The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

We got up early, since we passed out early and heard a light ding in the office. That’s the road alarm, and generally, it doesn’t go off until 7:15 when a school bus uses our opened-up area at the end of our driveway to turn around. The driveway alarm is louder and is heard all over the house. I looked out the office window to see a black SUV, like the ones the FBI uses on TV. Interesting. They just drove up and turned around, but unlike the bus, the windows went down and someone was snapping pictures with a real camera. Not a phone, but a real camera with a foot-long fancy lens on it. I had a security camera out there that would probably catch a picture of it, but I reached for the mouse, opened the program and hit HD record on that segment. The windows went up and the SUV pulled away, stopping just before the bend to turn away from our property, then the windows went back down and the camera came up again. A few seconds, and probably a few pictures, then the windows went up and it slowly drove away.

“Texas Plates, Babes. MALO 4U.”, Jen told us.

Julie laughed, “Bad boy for you. How quaint. Gang bangers, no doubt. I’m calling Sharon. It’s Monday, so she’s probably working. God, after what she’s been through for us, I’d hate to bother her on vacation or protected time off.”

“Angel, check my email. Both accounts. She’d let us know if she wasn’t going to be available. Keyword search on ‘sharon’. She’s the only one I know, I think.”

“Jeez, boss. You’d think I just came to work last week or something. There is another Sharon, though. Sharon Turner. VP of Sales at Flexion Electronics. Yes, I know we aren’t using them now, but ... She’s there.”

“I stand corrected. And I’m looking out the window corrected, as well. I’m getting dressed in case they come back for more pictures. Someone stay out here until I get out of the shower. Julie, Jane, guard duty. I’ll be back in a bit.”

Renee looked at them, “Guard duty?”

“Yeah, Peaches. Remember the buttfuck you didn’t send straight to the Bowling Green Boys Club and were a nice normal person and let the fuckwad have a week or so to take care of his business? Yes, I know that’s normal unless they’ve been held through trial. Anyway, they breached that door,” Julie said as she pointed to the front door, “and that door,” pointing to the sliding glass door in the family room, “and we don’t want them to do that again, so we’re on guard duty until prince charming gets his filthy body presentable. Jen was heading in to the shower. “Sis, let him get clean. This may not be a game, here.”

“No problem, Jules. Just getting my clothes. I’m gonna start breakfast. If the alarm goes off, Shirley and I are going normal WTSHTF and putting ‘Peaches’ (she made air quotes) and Emily in the shower.” That got a laugh. “Hey, you’re the one that dissed her, not me. Ain’t that right, ‘Peaches’ (air quotes, again).” Jen reached up and pulled Renee down, by the ear, like they do to me, for a kiss. “If the shit hits the fan, whatever you do, follow Shirley and me into the workout room bathroom. You shoot?” Renee nodded. “What’cha got?”

“Just an LCP, but I was just afraid to be totally without.”

I came out of the bedroom, dripping wet, after hearing parts of the conversation, and handed Renee a Kahr PM40 and an extra magazine. “It works about the same. Hold just a little tighter, but not too tight. It’s a forty cal, versus a three eighty. One in the chamber and six in each of the mags. Those are the ones with the extension for your fingers. I just don’t want you without. Where’s the LCP?

“In my purse.”

“OK. Keep your purse close until you get back to town. When do you need to go home?”

“I don’t know whether to say, ‘as soon as you tell me it’s safe’ or ‘now’ or ‘I’m afraid to go home, my car is out there and they have the plate number’. How’s that for a typical female not able to make up their mind. I can get by not going in until Thursday. There’s a fraud trial starting then.”

