy as could be and nodding. “I couldn’t be happier, and they look like they are, too,” I said, glancing at our wives. “Kiss me, beautiful. Oh, Natasha, I love you. Thank you for you.”

“You are welcome, Big Boy. When we get home, I find doctor for check me all up and then start making baby later. But I start business changes soon. I love you, too, Chuck. So much.” We had a four-way, wet, soapy hug, complete with kisses. Looks like baby number one was on the way.

Two puppy piles were created, Shirley and Natasha in charge in one room, and Renee and me in charge of the other. The girls actually all wanted to sleep save one, and she, with Renee’s assistance, sucked me dry. She sat on my face while she was doing it, but I was getting more and more used to that. We cuddled afterwards. “Mistress Natasha tells me you will give me a baby.”

“Honey, I would give you the moon if I could reach it.”

“Thank you so much, Chuck. You are wonderful Father, Dad, Daddy. Wonderful man. Wonderful husband. I love you.” She kissed me, then leaned over me to kiss Renee. “Thank you, too, Mistress Renee. I love you, too. You want me to help you off tonight? I want to if you want.” Renee nodded, then scooted over closer to me and laid back into my arm. I grabbed her leg and pulled it up by me. Eddie got the other one and pushed it back. I started twiddling her butthole and Eddie licked and sucked her girl parts and before you knew it, we were interrupting the other girls’ sleep.

We of course apologized, giggled, then snuggled and slept. Renee whispered to me. “You are an amazing hunk of flesh. They love you so much. I love you so much. Do you think I should try, too, or do you think I’m too old?” She laid her head on my shoulder and traced her finger on my chest, mostly around my nipple.

“Babe, if you want to try, I’ll do everything in my power to help. I know zero about reproductive medicine. I could make jokes about sperm injections, but this isn’t the time for that. You’re, what, 43? It’s not unheard of. Are you using an IUD now, or what?” She nodded. “Good. That’s probably less problematic for you than the pill at this age if you want to try. Look, Hon, I’ll do everything I can to make it possible, or safe, or whatever I need to do. Look at you, though. You’re in perfect condition. No one believes we’re in our 40s. Especially you. We’re both pretty young for our age. You want to? Seriously?”

“If you’ll let me, I want to. Very much so. I want to raise part of you and give it to the world.”

“As your master, I command you to reproduce my spawn, MWAHAHahahaha!” It did not really work out that well in a whisper, but she giggled, we snuggled a purring Eddie to us and drifted off.

I couldn’t yell at anyone. I set my own damned alarm for four o’clock in the damned morning. “Up and at ‘em, ladies. We need to pack clothes for the day. Long clothes: shirts and pants, short clothes: shorts and tops, and a suit to sun in and one that you can swim in. If they’re the same, more the better. You’ll be protecting yourself from the sun and marauding pirates on the high seas until after sundown. We might even drop a hook and kill a worm. Come on, girls. Who’s up for a fishing trip!?!?!” I got a few cheers, a few mumbles, and one that sounded like she was still asleep, but they were all moving and talking and packing for the day in about 5 minutes.

Once they were all awake, the energy and enthusiasm levels increased. The only one left without a good attitude about the whole thing was my Natasha. She was still a little afraid. Maybe when she saw the boat it would be better. She’d be fine, I’m sure. I hoped. Oh, God I hoped. Nothing worse than a sick woman on a fishing trip. Especially not one with as strong a constitution as Natasha.

We were picked up in a little bus and driven to a McDonald’s to grab a snack and some coffee. Lunch would be on the boat, plus they assured us of finger foods and hors d’oeuvres all day, since there would be alcohol on board.

Once on the boat, the captain showed us the life jackets and let us know there were two rafts aboard then SHE had “the talk”. “Please keep the horseplay to a minimum. The decks can get slippery after the first bait fish is dropped, or a bigger one gets pulled in onto the deck. I’m not saying don’t have fun, but there are better places to play tag. The salon, or cabins, will get you out of the sun and there’s plenty of room for everyone. Keep an eye on each other, please. I understand you are family, so you know each other better than anyone else. Keep oil or lotion on exposed skin. The sun is six to ten times stronger against the skin out here because of the moisture in the air and the reflection off the water. Any questions? OK. If you have any, please ask. Melinda is down below putting some snacks together for later. She’s my first mate. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask one of us, even if it seems silly. It’s probably not. We’re here to make your trip memorable. Good memorable, not the poopy bad kind.” The girls all giggled. I snickered. She was funny and nice. And not too awfully hard to look at.

“Chuck, my dad tried to explain this family, but I’m not sure I heard him correctly...” Shirley interrupted her. “Captain, Janice, may I?” Janice nodded. “I’m his wife. I’m also the youngest of the group. It gets very convoluted, yet very simple. Myself, as his wife, and these two, as his co-wives, have these six darling babies to raise. Simple, right?” Shirley smiled. “There’s more, but ... Later.”