Julie popped up, “They can take the Pontiac, and we’ll follow them to town to make sure they’re OK. Then come straight back here. I don’t trust leaving you guys out here alone. Sharon is supposed to be calling me back in a minute.” Her cell started ringing. “C3Tech, Julie Colton speaking. (Pause.) Oh, Sharon, thank you. We have visitors. Big black SUV. Texas plates. MALO4U. (Pause.) Yeah, I know, huh?” Giggle. “(Pause.) You’re shitting me. (Pause.) OK, I’ll tell him. (Pause.) Seriously? (Pause.) Thanks Sharon. Love you. (Pause.) OK, bye.” She thumbed the phone off. Then she walked over to me, pulled me down by my ear and kissed me. “From Sharon. She’s worried. They never travel alone. Jose Valdes’ people, Nuevo Laredo. Jane and I will be spending the night in the tractor shed. These guys aren’t coming in the front door.”

“Wow.” I used to say that a lot. Now I’m saying it again.

“She’s sending two troopers. One for outside with us, and one for inside with you. They’ll be here for the duration. She’d like their car out of sight. It’s unmarked, but traceable. Can you pull the truck out? It’s the least important of the three out there. If I have my way, the Pontiac will be in town. That’s the important one.” Laughter.

“Laugh it up, woman. Someday I’m selling it for scrap and taking you all out for McDonald’s with all the proceeds. Hopefully there’ll be enough for a burger each. When do the troopers arrive?” I asked.

“In a couple hours. They need to pack and stuff, I’m sure.” Julie was sounding a little shaky. “Can we get Judge Overton and Miss Emily into town. I would rather they weren’t here for a few days.”

“Yes. Renee, I hate to do this, but take the Kahr with you and show Emily everything you know about guns without hurting each other. You don’t know about this, but if y’all hurt yourselves while trying to protect yourselves, you will get a spanking. Go. Have fun in Angel’s old sports car. It’s actually kind of nice. Keep your eyes open, but go back to work. Have the cops escort you back and forth. If they don’t like that, have them call Sharon. Sharon Brady, if they ask. Director of the Highway Patrol. You know her, right? State troopers?” She nodded, wide eyed. “Yeah, that one. Emily is going to have to go to class, but you live close to campus, right?” She nodded, again. “OK, Julie, get cleaned up and get Peaches out of here. Yes, if she tells me you’ve been insolent, I’m going to spank you for that.”

“No, Charlie, that was just fun talk. Let’s wait ‘til we’re all safe, and then if she’s rude, I’ll have you spank her cute, rude, little ass. Julie, come here, darling.” She hugged and kissed Julie. “Girl, I love you. You know that, but can you and Jane take us to town so we don’t add to the problems?” Julie nodded and called to Jane. They ran to the shower and in four minutes were out, dressed, armed, and had the keys in their hands. They were taking the Solstice and the truck, both of which were under cover when the thugs drove by. Also, the least likely to be thought of as anything special out here, and one of them could actually push that SUV off the road if anybody got a bad case of road rage.

They got Judge Overton and Miss Emily Richardson to the judge’s house, and Julie notified Sharon that the locals might be calling. The judge might ask for an escort to work. The fraud trial on Thursday had nothing to do with drugs, but we would have to wait and see. She didn’t share the info yet, because the local police might have someone on the Valdes’ payroll. Not unheard of, even in small towns.

The girls got back, put the judge’s car where the Solstice was, and parked the truck in front of the Challenger’s door, making sure there wasn’t enough room to walk between them. They backed it up until it was actually touching the door. It would be inconvenient to pass between them, the right answer. The troopers’ unmarked cruiser would go where the truck used to be in the garage.

They showed up. The troopers. She was a doll. He was a dork. The sisters grabbed the one of their own kind for outdoor duty and left the dweeb with us. Thanks, girls. All the preparation they could get in, they got in. Two suppressed AR15s and a shotgun out in the tractor shed, plus each of them had their pistols. I learned that my girls had matching purple Kahr CW9s. Life is funny. Purple firearms!

We turned the motion alarms on for the cameras watching the wildlife areas, just in case they got adventurous and tried to come in the really-back back way. We looked around the property with the cameras checking for anything out of place, then just hunkered down and waited. The shed had cameras on it and the WiFi went out there, so the girls took a laptop and a black sheet to keep the monitor from lighting up too much inside. It was all going south if anyone fired a shot anyway. My wife and Jen were tired of being shot at. They were going to kill anything moving that didn’t look like me, Jane, Julie, or the temporary help.

It was funny how it started. Not funny, haha, but funny, who’da thunk. The SUV came back, two guys getting out at the bend. It wasn’t even dark yet. The girls watched those two and the tree lines very closely. Could be a ruse. Who knew? They came around the ponds and up toward the back yard and held. Julie said she could keep an eye on them both for now, so Jane and Sally Broderick, the trooper, kept watch around the property lines. Then the SUV stopped in the driveway, pulled in far enough to trigger the driveway alarm, pointed at the house and all four doors opened. Shirley was on the phone, 911, this time. Home invasion minimum 6 bad guys, who are known to police, at the Colton residence. Two crawling around back, four in front. No mention of occupants, or officers already on site. Sharon’s recommendation. Shirley called my cell and told me the guy in with them was calling someone on the phone. He sounded like he was giving numbers or something and used the word ‘cunts’.

The guy in the back-passenger’s side got out and walked half way down the driveway. He stopped and yelled. “Colton. I want to talk.” I wasn’t about to answer yet. “You caused me to lose a lot of money in that silly little town in St Louis. You did that. You owe me.” That got my goat. I went to the garage walk-in door. I thought if I could just stall them a little...

Hollering out, without them knowing where I was, since they were away from that door and I was watching them through a surveillance camera app on the phone, I said, “I don’t know who you are. A guy wanted to kill my girlfriend. I killed him. The rest is on you. I had nothing to do with any of the stupidity of allowing drug users and dealers to try to kill people that weren’t ready to die. If I go to town and get you ten thousand dollars, will you go away? That’s what I gave the Spanish language church down the road when I got the reward for your friend who got mixed up in this.”

I heard the stereo turn up really loud in the house, like rock and roll, then it got quiet. What the ... they just killed the two in the back yard. They’re coming around the side to cover me. Speculation and hope.

“No, I need ten million. That’s what the police took from me. I need it now.”

“I need to know who to make the check out to.”

“Alejandro Valdes. The man that will take your life and take those five whores with me if you don’t fix this.”

“How do you know I have 5 prostitutes with me?”

“Idiota, I have friends. EVERYWHERE!” He let out a booming laugh.

“Alejandro, does your father know where you are?”

“Colton, are you serious? I am the boss of the Valdes family. The cartel is mine, not my stupid old father’s. He said you were not to blame and to leave you alone. But how stupid is he to not go to the money to replace what you have messed up. You are the money. You owe me ten million dollars, gringo puta. I want my money. Now. I don’t have time to talk any more. I know you have called the police. They can’t touch me. I have contacts. Just give me the money and we leave you alive.” He whistled. “Carlos! Tomas!” he yelled. He whistled. “Tomas! Carlos! NOW!” He hollered again. He reached behind him into his belt and pulled a gun and pointed it at the house. “Now. Ahora, Mátalos. Kill them.” The other three got out of the truck. Three guns came out, and that’s when the legal decision was made. From around the corner of the house, three five point five six millimeter rounds surprised the three gunmen behind Alejandro. Two died and one was injured badly enough that he couldn’t fight back. The shotgun was used on Alejandro’s hand. As much as was possible. Some shot hit his face, arm, leg, and chest, but not enough to kill him. His hand, however, with a full choke 12- gauge birdshot round fired at it, could not maintain control of the Glock in his hand, so he dropped it.

“Alejandro, move and die. It’s that simple. That easy. Just stay there, and we’ll wrap your hand. Cover him Julie.” Sally had taken control of the scene.

“Julie, gun!! Sally yelled, Alejandro had found another gun in his pocket but wasn’t quick enough to bring it to bear. Julie put a round through his chest with the AR and ended the siege. I was right about the back yard. They told Shirley and Jen, over the cell phones, they were safe enough to blast the stereo to cover the sound of the suppressors, then turn it off. Worked like a charm. The thugs heard the music, thinking it was a ruse of some sort, and didn’t put three and two together. Jones fell for it, too. I loved my girls.