“Yep, and that’s where I bail out of the conversation. Sounds like a wonderful family, actually. In any case, when the sun comes out, if you like, clothing optional is the order of the day. Try to keep a shirt close. We may not be the only ones on the ocean today, and if you have a fish on and don’t want to stop fighting, we can help you put on a shirt and keep on truckin’, without the fear of blistering your shoulders and back. Anyway, clothing optional. Melinda and I do, sometimes in the right setting. I’m sure this is one. I doubt the one man on board would look at me twice with all the playboy bunnies and runway models he brought with him.” Lots of Awwwws and thank yous popped out of my girls. Then a figure arrived, walking out the door.

Janice continued, “And here is my amazing wife, and first mate, in more ways than one, Melinda!” The absolutely gorgeous blonde bombshell bowed for us. She looked like she was right off of a pinup poster from the big war.

“Thank you for that introduction, honey. OK, then. Once we get underway, which will be a long hike since we’re going to get you some real fish, Big’uns, I think they call them, I can show anyone around that wants a tour. In the meantime, there are cushions to lay on up front on the foredeck, and the seats back here or in the salon, or living room, if you like, should keep you comfortable. Let me have two volunteers to tour the galley and heads, so you’ll know where to find them.” Julie and Jane volunteered. They came back in a few, and a couple more went. Shirley and Jen. Eddie and Natasha. Renee, Emily, and Sally.

Then she took me down. “Bill spoke pretty highly of you. We called him when you reserved, just so we’d know. He doesn’t know about the entourage, does he?”

“Not the whole thing. He knows I’m married and we have a roomie in Jen, but the additions, not so much.”

“Just wondered. He and his friends are the type that don’t get the CO trips. You know, clothing optional. Too ... Tacky. Disrespectful. You know the type. Shit, you know him a lot better than we do. In any case, having a couple naked lesbians running around is not something I want to confront a group of horny politicians and lobbyists with. I’m sure this group will be different.” I laughed.

“Yes, I’m sure it will be. I have nine reasons upstairs to be a good little boy, but you didn’t need to have this talk with me. I was a good boy before I met Bill. I was after I met Bill, and I will be tomorrow. No problem, though. I understand.”

“We good, then?”

“Yeah. We’re good.” We shook hands. “Where’s the head on this tour?”

“Heads. Two of ‘em. First doors, left and right, bottom of the ladder.”

“Thanks, Melinda.” She smiled and took off for the deck and I went to drain some coffee.

We’d been underway for about an hour when the sun was getting high enough to warm the air. Pants were the first things to go. The girls all had their bags in the salon on the seating in there, for easy access. Tight tops, bikini bottoms and Keds were the uniform of the morning. I got a little excited watching the pets oiling the legs of my wives. Sally came out with my speedos, so I wore those with my shirt and boat shoes. I fit right in. Janice asked if we were ready to fish, to which we all nodded. We were bait fishing first. She had a hill under us that was generally a good place to get grouper, snapper and pompano. So, we did.

Several fish were caught, some having to be gaffed in. Their fish hold was pretty good sized, and full of ice, so no worries about catching too many or keeping them cool. The girls were having a ball. Everyone caught at least a couple fish, and Natasha caught several, but two of them kept her so busy she forgot she’d rather be somewhere else.

I talked to Melinda about getting the fish home, but she said she and Shirley had already worked that out. We’d be cleaning, doing some filleting, then deep freezing with Styrofoam boxes and dry ice and probably take it home on the plane with us. They could also ship some of it, depending on the amounts we were dealing with.

“She said you have your own wings. Big enough to get all of you here at once?”

“Barely. It’s just a little Citation.”

“Which one, Chuck? Knowing you and these girls, you probably have a Ten Plus, too.” I grinned. Busted.

“Seriously? It fits. You wear it well, though. All Bill does is brags about his. You’re a different animal, aren’t you?”

“That I am. Thankfully. I don’t mean do disparage him, and he is a friend, but we are very different people. Bill has nothing but Bill and a couple friends he hasn’t pissed off enough to desert him. I’m one of them. I have the world. They’re out on that deck. The rest of it doesn’t matter. Just a way to help take care of them.”

“Ah. A romantic like my Janice. Good for you. I wish you all the happiness you can get. Not many good ones around anymore. And, you’re right. I know all about Bill. He tried very hard to get Janice away from me. I’m lucky she has a backbone. I love her for that. She stayed with me instead of following his promises and his money. Oh well ... Gotta get back to work. Those women of yours are having a ball.”

“I know. Thanks for that, by the way.”

The sun was up a little farther, so shirts started coming off. The pets were bottoms and Keds only, with their hair tied up now. Oil everywhere. I was impressed and causing an impression in my Speedos. I got some help with oil and while walking by, Melinda saw the scars.