Sirens. Always I hear sirens, after the mess is made. Deputies pulled up. “Hi, Mike. That one is alive, but I need to ask him a question real quick, OK?” Mike nodded. I showed the thug my phone, in record mode.

“¿es el que está dentro tuyo?” (Is the one inside yours?)

“Sí. Es un estúpido idiota. Jones es una mierda tonta.” (Yes, he’s a stupid idiot. Jones is dumb shit.)

“Gracias. I’m giving you the ten grand, if you live, to go tell the truth to Alejandro’s papa. I will send him tapes, videos, and a letter, so make sure you tell the truth, OK?”

“Sí. Alejandro was a hot head. He got a bunch of people killed. He wanted to be the boss, now look at him. Damn. If I live, I’ll do what you say.”

“Thank you, Amigo. Mike, the cop inside is dirty. He was working for Valdes. Or at least loaned out. He’s on someone’s payroll. Is he a trooper, or a cop Sally picked up to help her?”

“City cop. Ask your friend, Colonel Brady. Broderick is was one of hers. She needed help and he volunteered. She grabbed him.”

“I better get back inside. I have two armed women in there with no concept of ugly.” I went inside. I saw Jones looking around the house. “Jones, stand down. They’re all dead.”

“Whew, that was close. The girls ran out of the bathroom for a minute and hit the stereo, then said they were just being silly stupid, and ran back into the bathroom. I was just checking the house to make sure everything was OK.”

“Yep, it’s all fine. We got the problem taken care of. Come on out, Mike wants to debrief everyone and find out what happened.”

“Yes, sir. On the way.”

“Go ahead. I’m right behind you, Officer Jones.” He hesitated. “I insist,” I said waving him out. He walked out, hesitantly, then when he saw all the bodies down, got a little braver. The one I spoke to sat up. Jones knew his shit was cooked, then the guy looked at him with disgust. Before he could get his gun out, Julie did one of those ‘break your own face’ things on him. Sally thought about doing something to protect Jones, but saw the writing on the wall.

“Are you kidding me, you fucking asshole? You didn’t!!” She heard the helicopter and decided not to kick Jones in the face.

The helicopter landed, blowing cut grass and dust all over the people out front. Sharon got out of the helicopter, came over and hugged me. “I was down at Troop B in Macon when the calls came in. You OK?”

“Hi, Sharon. Yeah, we’re fine. I just wish this would stop.”

Trooper Broderick, forever now known as Sally or another endearment, dropped her jaw to allow entry to any sundry number of bugs and fauna. “Broderick, thanks for helping take care of my boyfriend. What all happened here, and why the hell is that one in cuffs, and that one isn’t.”

“Colonel Brady, that one was working for the one that is not in cuffs, or more accurately the dead one in front of the SUV. I think you should have him fired and shot, or just shoot him, after charging him with being on the take, bribery, extortion, stupidity, and not thinking with his upper brain. Can you believe he was taking money from these losers? He was filling them in on how many were in the house, and the fact that Valdes said five women and no mention of a man, pretty much cinched it. Only four women live here. I’m sorry, Ma’am. I just spent 6 or 8 hours with some really nice people, and I can’t believe he was involved.”

“I’ll take care of it, Sally. Mike, can you take him to county? I’m sure he’ll find friends there. Search him (air quotes) really extra super goodly well, OK?” Mike grinned and nodded. “And remember, he’s not a police officer anymore. My call. Instant civilian. I’m sure the Governor and Lieutenant Governor will agree. The Mayor and Chief of Police can kiss my ass. Especially with dirty cops on their force.”

“Oh, yes,” Jen hollered over toward Mike and his prisoner, “EX Officer Jones, there was a comma. We were just being silly comma, STUPID! Be careful, fuckwad. Punctuation can kill. Go, Mike, before I shoot him.”