“What the FUCK, Chuck?” Yep, she reached out and traced along them with two fingers. “Janice, honey, you gotta see this. He looks like they filleted him, then put him back together.”

Shirley said, “Pretty close. I saw the report. A few months ago. It was pretty grim. We’re lucky to have him, to be honest. Then, he got pissed when they wouldn’t let him fly his Beagle anymore so he invented something and took all their money. Funny story if you can get past the part where he died, and they brought him back. Scary stuff. But the whole world is a better place for him living. Sooooo, anything less morbid on the agenda? Canapes? Hors d’oeuvres? A soda for a parched old woman?” She giggled.

“I’ll be right back, Mommy.” Jen went in the salon for some snacks and a pop for Shirley.

“Mommy?” Janice asked.

“I told you it gets convoluted. I actually am legally her mother,” she pointed at Emily, “and hers, too, even though that one is a week older than me and that one a year. Yes, convoluted. Chuck is legally their father. We even have birth certificates.” Jen came out, handing the goodies over, and kissing her mom. “Thank you, my precious Kitten.”

“You’re welcome, Mom. Always. Dad, you need anything.”

“No, Kitten, and if I do, I can get my Thrall to feed me. Thanks, though. You catching anything?” Jen nodded, kissed me and ran over to try again.

Melinda laughed. “Thrall? Chuck!”

“Ask her, not my doing.” Shirley looked at Melinda and nodded, telling her it was true. “Angel?!?! Can you give me a minute when you’re not killing sardines? See, Melinda, when I name them, it’s something sane. They consider themselves differently than we do. Most probably the opposite of what you’re thinking.”

Melinda laughed. “Obviously. Since it’s you, and what I’ve seen of you so far, they have probably all pledged themselves into slavery for you and you just love them.” I nodded. She snickered. “Cool. Shirley, this is quite a mob you have.”

“Thanks, Melinda. They’re mine and I love them.”

“Yes, Sir?” Angel came over.

“Can you wait until the Thrall is between fish, or tired, or wanting a break and tell her Daddy needs a snack. If I get it myself she’ll hate me.”

“True that, Sir. Yeah. I’ll send her over when she needs a break.”

They caught a few more fish. Jane got me some food, and fed me, causing Melinda no end of laughter. Jane giggled a lot at her, letting the little girl shine through. Sally was doing the same thing while fishing, even having a temper tantrum when she couldn’t get a sardine to stay on her hook and getting a spanking from Momma. After her spanking, she came and sat with Melinda and me for a bit.

“Hey, Dad. You having fun? I’m having a gas. First time in an ocean boat. And before this, my biggest fish was like a two-pound bass, and we thought it was huge.”

“Sally,” Melinda was asking, “what was the tantrum all about? That looked like you were about six, and pissed at the world.”

“Yeah, I couldn’t get that darned little fish on the hook and I wanted to play a little, so I threw a fit, knowing Momma would whip me for it.”

“You people are something else. You are so cool. I wish all our customers were this cool. Sally, what do you do?”

Sally tightened up a bit.

“Oh, my, I’m sorry, Sally. Chuck. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend or pry or anything. Just curious. I’ll shut up. It’s just that your dynamic is so ... Dynamic? I’m working on a thesis dealing with relationships, and putting you all in an aquarium for a year would be like striking gold.”

I looked at Sally and shrugged. “Go ahead Sissy Girl, but remember, you have to swear her to secrecy, and I mean big time. Momma would be very unhappy if this hits the papers.”

“Melinda, we are a mixed back of professions. I will tell you about it on one condition. That condition is privacy. You say you’re working on a thesis in relationships. Happens that I am, too, but I fell into mine head first. I’m still using them, but I’m documenting everything as well. Referring to myself in the third person is sometimes ... Confusing. Let’s say confusing. I’ll need a pinkie swear, but first, I’ll point some things out. SIS, HELP!!” Em came running over after handing Julie her pole. “Melinda is doing a paper like mine, so I’m telling her about us. A little. Who are you, to me?”

“Your big sister.” Melinda giggled.

“Are you going to be sunbathing nude today?”

“I was thinking about it, if Jen and Eddie want to. It’s kind of all or nothing.”

“OK, I won’t drag them over right now. Would you, for me, show Miss Melinda your peepee?”

“Sure.” Melinda was almost shocked, but at this point, not totally shocked. Emily pulled her bikini bottoms down and off, handing them to her little sister. “You made me do it so you gotta put ‘em in there.” She pointed to the salon and the bags. Then she turned and Melinda saw her cute, now well healed, little cocklette. Hand went to mouth, shriek came from lips, a quick inhale of breath, and that got her wife’s attention. Janice came over. “You want to see my peepee, too, Miss Janice? Sissy said Melinda wanted to see my clitoris. My peepee. You can touch it if you want.” Melinda reached out and held it in her fingers. She rubbed her fingers underneath, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.