Sally stayed for the talks with the girls and her commander. Sharon thought they were doing better, but if I could mend fences with Jose’ Valdes, we could stop looking over our shoulders. The tapes and videos, and the lone survivor would go a long way toward that end. Sally offered her help. She’d be in the area for the next few years, that she knew of. Assignments happen, but she thought she’d be around a while. We told her she was welcome anytime.

We had a police guard for the evening, even though everyone knew it wasn’t needed. Sally slept on the guest bed. It was so late, Jen and Shirley invited her in to take a nap and Sharon just left her with us. Sharon also apologized for everything that happened, for everybody that failed. The feds should have picked up on Valdes’s movement, but then, nobody was safe anymore. The state should have seen the plates. A vanity plate that was wanted in every state but Hawaii. The county should have been here quicker. When Sally saw Sharon kiss Shirley and Jen, then Julie and Jane, then hug me, kiss me, and tell me she’d see me later, she almost lost it. Shirley filled her in. “Sally, this is one of the finest men you’ll ever meet. He has friends everywhere. Sharon, sorry, Colonel Brady, was Chuck’s girlfriend in the third or fifth grade, I forget, but understand, there is a respect there, an earned respect, that keeps the relationship going. If her husband leaves her, I’m taking my man and running for the hills.” Shirley laughed, making Sally smile. “She is a wonderful woman, and has taken care of us as her own daughters after the shootings here last year. She was here for our wedding, too. We love her.” Sally nodded, hugged Shirley, my Matriarch, the youngest woman in the house, and headed for the guest room. The chopper headed out, and I’m sure Sally regained her composure after that.

We were in bed, and again, around two o’clock in the morning, I felt the bed move. I heard my wife’s voice. “Sally, you OK?”

“No.” Then I heard sobs.

“Come ‘ere. There you go. Just lay still. Let the tears out. You’re fine. I have you. Sleep now, Sissy. Sleep. We’ll talk in the morning. Just sleep, Sissy. That’s a good girl.” The crying slowed then faded into a light purr.

The alarm was the next sound I heard. When my mind cleared, I did a head count. I was missing two. Jen and Julie. I didn’t count Sally. She was unexpected, and therefore not missing, even if she wasn’t here, but she was. Wake up, Chuck. I shook my head to clear the overnight cobwebs. “Everyone in here OK? Can I get some coffee?!?!” Nods from all three of them. “Sally, are you going to be all right?” I was in my silk boxers, as nonchalant as I could be. Jane brought me in a mug of coffee.

“Yes, sir. I’ve never killed anyone before. Colonel Brady and your wife here tell me it’ll take some getting used to, and I should probably talk with someone about it. Thank you for your hospitality, by the way. I’ve enjoyed your family’s company greatly. Oh, my God, look at those scars.” She reached over and ran her fingers across them. What was it about those scars? The bring out the touchy feely in every girl I’ve been unclothed around. Oh well.

“They’re nothing. Old news. You’re welcome here if you need a few days to recoup. I’m sure I can get Sharon to agree to some time off. Honey, cute little wifey of mine, don’t you and your Kitten need to get to school someday?”

“Yes, Master Slave Driver. We’ll start back up tomorrow. We’ve emailed the professors, so they know what’s up, and all is OK. A little extra homework and all will be right with the world. Right now, we’re going swimming. You coming?”

I went with them, noticing the crime scene tape all over the south end of the house. Sally and Julie were already in the pool. Shirley held my hand, until we were at the edge, then kicked off her heels. “Take off your shorts.” She peeled off her top and bottom, both. “Walk me in and hold me, Honey. Please, just float and hold me. I need you to do that now.” I did, for about an hour. We were prunes by the time she felt like getting out. We came out, naked, of course, and not one soul said a word. No one. It was me and Shirley and no one said anything. She pulled me to the family room, put a towel on the couch, sat me down, then sat herself on me. Straddled me. All the way. On me. We had an audience, but not gawking. Ready at a moment’s notice to help, hold, comfort, soothe, and when Shirley’s first tear fell, they came running. Jen, her Kitten, was first to kiss her and rub her neck. Julie to rub her back and whisper sweet nothings. Jane, dressed and ready to drive away, but stopping to rub her legs and kiss an ear to make her feel safe. Even Sally came in, watching Shirley raise and lower herself on my cock, came up behind, held her shoulders and hugged her while Shirley moved. Up and down. Up and down, until the explosion, then she just wrapped her arms around her new friend and wept with her. Relaxing, letting go, allowing all the pain and frustration to run out. I saw that emotion between them, then Sally’s legs rubbing on mine, then Shirley’s contractions on my dick, then I let loose as well, raising up into my wife and releasing. When we were done spasming, Jane pulled the weeping Sally to the couch and held her in a hug, while Julie cleaned my dick off and Jen sucked my cum out of her Mistress’s pussy. Sally wasn’t even fazed at this point. She was just enjoying the love happening around her. She left for work after that. We were very sad to see her go. We left her with a very open invitation. Whenever she wanted to get away. After our goodbye kisses, Jane left as well.

Normalcy arrived on Wednesday. I spoke to Jose Valdes, after calling in some markers to find out which Jose Valdes to call. Most end in Z, a few in S, and drug lords are not that easy to find. When I did get hold of him on the phone, I could not believe that he apologized to me. I told him that given an address, I could send him the tapes and recordings. I gave him a short rundown. He again apologized, told me to keep them until I heard of his death, then destroy them. No member of his family would be told of this, and once he was dead, no one even could know of it. He asked me to apologize to my wife for him. Apologize for the dishonor his son brought and the disrespect shown to him at her home. Wow. That set her back a bit when I told her what he said.

When Natasha heard of the incident, she and Eddie came hauling up the road from Kansas City to get home to us. She and the Judge showed up at about the same time. Renee caught her outside in the driveway, and they didn’t make it into the house. Not until after they talked. Eddie and Emily held hands and walked around the yard while they did. Jen went out to be with them. I was so glad it was a decent day. All this turmoil. If the weather had sucked, the attitudes and positivity would have tanked. Natasha kissed Renee and made to pull her inside. Just at the door, Natasha yelled, “Girls. Liebchen. Solnishka. Katemyek. Come inside. It is chilly out here. Come to Mama.” She got her girls inside, then we all celebrated Natasha and Renee. They had come to the conclusion that all would be well. Together.

Thanksgiving came, and did we have a ball. Turkey and all the fixings were the order of the day, so we did it up right and did it together. Everyone had a project. We timed them so that 9 people wouldn’t be in the kitchen all at the same time, but there were those moments where bodies were rubbing up against each other, even in our massive kitchen. Dinner came off as a success, we even dressed for the occasion, the girls all wearing simple slips or sheath dresses and heels, most with stockings, of course. My Shirley almost always wore them. She enjoyed the feel and the effect they had on me ... And a few of the other girls. Girls who like girls seem to like stockings on their girls. I have learned that the easy way. I had plenty to be thankful for.

We invited Sally, just in case she was at loose ends for the holiday, but she actually had a family function she needed to be at. Interestingly, she told us she would rather be with us, and would be honored if any future invites came her way that she could take us up on.

I did get the ultra-bed ordered, delivered, and installed. It was a ten by twelve and had a really comfortable mattress setup. It made our puppy piles less prone to slipping off the bed during roughhousing. We spent Wednesday night through Saturday night, all nine of us, in all sorts of loving combinations. I did wind up with Eddie’s little clit in my mouth again, and decided to stop avoiding it, and Jen’s as well, even if it was subconscious. Renee and I made love a couple times as well. Emily and Shirley were with us once, and Natasha and Eddie another time. Having two women touching and exciting you, teasing you, while you make love to a third is quite an experience. Every nerve ending capable of feeling seems locked in high gear, until the magic moment of falling over the edge in orgasm, of course.

Once, on Black Friday, out by the pool, I got to witness Emily and Renee making love. The sun was shining and the enclosure was very warm. Almost balmy. Great conditions for physical relations. Some might say Emily was actually fucking her, but as feminine and beautiful as the experience was, we could only see it as frottage and necking, or tribbing and kissing. They both enjoyed it tremendously, and having Shirley and myself rubbing their bodies and kissing them in between their kisses, was a sublime act of love shared four ways. We were all, I’m sure, very thankful for the love of that weekend.

School was letting out in a couple weeks for a month. The appointments in Kansas City were made for the first Tuesday morning they were out. We decided on a suite at the Hilton, the biggest accommodation we could find for the nine of us to spend a couple nights. It was a twin room suite with a king in each, adjoined by a sitting room. We were only going to be there for two nights. The decision had been made to take Emily home as soon as the ambulance could get her to the plane. The two newest cars, the SQ8 and the SQ7, were waiting to transport us to the house. Renee had to work some during the time they were out of school, but agreed with Jen and Shirley that we might be able to keep her more comfortable here with more people watching her. Renee was moving toward reluctantly agreeing when I told her to just move in until her Baby Girl was pain free and mobile, then if they wanted they could move back to town. It would certainly be before school was back in session for our three university kids. Emily was half a semester behind Shirley and Jen. She was a year older, though, but did not have the luxury of doing all the AP classes in High School for the pre-college credits. They did have some core classes in common, Emily wanting to be a teacher as well, but in the social studies or language realms, instead of the STEM fields.

When the time came, the Sunday before the surgical appointment, we took off for Kansas City’s Wheeler airport. We did all we could to settle Emily’s nerves, but that would be a task. Her concern was mostly how much she would be able to give up of her penis. She wanted almost all of it gone. When she talked to the doctor, he wanted to leave three fourths inch or so soft and maybe one to one and a half inches when it was erect. Between the shortening and the circumcision, he’d need a little real estate to work with, but would be able to accomplish the orchiectomy and the scrotal softening like he had for Jen. We were all excited, but remembered the warnings from before. We tried to relay that to Renee, but she was just concerned for her little pet’s safety and comfort. The finer points weren’t sinking in.

Natasha and Eddie were joining us for the evenings while we were here. We had dinner out Sunday night, all of us dressed up for partying and dancing. We did find a dinner club that catered to dancing. The food wasn’t bad at all, actually good, if not a little fancy and hoity toity. But, fun was had by all nine of the people in our party, 8 very beautiful women and one very fortunate man. Emily and Eddie proved to both be very accomplished dancers. Emily just able to follow any step with some precognition, and Eddie actually being well versed in the steps and able to lead or follow, as necessary. She had a couple of waltz moves that were notable, and the other girls wanted to dance with her to learn them. That night in the hotel, Emily asked if I would take her and if I could do it gently. She requested it of Renee, first, then getting approval for that, asked if the girls would mouth her clit and breasts while we made love. I smiled at her and laid back on the bed. Jen grinned and knew how I wanted to give Emily her wish. Jen sucked on my cock for a few seconds then dripped some lube on it. Julie fingered and lubed Emily’s butthole, then the girls lowered her onto my dick slowly. She made sure I knew how much better having a loving penis, her boyfriend’s cock, in her was than being forced by savages with only mad. selfish lust and no concern for her in their heads. Once she was on and leaning back, I rubbed her tummy while the girls, Julie and Jen on her nipples, and Jane on her little cocklette, went to work. She didn’t last long with me flexing my cock in her tight hot rectum and Jane tickling the back of her own throat with just the tip of Emily. When she started to shudder, I warned the girls, then held her waist and firmly, but gently moved her up and down on me and Jane’s mouth, then we both came together. It was exquisite. Jane kept her cum in her mouth, kissing Jen and Julie both and sharing a little, then with Emily herself. Emily relaxed on my chest, but I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, surprising her a bit, considering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.